Have you considered castration?

• Yes, I am thinking about removing my balls for a clean smooth look

• Yes, I might need to do it for medical reasons

• Yes, I have been castrated

• No, but I am fantasizing about it

• No, I would never part with my balls

Results are only viewable after voting.
elloello said:
having sex with donald trump or getting castrated?
I think he meant castrated

elloello said:
the one on the left looks like melania trump- i wonder if it is really her- that would explain a lot about trump's behavior
Don’t be a douche bag comrade!!

Reactions: luvinthewife
Cockmunchboy said:
You do what is important to YOU Nat! Smooth, castrated sisses are very sexy on the missing danglers look alone. Do as you like and please share with us. I too would love to see mine gone and the sack too.
Well, it's decided. After careful consideration we decided that I will be castrated in the spring having both testicles surgically removed. Not sure yet if I should go for scrotum removal as well or leave it hanging ball less. To complete the symbolism I will have it done as a present for her birthday coming up in April. She is very moved by the gesture and kind to me. Needless to say, we're both very excited to show off my new look.

Reactions: 4sure, Eerect, leahshub and 3 others
natasnaikul said:
Well, it's decided. After careful consideration we decided that I will be castrated in the spring having both testicles surgically removed. Not sure yet if I should go for scrotum removal as well or leave it hanging ball less. .....

You will look more fully castrated if you have your scrotum fully removed along with both of your balls.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Custer Laststand said:
You will look more fully castrated if you have your scrotum fully removed along with both of your balls.
Yes, I agree that it will look better and cleaner and it will probably make me feel sexier. It's just that is a more involved surgery with larger cuts and longer healing period. I will probably go for it though. Thank you for your comments

Reactions: WhiteMarried and Custer Laststand
natasnaikul said:
Yes, I agree that it will look better and cleaner and it will probably make me feel sexier. It's just that is a more involved surgery with larger cuts and longer healing period. I will probably go for it though. Thank you for your comments
I personally like the look of a small empty scrotum to complement your little clit. Both will shrink in the absence of testosterone. I get just a hint of the same effect when it's cold and my small balls withdraw partway up into my body.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: leahshub, natasnaikul and WhiteMarried
My Wife wants me castrated by physically removing my balls, we are currently researching this to make sure it is done properly and all the various side effects are taken into account, I am going to keep my scrotum rather than having that removed too, I love the idea of a loose, useless empty ball bag, my Wife is going to keep my testicles preserved in a jar. Her ideal situation is that she can observe the process and if possible make the cuts that separate my balls from my body and show them to me dangling from her fingers.

Reactions: WhiteMarried, castrated_cuck and natasnaikul
Eerect said:
My Wife wants me castrated by physically removing my balls, we are currently researching this to make sure it is done properly and all the various side effects are taken into account, I am going to keep my scrotum rather than having that removed too, I love the idea of a loose, useless empty ball bag, my Wife is going to keep my testicles preserved in a jar. Her ideal situation is that she can observe the process and if possible make the cuts that separate my balls from my body and show them to me dangling from her fingers.
a better solution is to physically remove your wife by getting a divorce

Reactions: Matureplay
elloello said:
a better solution is to physically remove your wife by getting a divorce
Why should he divorce the wife if this is something that they can mutually agree on?

Reactions: WhiteMarried and natasnaikul
SquirmingSub said:
Why should he divorce the wife if this is something that they can mutually agree on?
Because this is a drastic body mod. It is not a day's play in a power fetish. It will have many negative and lifelong health effects that require regular medical care. It forecloses many options for the remainder of your life. Spouses are supposed to protect each other from that type of behavior. Not promote it.

natasnaikul said:
Isn't she lovely?

388_1000.jpg 402_1000.jpg 462_1000.jpg 473_1000.jpg 496_1000.jpg 509_1000.jpg
Adorable!

Jozyxt said:
Because this is a drastic body mod. It is not a day's play in a power fetish. It will have many negative and lifelong health effects that require regular medical care. It forecloses many options for the remainder of your life. Spouses are supposed to protect each other from that type of behavior. Not promote it.
While I can appreciate your viewpoint. With you being 60+ in age, I can understand why you would feel that way that you do, although we have seen in younger generations a much more open minded approach to lifestyle choices, how they live as individuals and how they live in partnerships/relationships with other people.

While many people on this forum are here for the fantasy, the fetish, some people are truly here for the varying levels of reality. What an individual decides to do, especially if it would make them a happier person, it is their body to do with as they desire. Some people get SRS, some people get partial SRS, all of which in most countries required counseling to get approval for the surgical procedures. So if they want it, and there partner/spouse support it, and a consoler approves it, then who are we to judge what is right or wrong for another person and or couple?

An interesting subject, one i have visited over the last 20 years,

It is strange that in 2023 a healthy 12-16 yr old girl can choose her have her young firm breasts removed, be prescribed medication to destroy her body and mind in the name of "her or his choice?" yet a healthy mature male with no mental health issues cannot choose to be castrated without declaring he is trans, in the UK.

Well i am not trans and could not think of anything worse, but each to their own,

i am a long term celebate cuck husband, virtually permanently locked, semi feminised and happy to be so over many years (not the celebate bit) but present as what i am a 6ft 4 masculine dominant man. Our hidden secret is our LS, we are both dominant characters in normal life but both sexually submissive too, she to her lovers and me to her but never them. She has said that sexually we are more like a brother or sister having a very close friendship, that was her refering to me but that she deeply loves me as her loving husband and best friend.

Yes i was confused by this,

I have mentioned this subject to my wife she was shocked and replied, "i married a dominant masculine alpha male and want you to remain the person i married"
something she has repeated occasionally over many years and i understood her view as she told me.

However i did wonder how her mind works as it appears at odds with what she actually likes as i stood there listening to her wearing ladies panties/knickers, balls locked away, pink toe nails, a collar another permanent fitment and suspenders under my womens jeans all allocated by HER daily!!

Add in i always sleep in female silky PJs, wear bikini bottoms or female shorts on holiday bought by her and i do wonder...... she admits this is just normal to her.

I dont consider myself as a sissy as i am not, i am a covert cuck husband and happy to be so.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: natasnaikul
windymiller said:
Add in i always sleep in female silky PJs, wear bikini bottoms or female shorts on holiday bought by her and i do wonder...... she admits this is just normal to her.
You sound like a lovely couple. Adorable image

windymiller said:
I dont consider myself as a sissy as i am not, i am a covert cuck husband and happy to be so.
Yes it can be confusing for many, all of which you describe does seem as if you two are a wonderful couple. At the end of the day, in your last statement wrapped it up, "covert cuck husband" and while you have many feminine attributes in how you dress at times, they are subtle and not truly out in the open.

windymiller said:
Well i am not trans and could not think of anything worse, but each to their own,
Everyone approaches life and lifestyle choices differently, so I do not judge, just as it would seem that you do not judge. We each know what is right for each of us as individuals.

windymiller said:
i am a long term celebate cuck husband, virtually permanently locked, semi feminised and happy to be so over many years (not the celebate bit) but present as what i am a 6ft 4 masculine dominant man. Our hidden secret is our LS, we are both dominant characters in normal life but both sexually submissive too, she to her lovers and me to her but never them. She has said that sexually we are more like a brother or sister having a very close friendship, that was her refering to me but that she deeply loves me as her loving husband and best friend.

Yes i was confused by this,

I have mentioned this subject to my wife she was shocked and replied, "i married a dominant masculine alpha male and want you to remain the person i married" something she has repeated occasionally over many years and i understood her view as she told me.
Some women could not see their outward facing life to be any different than how it is today. Your "hidden secret" is your lifestyle (LS) as you put it. So coming out as anything different could challenge how she and or you both want to be seen as individuals and as a couple. Seems that she could not see herself married to anyone that is not a dominate masculine alpha out in public. Sounds as though you both have found what works for each of you.

windymiller said:
However i did wonder how her mind works as it appears at odds with what she actually likes as i stood there listening to her wearing ladies panties/knickers, balls locked away, pink toe nails, a collar another permanent fitment and suspenders under my womens jeans all allocated by HER daily!!

As you mentioned, it is ALL hidden, a secret, covert, and private (in the closet per say). Nothing wrong with it if it works for you both.

SquirmingSub said:
... we have seen in younger generations a much more open minded approach to lifestyle choices, how they live as individuals and how they live in partnerships/relationships with other people.
I hope that things are getting better by fits and starts, although obviously not in all states and jurisdictions. We are at least seriously discussing the topic as a society now, which is a start. Back in the 70's during my teens/twenties these things were nearly unspeakable. I really didn't know what my possibilities were or even who I was.

And eunuchs have been a feature of societies with polygamy and harems (not to mention boys' choirs) for milenia. The big difference now is that we are treating it as a voluntary option.

Many thanks for the kind replies.

SquirmingSub said:
then who are we to judge what is right or wrong for another person and or couple?
Frankly he put it on a public discussion forum for public discussion. In doing so, he requested a variety of opinions and invited contrary ones. I expressed a reasoned opinion in the spirit of open discussion. He can and will do whatever he wants no matter what I say.

Reactions: Laceyfemme and WhiteMarried