• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckold dominated by ex-wife,master and mother

• Thread starterslave 45
  • Start date
First of all apologies for not updating sooner but things have been very hectic.i am about a month behind in my posts and i need to let you know what happened on my birthday( almost 4 weeks ago).My mum was invited over for dinner and i greeted her the usual way by kissing her feet ( or shoes) when she entered the hallway.She was wearing the long leather skirt my master had brought back from Spain for her.
I served the three of them drinks and my ex went upstairs to fetch my birthday gifts.She returned with 3 parcels and i was told to unwrap them.My mum said they had all chipped in to buy the gifts.The first box i unwrapped contained a black pvc maids outfit.I was taken aback when i saw what it was but thanked them all.My mum said it was time i had a new outfit and wanted to see me in it that evening.The next box contained a stunning pair of black leather 5inch stilletoes.these were to go with my maids outfit.The last box contained a black corsette with suspenders attached to it.Along with it were 2 pairs of sheer nylon stockings.The three of them wished me happy birthday and my mum said i should wear the whole ensemble.I thanked them all again and said i would go and change right away.
I have to admit the corsette was tight and the shoes were slightly uncomfortable but once i had the pvc maids outfit on everything felt and looked stunning.
I returned to the lounge and the three of them all said i really looked the part.My mum told me to give them a twirl and asked me how it felt.I thanked them again and told them it felt gorgeous.I was then told to go and prepare dinner while they sat and chatted

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie
I wanted to break my posts up into smaller segments rather than one long post so this is a continuation.Preparing dinner was no easy task as i was worried about my new outfit and the shoes were a little tight.As it was my birthday i was allowed to sit at the table with them to eat but not allowed to talk unless asked to do so.The same routine followed for dessert and i was only invited to talk once.
After dinner i cleared up and then served drinks.My ex told me to lift up my uniform so that they could all see my corsette and stockings.My mum said it looked divine and my master commented that i was slowly becoming the perfect sissy maid.his next comment took my breath away.He looked at my mum and asked her wether she had decided to stay the night.She gave no direct answer but said she would see how she felt after another glass of wine.
Readers of my other posts will know that my mum stayed over once before in the spare room while i was used by my ex and master while they fucked in the ajoining room.It wasn't just the night times events that were humiliation but also facing my mum the next morning.
For the next 2 hours i stood to attention while the three of them chatted.My ex spent a lot of time telling my mum how much she loved having me around as her cuckold slave and was delighted my mum had become involved.

• Love
After serving more drinks my mum told me to leave the room.I knew this meant she had come to her decision and wanted to clarify everything with my ex and master.I went upstairs and waited about ten minutes.When i went back down my mum was waiting for me in the hallway.
' i am going to stay.Are you okay with it?'
I knew this day would come but i was still a bit shaken.I told her i was okay,as long as she was happy.We had already talked about the chance of this happening and my mum repeated what she had first told me.I would not be allowed to be present.She kissed me on the cheek and went upstairs.My ex and master were still in the lounge and i must have looked a little shaken when i went in.My master told me not too worry,he would treat her like a queen.I was told to tidy the lounge and then i could go to my room.
I have never shaken so badly or felt so nervous as i did when tidying up.i got done as quickly as possible and went to my room.I took my outfit and shoes off but left the corsette on.My room ( the spare room if anyone stays over) is right next to my masters bedroom.sleep was impossible and i strained my ears to catch any noise.The first thing i heard was giggling and it sounded like both my mum and ex doing this.Things were then quiet for a while and then i could hear definite cries of pleasure and i knew it was my mum.This went on for several minutes and then i heard her let out a huge gasp.At the same time i heard my master groaning heavily which i know he does when approaching orgasm.there was another huge gasp from my mum and i knew she too was coming.
things went quiet for a while and maybe an hour later my master was in action again.I knew the cries i could hear now were from my ex and all i could do was lay there in silent frustration while my master was enjoying probably his finest night.
I have related the nights events fairly briefly.If i was to tell you all my thoughts and feelings as it progressed it would fill up pages.Please feel free to ask any questions and i will post updates about the next day and events since

Dear slave45,

Please tell us what happened the day afterwards, how did your ex react and how was your mother.
Do you think your master will have a threesome with your mother and ex?

It will be much better if your ex wasn't jealous about the situation, but seeing her being jealous about another man that fucks your mother must be exciting too; your master, the alpha male has sex with two of the women you love and they are competing with eachother to please him.
This makes you a double cuck, I wish I was in your place.

Sorry for delay in update.the next morning was,if possible,even more humiliating than what i had experienced the night before.I usually prepare breakfast in bed for my ex and master but this time i decided to check.I knocked on their door and my ex told me to go down to the kitchen to start breakfast.When entering the kitchen i found my mum there waiting for me.She had borrowed one of my ex's silk robes and she looked radiant.She told me that she had wanted to speak to me alone first.Had i slept okay? How was i feeling after what had occured?
I was honest and told her i hadn't slept well and i admitted to her i felt humiliated.She replied,correctly,that i should be used to feeling humiliated.I asked her wether she regretted sleeping with my master or had it been what she wanted?
She didn't answer right away but then said it had been everything that she had hoped for.She then put her hands on my shoulders and looked me right in the eye.She told me my master wanted to totally emasculate me and wanted the three of them to have total control over me.I told her that he had already done that and the three of them were well on the way to totally dominating me.
She said that if i wanted her to stop seeing him i should say so there and then,before things got more involved.I admitted that she looked so radiant and had obviously found what she was looking for.I would not ask her to give him up if she was happy at how things went.She said thankyou to me and that my total submission to her was a great gift.
Not long after my ex and master entered and by then i just about had breakfast ready.To cut to the chase after breakfast i was called into the lounge where my ex questioned me ( my mum was still present )Had i enjoyed the night before? I replied it had been a private matter between the three of them.She called me a liar and slapped my face twice,very hard slaps.She told me that i had probably been listening at the door and getting excited.I told her truthfully i had not listened at their door but had heard them making love.After several taunts from her she made me face my mum and say out loud that i was a useless cuckold wimp and apologise to my mum that i was such a useless sissy.My ex was really fired up by now and said i should be caned for having listened to their lovemaking.
I went to fetch the cane and handed it to my mum.Still in the silk robe she put me over her lap and brought the cane down on my arse several times.she was about to stop but my ex egged her on and she didn't stop untill i was sobbing.
I will try to post the other updates as soon as possible,please bear with me

• Love
hello slave45,

Did your master entered afterwards?
What happened when he did?

slave 45

Dear slave45,

It has been a long time ago you wrote, can you please refresh us with your experiences?

Slave 45,

slave 45 said:
My mum was invited over for dinner and i greeted her the usual way by kissing her feet when she entered the hallway.

Very good. You should be proud of yourself for continuing to honor your mother in that way.

slave 45 said:
She was wearing the long leather skirt my master had brought back from Spain for her.

Excellent. This shows your mother feels confident and comfortable with her enhanced sexuality, brought out by the sexy clothing your master has given her.

slave 45 said:
The last box contained a black corsette with suspenders attached to it. Along with it were 2 pairs of sheer nylon stockings.The three of them wished me happy birthday and my mum said i should wear the whole ensemble. I thanked them all again and said i would go and change right away.

That was exactly the right response...

slave 45 said:
I have to admit the corsette was tight...

Corsettes are supposed to be tight...

slave 45 said:
...and the shoes were slightly uncomfortable, but once i had the pvc maids outfit on everything felt and looked stunning.

...but your high-heeled shoes need to fit properly. Perhaps you could respectfully ask your mother and mistress if you may be allowed to exchange them...? You could point out it's normal for shoes, when purchased by someone other than the person who will wear them, to not fit quite right and if they hurt your feet, it will be difficult for you to do your maids work properly.

It's important for you to feel stunning as well as vulnerable in your new maids outfit, so it's good to hear you do.

slave 45 said:
I returned to the lounge and the three of them all said i really looked the part. My mum told me to give them a twirl and asked me how it felt. I thanked them again and told them [my new birthday maids outfit] felt gorgeous.

A very good response...

slave 45 said:
Preparing dinner was no easy task as i was worried about my new outfit...

I suggest mentioning politely to your mother and mistress that you need a suitably-frilly apron to protect your new maids outfit when you're working in the kitchen, so will they allow you to purchase one...? Alternatively, perhaps they could purchase for you a frilly apron of their choosing as an "addendum" to your birthday presents.

slave 45 said:
.... My ex spent a lot of time telling my mum how much she loved having me around as her cuckold slave, and that she was delighted my mum had become involved.

No doubt from the point of view of your ex-wife (and past and present mistress), your consent to provide continued service as her slave maid has enabled her to view you as a perfect submissive ex-husband. From your mother's point of view, showing your respect by kissing her feet whenever she arrives and departs, and when you go to visit her, no doubt helps in enabling her to see the advantages of your status as her submissive slave son. It is, of course, highly positive that in addition, your mistress is delighted by your mother's acceptance of your cuckold-slave status and her participation in dominating and humiliating you.

slave 45 said:
[Later…] I have never shaken so badly or felt so nervous as when tidying up, [knowing my master was going to fuck my mother]. I finished as quickly as possible, went to my room, then took my outfit and shoes off but left my corsette on.

And your nylon stockings and panties, presumably...?

slave 45 said:
.... Sleep was impossible; I strained my ears to catch any noise. .... I heard my mother let out a huge gasp. At the same time I heard my master groaning heavily (as he does when approaching orgasm), then there was another huge gasp from my mother and i knew she too was coming. All was quiet for a while, then maybe an hour later my master was in action again. I knew the cries I could hear now were from my ex-wife and mistress. All I could do was lie in silent frustration as my master enjoyed perhaps his finest night.

Sounds like a highly rewarding night for your owners, and an agonizingly-frustrating and humiliating night for you. But, it's proper for the master of the house to sexually satisfy your boss-mother, as well as your ex-wife and mistress, all in the same bed adjacent to your sleeping quarters to maximize your humiliation.

slave 45 said:
.... [The next morning,] my mother put her hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eye. She told me my master wanted to totally emasculate me and wanted the three of them to have total control over me. I told her that he had already done that, and the three of them were well on the way to totally dominating me.

Your response was correct, but this is worrisome. If your master were to decide to have you castrated (physically), and if your mistress and boss-mother were to agree, then you would lose your sexual desires including, perhaps, those that cause you to crave servitude and humiliation. If so, sooner or later you would also, perhaps, lose your desire to serve them as their slave-maid as well. Furthermore, castration results in loss of physical strength so you would be less able to perform your housework duties in addition to your day job. I suggest mentioning this to your boss-mother (respectfully, after kissing her feet, of course), and telling her you hope she will prevail on your mistress and master to refrain from having you castrated. I also suggest educating yourself on the effects of castration, so you will be able to talk intelligently about it.

slave 45 said:
…. After breakfast i was called into the lounge where my ex questioned me (my mum was still present). Had I enjoyed the night before? I replied it had been a private matter between the three of them. She called me a liar, slapped my face twice very hard, and told me I had probably been listening at the door, getting excited. I told her truthfully I had not listened at their door but had heard them making love. After several taunts she made me face my mum and say out loud that I was a useless cuckold wimp, and apologise to my mum for being such a useless sissy.

With all due respect, your mistress obviously has it wrong. As her, and your master’s, and your boss-mother’s slave maid you’re obviously highly useful to all of them. In addition to doing their housework, cooking and kitchen cleanup, you are the glue holding their relationships together. Had you departed to lead you own life when your mistress divorced you, they would have to do all that work themselves (horrors!). Your mother would have no relationship with your ex-wife and her new man, who would not be fucking your mother, nor would you be kissing her feet and serving her. A question that comes to mind is: would the marriage of your ex-wife to her new man hold together had you not agreed to be their slave-maid, and accept their humiliation of you? One wonders…

slave 45 said:
My ex was really fired up by now, and said I should be caned for listening to their lovemaking. I went to fetch the cane, and handed it to my mum. Still in her silk robe, she put me over her lap and brought the cane down on my arse several times. She was about to stop, but my ex egged her on so she didn't stop untill I was sobbing.

Sobbing out loud was certainly an appropriate response to being caned by your boss-mother. I must say, though, your mistress seems unnecessarily enthusiastic about punishing (or persuading your boss-mother to punish) you physically. Is it possible she is jealous of you kissing your mother’s feet? Can it be your mistress feels she deserves comparable demonstrations of respect, and she would be less inclined to punish you frequently if you were to provide her with such demonstrations?

You might consider respectfully asking your mistress if she would permit you to kiss her ass regularly, perhaps before you serve her breakfast each morning. She could, for instance, lean forward slightly, raise her skirt, and place her hands on her hips. You, kneeling behind her, could then slip down her panties and, nuzzling your face between her cheeks, kiss and lick her asshole and, with your tongue, give her analingus until she feels satisfied. (Some women can orgasm in this way… maybe you’ll find your mistress is among them.) If your mistress considers you becoming her asskisser a proper expression of respect, as appropriate for her as kissing your mother’s feet is a proper expression of respect for your mother, perhaps she would be less inclined to cane you frequently and severely.

—Custer

Many apologies for not updating but i have had little time for myself lately.Thankyou for all the comments and interest.Before i can post updates i would like to answer some points that were raised.Thanks Derposi for your interest,my master was present at the time but said little.He has told me that sleeping with my mum is fantastic and that she is thrilled with the way things have developed.I will cover this in detail in the next post.
Thankyou Custer for your continued interest and ideas.Let me please address some of your points.The shoes are now worn in and much more easy to wear.I have bought myself a long apron that i wear over my maids uniform when doing cooking,washing up etc.This is taken off when i do light work such as dusting,vaccuming etc.Please forgive me but when my mum mentioned emasculation she meant that my master wanted to emasculate me mentally not physically.In short he wants to totally humiliate and degrade me ( with the help of my ex and my mum)so that all my manhood is stripped away-apart from my balls and cock.Sorry i didn't explain it better.
The point you raised about me being the glue holding it together is a very good one and had never occurred to me.I don't have the nerve though to mention this to any of them but it is a very valid point.thankyou.The ritual of kissing my mums feet(or shoes) while not doing the same for my ex and master is another thing that hadn't occured to me.I have taken suggestions of yours on board before and i have again.on regular occasions i kiss my masters arse and feet as i do my ex but not everytime i greet them.I suggested to them that in future i would show them the same servitude i showed my mum but it was up to them if and how i did this.
They both agreed and after some thought my master said from now on i would kiss his arse whenever i greeted him but they were both unsure how i should greet my ex.She suggested i do both for her and before i could agree she then said i might as well do both for my master and my mum.
thanks again for your interest,i will post updates on how things went
slave 45

I have a few weeks to catch up on so i will try to get the posts up to date as soon as possible.The next time i visited my mum was 2 days after she had slept with my master.When entering the house i kissed her feet as usual(this was before our new arrangement) and followed her into the lounge.We had a long talk about what had happened but i will stick to the main points.She asked me again wether i was okay with it and again i told her if she was happy then so was i.She was pleased to hear this.She didn't go into detail but told me that she had loved every second of their night together and she would be staying over that weekend.
She asked me how i had felt and i told her honestly that it was a crushing feeling knowing that the man who had taken my wife away was now sleeping with her.Not for the first time she told me if i had been a real man in the first place none of this would have happened.I could only answer that i hadn't seen her look so radiant for years and i wanted to support her.She thanked me and gave me a hug.
She again told me that she didn't want me in the room when they were fucking(her actual words) but that if my master or ex wanted to discipline or use me in their bedroom beforehand then i would do as i was told.She also said my ex was dying for me to serve the 3 of them breakfast in bed and if it happened she would ensure she was wearing something.
we talked some more before i had to leave for home.the next couple of days were a blur as i thought about the weekend ahead.i don't want to post too much in one go as there is a lot to cover
slave 45

I can see something on the other hand of being with someone for a long time from an early age and knowing that they may get sick of you BEFORE marriage because the opposite sex tends to rebel especially at the ages of 18-24 so I would let my partner experience the world and all before having to commit by spending decades and decades with me, I think that seems more reasonale rather then your cuckolds.

Well I don't know if it's true or not but it is an interesting story and I'm glad you posted it. Thanks!

Slave 45,

slave 45 said:
My master has told me that sleeping with my mum, [and my ex-wife simultaneously in the same bed,] is fantastic and my mum is thrilled with this development.

Excellent. I was confident that would turn out to be the case...

slave 45 said:
Thank you, Custer, for your continued interest and ideas. Let me please address some of your points.

You're welcome... and thank you, I appreciate your taking time to respond re. my comments and suggestions.

slave 45 said:
[My initially-tight high-heeled] shoes are now "worn in," and much easier to wear. I have bought myself a long apron that i wear over my maids uniform while cooking,washing, etc. I take it off for light work such as dusting,vaccuming, etc.

All good. It seems important for you to wear an apron... frilly, possible... on occasions when that's appropriate.

slave 45 said:
The point you raised about me being the glue holding [our 4-way relationship] together is a very good one; it hadn't occurred to me. I don't have the nerve to mention this to any of the others, but it is a very valid point. Thank you.

You're welcome (again). I agree it's probably best for you to refrain from pointing this out, since it would suggest assertiveness on your part that would displease the others (no doubt) and could thus result in a vigorous caning. You should be aware of your unacknowledged but important role in your mistress's, master's, and boss-mother's relationships, however, because you may need to point it out sometime in the future if your master and/or mistress decide to do something unwise and undesirable — such as, for instance, deciding to exclude you from their and your boss-mother's relationships. This, I imagine, would have a much more emotionally-devastating affect on you than on a "normal" maid or butler (who would simply leave and look for another job).

slave 45 said:
The ritual of kissing my mums feet (or shoes) while not doing the same for my ex and master is another thing that hadn't occured to me.

This seems to me to an important protocol consideration that may be causing secret resentment on the part of your mistress, in particular (possibly causing her to subject you to unnecessarily-frequent and severe canings, as I suggested).

slave 45 said:
I have taken suggestions of yours on board before and I have again. Now, I regularly kiss my master's and mistress's arses and feet, but not every time I greet them.

They may consider once each day sufficient...

slave 45 said:
I suggested to them that in the future, I will show them the same respectful servitude I show my mum... but it will be up to them to instruct me how to do this as well as whether they expect this of me.

Very good. That's entirely reasonable of you...

slave 45 said:
They both agreed. After some thought, my master instructed me to kiss his arse from now on, whenever I greet him. They were both unsure, however, how I should greet my ex. [After some thought,] she suggested I do both [kiss her feet AND her ass] for her. Before I could agree, she went on to say I should do both for my master AND my mum, as well.

It was good and entirely appropriate for you, in your role as submissive slave-maid, to prompt your mistress and master to clarify this important protocol. You now know how to express your respect and acknowledge their authority in a way they will approve of.

I suggest, however, respectfully discussing with your boss-mother whether she wants you to kiss her nude anus (while she raises her skirt) in addition to kissing her feet each time you arrive and depart at her home, as well as each time she arrives and departs at your mistress and master's home. Conceivably, she may prefer that you kiss her feet (only), as you have been doing, and refrain from according her the more intimate respect of also kissing her nude anus. You should, of course, carry out your gesture(s) of respect in the way(s) your boss-mother instructs you, and respectfully explain to your mistress and master that your boss-mother does not wish you to kiss her anus (if that is the case).

slave 45 said:
Thanks again for your interest. I will post updates re. how things go. —Slave 45

Very good. Thank you for keeping the forum informed of your somewhat unique but entirely-appropriate experiences in your role as your ex-wife's (your mistress's), her new husband's (your master's), and your mum's (your boss-mother's) submissive slave-maid. I will look forward to continued updates.

Keep up your good work!

—Custer

In my view, Slave 45's accounts of his life as a submissive former-cuckold turned slave-maid is much more erotic with his mother's full acknowledgement of his role, and acceptance of his humiliated status including participation in punishing him, etc., and with his full acknowledgment of her being his mother and how it is fully-proper for her to participate as such in his humiliated life working for his former-wife and new husband (both of whom previously cuckolded him), than would be the case if he were to pretend his mother is "just another (albeit older) woman" he is working for.

Thankyou again for your thoughts and ideas.Sklavostom,what a fantastic idea.I admit the thought of trying this out is thrilling.I am seeing my mother tomorrow and i am going to put forward that i become a total slave to her for a month and to see how it goes.thanks again Custer for your thoughts and i intend to ask her for her thoughts on the best way to pay homage to her arse.I would like to update on the weekend my mum stayed over.
I hadn't realised she was invited for the whole weekend and was surprised at how heavy her bag was.I unpacked the bag for her and was delighted to see that she had brought her rubber skirt as well as her full length leather skirt.She also had her full length silk kimono robe and 2 pairs of stockings.I don't want to describe everything that happened but will stick to the main events.
After dinner i was told to tidy up and then to report to their bedroom.when i entered my ex and master were still dressed.My mum was sat on the bed wearing her robe.Although it was tied in the middle her legs were ******* and i could see that she was wearing stockings.My ex told me to undress her and my master and carefully fold their clothes which i did.My master then asked my mum wether she wanted to see me prepare him for sex.She said maybe another time.My ex asked her wether she wanted to see me beg to which she replied 'oh yes please'.I was still on my knees and my master stood over me.He told me to beg him to fuck my mum.I was lost for words and although i knew what i had to do nothing came out of my mouth.He told me again to beg and i said,almost a whisper,please fuck my mum.He said that i wasn't begging and to put some effort into it.This time i started begging in a loud voice and pleaded with him to fuck my mum.I heard my ex and mum both giggle and this really spurred me on.I pleaded with him and he seemed satisfied with my efforts but then asked me what did i really want.What did i want my mum to do?Without even thinking i blurted out that i wanted him to make her orgasm over his cock.My ex and mum were still giggling and my master smiled at me.He then told me to go to my own room.As i was leaving my ex told me that i was to bring them breakfast at 9 o'clock sharp.
I went to my room and lay in my bed.Within 10 minutes i could hear my mum gasping and not long after that i heard both my master and my mum let out loud groans.For a while all was quiet and then i could hear my ex screaming as she approached orgasm.Again there was a period where it was very quiet.As i was about to drift to sleep i heard their bedroom door open and heard my mum and master talking as they walked past.They went to the bathrooom and after a couple of minutes i heard them walk back.As they got near my door i heard my master say ' this time i will go on top'.My mum said no,she wanted to go on top again.I heard their door shut and knew there was no way i could sleep now.
I have to break here for a while but will post update in a couple of hours. Slave 45

All I can say is WOW! What a unique situation. As you know, I have been following your story and hadn't said much because of all the excellent advice Custer and the others have been giving you. I agree with mennocop with the point that he made about forcing you to watch him have sex with your mom. That would HAVE to be the ultimate humiliation. To actually see the same cock screwing your mum that screws your wife.

I also understand that your mum would probably be uncomfortable with it though. Just a thought.

Please bear with me as i need to continue the update from the weekend my mum stayed .I did finally get a little sleep but only after hearing my master fuck my mum for a second time in a matter of hours.Bearing in mind the talking i had overheard perhaps i should say that she was fucking him.
I rose early and made tea and toast for the three of them and at 9o'clock i knocked on their door.My ex told me to enter which i did carefully holding the breakfast tray.The three of them were all sat up in bed,my ex and master were naked but my mum had covered herself with her robe.My master was inbetween them and had a smile on his face that showed he was a very happy man.I walked towards them and seved them their breakfast.It never ceases to amaze me how being humiliated can be such a huge thrill but that is exactly how i felt as i served them.As i leant over my mum i could see she had a huge lovebite on her neck.My ex told me to start cleaning the house,they were going out for lunch and i wasn't invited.
Sometime later the three of them came downstairs,ready to go out.My ex was in a long woolen dress and high heels and looked stunning.My mum was in her leather skirt and a pair of riding boots she had bought a few weeks ago.My master still had that huge smile and told me they would be back around 3.I set to work and they arrived back nearer to 4.The rest of the day followed the usual pattern of me serving them drinks and making dinner in the evening.
When they retired for bed i was again told to report to their bedroom.This time my master and ex were already naked but my mum was again draped in her robe.Again i was made to beg my master to fuck my mum.Again my ex and mum giggled all the way through my begging.I was then sent to my room and undressed myself for bed.After about ten minutes my ex entered and sat on the side of my bed.She was twirling the key to my chastity device around her finger and told me they had decided to let me wank.Now i hadn't been allowed this for about 3 months and i thought she was joking.But sure enough she unlocked me and told me i had ten minutes.
Now she had left my door wide open and i could now easily hear the noises from the next room.I could spend ages telling you how i felt about the next few minutes but i will try to be brief.My cock was erect in seconds and i started to slowly wank myself.By now my master was bringing my mum close to orgasm.As i continued wanking my ex started mocking me.The insults flew thick and fast.The one thing she kept saying was that i was getting an orgasm while my mum was fucking the man who had cuckolded me and turned me into their slave.Within seconds of my mum orgasming i experienced one the most powerfull orgasms i have ever had.My ex told me to go and clean myself and when i returned she locked me into the device again.I thanked her and she left without saying anything.
I will post about the next day-sunday-in a seperate peice.Please feel free to ask any questions.
Slave 45

As promised here is the post about the third day of my Mothers' stay over.I had not been given any orders about breakfast and took it upon myself to serve breakast at the same time as the day before.I took the tray up but as i neared their bedroom door i could hear the sound of lovemaking.It put me in an awkward position and i realised that they were not expecting me to serve breakfast.I was about to turn around but my curiousity got the better of me.I placed the tray on the floor and crept up to the door.I put my hand on the door handle but waited.If i looked in and was seen by any of them i would be in real trouble.I decided to risk it,my heart was thumping but i just couldn't turn away.I slowly turned the handle and edged the door open as slowly as possible.As i peeked around the door i nearly let out a sound,a gasp,i am not sure but it took a real effort not to make a sound.
My mum,wearing only a suspender belt with stockings,was on all fours on the bed.My master was taking her from behind and was really working himself up.They were side on to me and at a slight angle so unless either turned their heads at a sharp angle i couldn't be seen.My master was wearing my mums' silk robe and was seemed to be close to orgasm.The next thing i knew was feeling somebody grab my hair and yanking my head back.My ex had crept up behind me and caught me red handed.It hadn't even dawned on me that she wasn't in the bedroom.She slapped me several times and i fell to the floor.I heard voices from the bedroom but couldn't make out what was said.She called me all the names under the sun and told me to get to my room.I heard her say sorry as she entered their room and the door was slammed.
I waited nearly an hour untill my door was opened and my ex and mum entered.My ex really layed into me,saying i had betrayed their trust and had really angered and upset my mum by spying on her.I apologised over and over and promised it would never happen again.My mum said i wasn't getting off that lightly and told me to fetch the crop from their room.
I was bent over the bed and my ex gave me at least 12 hard belts with the whip.She handed it to my mum who then really layed into me.By the time she finished i was sobbing.My ex actually held my arms and head down as i had started to writhe around in agony.I was told to stay in my room untill sent for and they left me.
I will post a seperate peice about the fallout from this'Slave 45

Users who are viewing this thread