Have you considered castration?

• Yes, I am thinking about removing my balls for a clean smooth look

• Yes, I might need to do it for medical reasons

• Yes, I have been castrated

• No, but I am fantasizing about it

• No, I would never part with my balls

Results are only viewable after voting.
BigdaddyToronto said:
I wouldn't do it myself, but I think its a fascinating topic /fantasy and have read a little about it.

I should've had it done when I was a teen...my life would have been much less complicated and i might have made better choices if I wasn't so crazy for pussy as a young man lol

I think it would be hot to help use a burdizzo on a man whos wife you were fucking regularly. legalities would be a big concern though.
The idea that a Black bull would enjoy castrating me is very powerfull... he would own the eunuch for life.

Reactions: natasnaikul
My sissy hubby will be castrated in about fifteen days. Over time, he will completely lose his erection, his penis will decrease, and his male libido will go to zero. His feminine side will come to the fore. The downside of castration is that the castrated can pay for osteoporosis and interest in any sex can go to zero after year or two. A small dose of estrogen solves both problems. Sissy gains partial female libido (not like a genetic woman) and has no osteoporosis. Sissy wants intimacy, kissing licking sucking, anal sex. Castration is very important for full sissyfication and should not be avoided.

• Love
Reactions: Eerect, MysteryBi, camus and 10 others
I hope my wife and her boyfriend, Tom, don't hear about this!

• Haha
Reactions: Matureplay, MysteryBi, natasnaikul and 3 others
msbevw said:
What's their email addys again? LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: MysteryBi, 412perv and msbevw
msbevw said:

It actually might be good for you considering. :)

Reactions: 412perv
Nazareth said:
For those that may be considering, please be careful.
I'm sure this was not the norm, but you never know....

Men Arrested For "Illegal Castration"

With so many providers available now days that do it legally, why would anyone go to someone that is not licensed unless it is a financial issues?

As to the link that you shared from ABC talked at a high-level, have you seen this one that goes into more details. Okla. court documents shed light on illegal genital surgery case and Two Oklahoma men charged in botched mutilation ?

dragana said:
Unfortunately, you can't go to the doctor and ask for castration. It can be done in case of prostate cancer, constant testicular pain or if you have been diagnosed with mtf transgender, and one year after the start of hormone therapy. It may be sooner if you are found to have poor tolerance to antiandrogens.
But you can get Proscar 5mg if you say you have problems with urinating, and he will kill libido in 6 months, and make the penis flabby.

You are on point, this is truly when you can determine the difference between those that have researched it, have done it and or those that are simply exploring the fantasy of it. For the people that can not show a history of underlying medical issues, their best route is through the SRS process as gender non-conforming. Admittedly, so many people that are interested in this lifestyle choice, would do good with some hormone therapy and the associated counseling to make sure that they are physically and mentally ready for what they are seeking assuming it is not simply a fantasy.

My wife is in the medical field and they see the occasional guy that comes through that has self-manipulated themselves with what seems to be the hope that their little member would be removed by surgeons without going down the much more structured path. Many do get refereed to mental health for evaluations.

Reactions: natasnaikul, 412perv and leahswannabe
dragana said:
One African woman told me that in her tribe they make sissy boy by masturbating a ten days non-stop. When they choose a young man, women take turns masturbating him for about ten days. His balls are atrophied, he can no longer have an erection, and he has a very low libido. After that, all tribe men from the village have sex with him whenever they want. It is a special method of non-surgical castration.
Unusual castration.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and sissytinyvirgin
dragana said:
One African woman told me that in her tribe they make sissy boy by masturbating a ten days non-stop. When they choose a young man, women take turns masturbating him for about ten days. His balls are atrophied, he can no longer have an erection, and he has a very low libido. After that, all tribe men from the village have sex with him whenever they want. It is a special method of non-surgical castration.
Sounds bizarre — but interesting, if actually true. As Ms. Nikolija mentioned, it's... well.... unusual.

I mean, it's hard to see what women, even as a large group, given the exigencies of daily life, would be willing and able to spend ten days masturbating some guy. And what guy, given the exigencies of daily life, could spend ten days being continuously masturbated by
a large number of women. The whole concept has a hard time passing the "plausibility test." So, I guess I'll have to say it sounds like an urban myth.... or rather, a tribal myth.

dragana said:
I do not know. I talked to my sister-in-law Fiona who castrated me. She told me that it was possible even in less than 10 days, but that it was probably very uncomfortable and painful for the guy. When after five or six ejaculations in row there is one drop of sperm or none, every stimulation of the penis becomes more or less painful. The body want to masturbating stop, and to recover, and masturbation continues.
Has your sister-in-law Fiona actually seen this process carried out over a ten-day time period (or however many days it takes)?

hello I can give you input from my hubby Mark. He is born with only one bal. Mark always had a low libido (low levels of testosterone). being born with one bal resulted in a small penis due to low hormones levels at young age. As men with one bal have higher risk for bal cancer, mark goes every 3 month for tests to a good friend who is a doctor. She makes him cum (like 5 times each session) to get all sperm out and they measure the amount of sperm to see activity of his bal.We have discussed taking his bal away as precaution for cancer. Mark doesn't feel comfortable about it but I would love it. I would have little impact for his health...time will tell

• Love
Reactions: MysteryBi and leahswannabe
dragana said:
Thank you for your replies, Ms. Dragana. In light of your "no," I'll stick with my judgement that this sounds like an urban myth.... or rather, a tribal myth. (I've been to Africa more than once, and never heard about any such practice.)

annmwf said:
hello I can give you input from my hubby Mark. He is born with only one bal. Mark always had a low libido (low levels of testosterone). being born with one bal resulted in a small penis due to low hormones levels at young age. As men with one bal have higher risk for bal cancer, mark goes every 3 month for tests to a good friend who is a doctor. She makes him cum (like 5 times each session) to get all sperm out and they measure the amount of sperm to see activity of his bal.We have discussed taking his bal away as precaution for cancer. Mark doesn't feel comfortable about it but I would love it. I would have little impact for his health...time will tell

Very good to hear, sounds as if you have a positive plan for your husband moving forward.

Reactions: natasnaikul
annmwf said:
Being born with an undescended testicle (the main reason for having one testicle) only affects fertility and has a higher risk of cancer if it is left untreated (not surgically removed). Otherwise there is no difference in testosterone levels, fertility or penis size. If you have a small penis and one testicle then you probably would have a small penis with 2 testicles! Any hormonal changes would not be due to having one testicle but more likely is a pituitary gland problem - which would show up in other physical ways as the child gets older (e.g. lack of bodily growth); and causes a whole lot more problems for the individual.
As someone who works in the medical field, I have never ever heard of a doctor making a man with one, even two, testicles ejaculate 5 times to measure their amount of sperm in one session! As it will naturally deteriorate after each ejaculation if done within a short period of time, and give a misreading of the actual true volume. There are other ways to measure the effectiveness of the testicle or testicles rather than sperm volume (e.g. blood tests; ultrasound scan).

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, Matureplay, natasnaikul and 1 other person
My opinion is that castration only makes sense in the context of complete or near complete feminization (either physical or mental), and not less extreme cuckold or femdom relationships. There are less extreme methods to deny sex and enforce orgasm denial.

Has anyone else here had a vasectomy or considering one? I had one done in my mid thirties after multiple cycles of chemo, which had probably left me with a low or non existant sperm count. Didn't bother with a fertility test or freezing sperm, as we already had three kids. But it somehow still felt really good to voluntarily surrender this aspect of my manhood, even if it was largely symbolic.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, KinkyLondoncpl and SquirmingSub
natasnaikul said:
One more example - let's just look at Gaby...a lovely shemale before no doubt

pre_36094_7.jpg pre_112693_5.jpg
the one on the left looks like melania trump- i wonder if it is really her- that would explain a lot about trump's behavior

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Why would anyone go through such painful procedure

Reactions: Matureplay
redheads said:
redheads said:
having sex with donald trump or getting castrated?

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteMarried