• Yes, I have been castrated

• No, but I am fantasizing about it

• No, I would never part with my balls

Results are only viewable after voting.
One more example - let's just look at Gaby...a lovely shemale before no doubt

pre_36094_7.jpg pre_112693_5.jpg

Reactions: Nomoreballs, MysteryBi, MyWifeDatesNow and 2 others
And let's look at the sexy girl Gaby has become now

62791_9.jpg 109488_15.jpg 109832_10.jpg 109832_15.jpg 110380_9.jpg 110380_12.jpg 110380_15.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Nomoreballs, Kenbcolley, MysteryBi and 5 others
natasnaikul said:
What I find quite surprising is that no one on this forum shares this desire [i.e., my desire to be castrated], or at least those who do fantasize about it have not shared their thoughts so far.
You might contact the white British woman whose screen name is
KarenMWSlut4Blacks

Edit: I see her screen name link now yields an error message — a list of links to her posts in this forum can be found here:

KarenMWSlut4Blacks

Anyway, her husband — whose name screen name, as I recall, may be (or was) something like robcuckforkaren) — but I can't seem to find his screen name easily — has posted on this subject of castration. He had himself castrated for a medical reason. His and Ms. Karen's white son — whose black Nigerian wife maintained him as her virgin husband locked in a chasity device while she, like Ms. Karen, took (and continues to take) black lovers — subsequently had her submissive cuckold husband surgically castrated, apparently with his agreement, although there was no medical reason for it.

For context: according to their posts, after many years of Ms. Karen taking only black men as lovers, one of them — a Nigerian man who is a medical student in England — moved in with Ms. Karen and her cuckold husband and became her live-in lover. Ms. Karen became pregnant and successfully gave birth to a mixed-race (effectively black) baby. Then, a couple of years later, she again became pregnant by her live-in lover — and, I suspect, by now has again given birth. Meanwhile, her husband — whom (according to his posts) she unlocked from his chastity device once-a-week so he could masturbate into the toilet — developed testicular cancer. For this reason, he had himself surgically castrated — witn, at Ms. Karen's request, no "fake balls" substituted as "replacements." As I mentioned, he has posted on all that in this forum. Ms. Karen's cuckold husband was surgically castrated at a medical facility, which was necessary because they had to biopsy his testicles to confirm cancer.

Ms. Karen's and her cuckold husband Rob's white cuckold son was surgically castrated by Ms. Karen's medical-student black Nigerian live-in lover (after he had fucked Ms. Karen's Nigerian daughter-in-law, although he was not among her regular lovers). He performed the surgical castration (which was medically simple, according to one of Rob's posts) at the request of Ms. Karen's daughter-in-law. It was done on an "outpatient basis" (i.e., not in a medical facility). As I seem to recall Rob saying, Ms. Karen's black daughter-in-law has, since then, kept her virgin cuckold husband's balls in a jar filled with a preservative liquid, on display in her boudoir, to remind him and her black lovers of his sexual impotence. He apparently has no objection to all this. But, he has not posted in this forum, to my knowledge.

Last edited:
Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
natasnaikul said:

62791_9.jpg 109488_15.jpg 109832_10.jpg 109832_15.jpg 110380_9.jpg 110380_12.jpg 110380_15.jpg
a far more attractive and feminine look for sure. im not gay and I could enjoy some time with Gabi :). if you don't look at her cock, her new scrotal area almost has the appearance of a vagina, and the incision line looks vaguely like lips. small balls look kind of silly and impotent on small cocks. Anything that makes a shemale more passable is more attractive to me, personally.

Im sure you can understand from some ppls reactions that if its purely for cosmetic reasons, it is a pretty radical decision. But your body, your right. I think a lot of ppl here aren't fully committed to this sort of thing...its more fantasy/fetish.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow and Cockmunchboy
Natasnaikul,

Re.:
natasnaikul said:
I find it endearing how everyone on the board is trying to provide reasons why I shouldn't go ahead with this. Thank you all for being so kind. .....
You're welcome. Here's another point you might want to consider.

Suppose, at some point in the future, your wife decides to divorce you — because, for instance, she decides she wants to marry one of her lovers. I would guess this is something you don't want to think about; perhaps you assume it would never happen. But, it's among the unpleasant things that can happen to any couple and, in a rather high percentage of marriages, does happen. Regardless of how solid you consider your marriage, an old saying probably applies: "Predictions are difficult, especially of the future." (This is usually stated as a joke, but in your case, I don't intend it that way.)

If you have yourself castrated, then.... at some point down the road.... you should find yourself divorced, what would you be able to offer another woman you might find yourself attracted to...?

—Custer

natasnaikul said:
Anyone here considered castration for improved and faster feminization without drugs?

Looking at the pros and cons here and thinking about it
Orchiectomy (Surgical Castration) | The House of Sissify

Any advice/experiences on the subject?
Natasnaikul,

As always Custer Laststand does bring up a very of good points. He is correct about KarenMWSlut4Blacks, a few of us have maintained contact with her and her husband for many years. As per prior exchanges with Karen and her husband Rob; her husband Rob and their adult son George have been gone through surgical castration. If was my understanding that Rob does not take testosterone supplements although George does take them to help maintain his muscle tone. Based on remarks by Karen, Rob on the other hand seems to have taken the more feminine route and does take other hormone supplements (not testosterone).

While many have spoken of various forms of castration (from surgical to medication base) and others have spoken about simply enforced chastity. There are plenty of medical professional which can perform a complete orchiectomy (Surgical Castration). The question I have for you, is there is a reason that you would like to have an orchiectomy while leaving a limp penis in place, considering that you are speaking of transition much more into the feminine side? The reason I ask, is that for a number of years I had considered your direction, although I had researched what is known as ‘gender nullification’ which is a complete orchiectomy and penectomy with the rerouting of the urethra. If you would like more information on the procedure, message me and I will share the link to the medical practice that performs the procedure and their site provides good details on it.

SS.

• Love
Reactions: 412perv and castrated_cuck
BigdaddyToronto said:
it is an improved look if youre really committed to the change. if your cock is small, it just looks like an enlarged clit, without the distraction of balls. I wonder if a plastic surgeon can reshape the testicle skin to look like a camel toe fold?

Attachments

• small.JPG
    small.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 373
  • Wow
Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and SquirmingSub
Custer Laststand said:
You might contact the white British woman whose screen name is
KarenMWSlut4Blacks

Edit: I see her screen name link now yields an error message — a list of links to her posts in this forum can be found here:

KarenMWSlut4Blacks

Anyway, her husband — whose name screen name, as I recall, may be (or was) something like robcuckforkaren) — but I can't seem to find his screen name easily — has posted on this subject of castration. He had himself castrated for a medical reason. His and Ms. Karen's white son — whose black Nigerian wife maintained him as her virgin husband locked in a chasity device while she, like Ms. Karen, took (and continues to take) black lovers — subsequently had her submissive cuckold husband surgically castrated, apparently with his agreement, although there was no medical reason for it.

For context: according to their posts, after many years of Ms. Karen taking only black men as lovers, one of them — a Nigerian man who is a medical student in England — moved in with Ms. Karen and her cuckold husband and became her live-in lover. Ms. Karen became pregnant and successfully gave birth to a mixed-race (effectively black) baby. Then, a couple of years later, she again became pregnant by her live-in lover — and, I suspect, by now has again given birth. Meanwhile, her husband — whom (according to his posts) she unlocked from his chastity device once-a-week so he could masturbate into the toilet — developed testicular cancer. For this reason, he had himself surgically castrated — witn, at Ms. Karen's request, no "fake balls" substituted as "replacements." As I mentioned, he has posted on all that in this forum. Ms. Karen's cuckold husband was surgically castrated at a medical facility, which was necessary because they had to biopsy his testicles to confirm cancer.

Ms. Karen's and her cuckold husband Rob's white cuckold son was surgically castrated by Ms. Karen's medical-student black Nigerian live-in lover (after he had fucked Ms. Karen's Nigerian daughter-in-law, although he was not among her regular lovers). He performed the surgical castration (which was medically simple, according to one of Rob's posts) at the request of Ms. Karen's daughter-in-law. It was done on an "outpatient basis" (i.e., not in a medical facility). As I seem to recall Rob saying, Ms. Karen's black daughter-in-law has, since then, kept her virgin cuckold husband's balls in a jar filled with a preservative liquid, on display in her boudoir, to remind him and her black lovers of his sexual impotence. He apparently has no objection to all this. But, he has not posted in this forum, to my knowledge.
Hi - Custer - to complete something you were referring to, we now have two boys - Kwesi born in Jan 18 and Kobi was was born in April 19 - and a few weeks ago our Doctor gave me that good news that I'm pregnant again. I haven't had my scan yet but this time round I would love to have a girl. Oh and of course both Obi and Rob were so happy when I told them.

• Love
Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow, 412perv, Custer Laststand and 2 others
KarenMWSlut4Blacks said:
Hi - Custer - to complete something you were referring to, we now have two boys - Kwesi born in Jan 18 and Kobi was was born in April 19 - and a few weeks ago our Doctor gave me that good news that I'm pregnant again. I haven't had my scan yet but this time round I would love to have a girl. Oh and of course both Obi and Rob were so happy when I told them.

Karen, congratulations....

SquirmingSub said:
Karen, congratulations....
Thanks - white couples becoming parents to black fathered children was something I'd always been against. so I now feel so lucky to have had the experience before it was too late. When I fell pregnant with Kwesi I was worried about how people would react but everyone was so happy to hear my good news and after he was born commented about how lucky I was to be able to start a new family so late in life. As you might expect Obi has left their upbringing to us and my husband is list as the father on their birth certificates but he loves teasing my Rob about everyone being able to see that his wife "loves black cock" and that he'd fucked them into me - typical man I guess

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow, SquirmingSub, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
Custer Laststand said:
Natasnaikul,

Re.:

You're welcome. Here's another point you might want to consider.

Suppose, at some point in the future, your wife decides to divorce you — because, for instance, she decides she wants to marry one of her lovers. I would guess this is something you don't want to think about; perhaps you assume it would never happen. But, it's among the unpleasant things that can happen to any couple and, in a rather high percentage of marriages, does happen. Regardless of how solid you consider your marriage, an old saying probably applies: "Predictions are difficult, especially of the future." (This is usually stated as a joke, but in your case, I don't intend it that way.)

If you have yourself castrated, then.... at some point down the road.... you should find yourself divorced, what would you be able to offer another woman you might find yourself attracted to...?

—Custer
lol - why would a wife want to marry one of her lovers? If a husband has agreed to be a cuckold it's surely the best of both worlds for any wife - well it is for me. Lots of good sex and in recent time with Obi babies too as well as a wonderful, devoted and loving husband. Just because Rob and I don't have intercourse it doesn't mean that our relationship is remote and uncaring. We are and always have been very much in love and our new family has bonded us together in a way that nothing else could. It was pure chance that Rob had to be castrated but looking back it was one of the best thing that could have happened and the experience I have with both my husband and son would make me recommend it to any couple that wants to enjoy the cuckold lifestyle especially if they wanted the wife's sex partner to father their children. There is no jealousy when were doing it with our partner and when Abebi and I told our husbands that we were pregnant there was genuine joy and pleasure from them knowing that they were soon to be parents again.

If the worst did happen and Abebi decide to leave George he would be a wonderful and devoted husband to any other women who wanted a sex life that was not restricted to her husband. For the avoidance of doubt - there is more to a good marriage than sex - in fact in my experience sex is best left to guys other than my husband.

• Love
Reactions: dirkjan, sissytinyvirgin, SquirmingSub and 2 others
Hears a serious question. Why go half way? I mean if you truly want to be feminized and the surgeon is there, why not remove your penis as well and totally turn you into a girl. Below is a picture of the results. Now I find that attractive!

PostopDilation1.jpg

And for those who like a bit of hair.

SchrangSRS7As.jpg

Ref:

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and MaineMedicals
natasnaikul said:
I find it endearing how everyone on the board is trying to provide reasons why I shouldn't go ahead with this. Thank you all for being so kind. Yes the shemales are amazing and I love them dearly. I am past the age when I can hope to look anything as amazing. What motivates me is a desire to commit fully to my feminization, achieve a look and feel I think it would make me more comfortable and also a desire of getting rid of the extra stuff hanging there that I feel it does not belong with me anymore.

Interesting to note that according to the statistics there are now 600,000 men now living in North America as eunuchs.

Furthermore studies such as this Modern-day eunuchs: motivations for and consequences of contemporary castration. - PubMed - NCBI show that "...most voluntary eunuchs are pleased with the results of their emasculations. Despite a suggested association of androgen deprivation with depression, voluntary eunuchs appear to function well, both psychologically and socially"

What I find quite surprising is that no one on this forum shares this desire, or at least those who do fantasize about it have not shared their thoughts so far.
You do what is important to YOU Nat! Smooth, castrated sisses are very sexy on the missing danglers look alone. Do as you like and please share with us. I too would love to see mine gone and the sack too.

Please be aware that many of those photos are shopped. Some are better than others but the telltales of photo manipulation are there. So don't look at them as an achievable goal.

IMO, castration is a very serious body mod. Just short of a sex change. Don't undertake it without finding out how it changes your health and how you have to live your life afterwards. Find a fetish group and meet some men that have done it to see if it is really for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: SquirmingSub and BigdaddyToronto
So many of he guys that post about the fantasy have no idea of what all it involves. In addition to finding a Fetish Group as you mentioned there is a few healthcare/medical organizations that will speak with people about the specifics of their situation and how the various approaches to modification can be done. I stumbled on a good bit of sources of information when I had researched what is known as ‘gender nullification’ which is a complete orchiectomy and penectomy with the rerouting of the urethra. Fetish groups seem to refer to as as being a 'Smooth' or some variant which takes the castration discussion to another level. With few exceptions, I think most people keep the talk from a fantasy only perspective.

Jozyxt said:
IMO, castration is a very serious body mod. Just short of a sex change. Don't undertake it without finding out how it changes your health and how you have to live your life afterwards. Find a fetish group and meet some men that have done it to see if it is really for you.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
zippless said:
Hears a serious question. Why go half way? I mean if you truly want to be feminized and the surgeon is there, why not remove your penis as well and totally turn you into a girl. Below is a picture of the results. Now I find that attractive!

PostopDilation1.jpg
And for those who like a bit of hair.

SchrangSRS7As.jpg

Ref:

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html
Sorry, I just find a limp appendage between smooth shaved legs very sexy. It also serves as a reminder of the manhood lost and maintains the humiliation feelings which I enjoy immensely

Reactions: MysteryBi, 412perv and SquirmingSub
Cockmunchboy said:
You do what is important to YOU Nat! Smooth, castrated sisses are very sexy on the missing danglers look alone. Do as you like and please share with us. I too would love to see mine gone and the sack too.
Thank you very much for your understanding and support

natasnaikul said:
Sorry, I just find a limp appendage between smooth shaved legs very sexy. It also serves as a reminder of the manhood lost and maintains the humiliation feelings which I enjoy immensely
Perfect. Thanks for explaining.

Reactions: natasnaikul and Pussyfreebeta
natasnaikul said:

Def better and more femine without them

Reactions: VauxGuy
tinyteddy said:
Take mine off
Have you taken steps to have them removed?