• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Castration Question

Have you considered castration?

• Yes, I am thinking about removing my balls for a clean smooth look

• Yes, I might need to do it for medical reasons

• Yes, I have been castrated

• No, but I am fantasizing about it

• No, I would never part with my balls

Results are only viewable after voting.

natasnaikul

Natasha
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2019
Reactions: slutwifelina, Icummin, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
Maybe this will spark some conversation
I think this would be the ideal look to achieve for a truly dedicated cuckold
https://********.com/photos/gallery/true-angels-castrated-and-smooth-11482419
Am I wrong?

Reactions: slutwifelina, ckc, Readyu and 2 others
natasnaikul said:
Any advice/experiences on the subject?
The main point to consider would probably be whether castration would result in loss of your sexual feelings, which are now driving your desire to live as your wife's submissive cuckold including your desire to submit to her feminizing you.

From this point of view, your wife, and your relationship, and you as well, would probably be better off if she were to require you to wear a male chastity device and (of course) become your sole key holder. Your continued obedience as her submissive and feminized cuckold will then be guaranteed by your continuing desire to please her, thus gaining occasional release from your cock cage so you can masturbate — or so your wife can fuck you (her choice).

An additional consideration would be: castration.... as I understand it.... tends to result in loss of muscle tone accompanied by weight gain (not in good places) — associated, apparently, with loss of testosterone. If so, that would result in you becoming physically less attractive and less capable of performing tasks your wife assigns to you.

I suggest a better alternative, in addition to your wife requiring you to wear a cock cage, would be to order a copy of Janice C. Parker's book, "My Husband Is My Maid," then present it to her as a gift — and... with your wife... proceed accordingly. It can be ordered from online sources. See, for instance:

My Husband Is My Maid by Janice C. Parker

You and your sexy wife seem already to be well-along on this, or a similar, path.

Last edited:
Reactions: slutwifelina, MyWifeDatesNow and kmbe
You might want to consider what Jimmy Buffet says about tattoos, "A permanent reminder of aa temporary feeling."

Reactions: willngtobcuc and Custer Laststand
Custer Laststand said:
The main point to consider would probably be whether castration would result in loss of your sexual feelings, which are now driving your desire to live as your wife's submissive cuckold including your desire to submit to her feminizing you.

From this point of view, your wife, and your relationship, and you as well, would probably be better off if she were to require you to wear a male chastity device and (of course) become your sole key holder. Your continued obedience as her submissive and feminized cuckold will then be guaranteed by your continuing desire to please her, thus gaining occasional release from your cock cage so you can masturbate — or so your wife can fuck you (her choice).

An additional consideration would be: castration.... as I understand it.... tends to result in loss of muscle tone accompanied by weight gain (not in good places) — associated, apparently, with loss of testosterone. If so, that would result in you becoming physically less attractive and less capable of performing tasks your wife assigns to you.

I suggest a better alternative, in addition to your wife requiring you to wear a cock cage, would be to order a copy of Janice C. Parker's book, "My Husband Is My Maid," then present it to her as a gift — and... with your wife... proceed accordingly. It can be ordered from online sources. See, for instance:

My Husband Is My Maid by Janice C. Parker

You and your sexy wife seem already to be well-along on this, or a similar, path.
Thank you for your comments. I think we're way past the cage stage, achieving an erection is not one of the things I can or desire to do at this point so it's kind of pointless for us. The improved and faster feminization without the use of drugs and the clean and smooth look heavily outweigh the effects you describe in my order of priorities. Actually to be honest I don't find really find them to be negatives some I quite desire

Reactions: slutwifelina
natasnaikul said:
I thank you for your comments.
You're welcome. (I gather you took some time to think about them — in consultation with your boss-wife, I hope.)
natasnaikul said:
I think we're way past the cage stage, achieving an erection is not one of the things I can or desire to do at this point so it's kind of pointless for us.
If your boss-wife kept you in a cock cage for something like 1 year or longer, that may — as you say — have resulted in loss of your ability to get it up. (A number of years ago, a member of the predecessor to this forum... "cuckolds dot com"... said his wife had kept him in a cock cage for the past 5 years, and he couldn't get an erection under any circumstance. He didn't elaborate beyond that.)
natasnaikul said:
The improved and faster feminization without the use of drugs and the clean and smooth look heavily outweigh the effects you describe in my order of priorities. Actually, to be honest, I don't really find them to be negatives.... some I quite desire.
Well.... whatever works for you and your sexy boss-wife.

To assist your transition, you might consider always addressing your boss-wife using terms of respect, such as: "Ms. (her first name)," or "Ma'am" (as in "Yes, Ma'am), or "Madam (her first name)", or "Princess (her first name)" (ask her how she prefers to be addressed).

You might also suggest she address you using terms traditionally used by husbands to address their wives, which are affectionate but slightly demeaning, such as: "sweetheart," "sweetie," "darling," baby," "baby-doll," "honey," "honey-bunch," etc. In private, and/or when you're in bed with your boss-wife, you might suggest she address you using more-intimate terms and phrases, such as: "teeny-weenie baby," "pencil-prick sweety," "droopy-dick darling," "penis-tongue sweetheart," "cuntsucker baby," "ass-kisser darling," "blueberry-balls baby," etc.

When one of your boss-wife's lovers is visiting, you might suggest she ask him to always address you by your first name, while you always address him as "Mr. (his last name)."

Regarding complete feminization of a husband by a dominant wife, the following forum post and followup might be of interest to you. (The forum is free; you don't have to "donate" to it.)

Complete feminization of a husband — overview (forum post by Edita of Holland):
Complete feminization of husbands -- Independent Women of the 21st Century

Complete feminization of a husband — details (followup post by Edita of Holland):
Re: Complete feminization of husbands--for Edita -- Independent Women of the 21st Century

--------------------------

Last edited:
I wouldn't do it myself, but I think its a fascinating topic /fantasy and have read a little about it.

I should've had it done when I was a teen...my life would have been much less complicated and i might have made better choices if I wasn't so crazy for pussy as a young man lol

I think it would be hot to help use a burdizzo on a man whos wife you were fucking regularly. legalities would be a big concern though.

natasnaikul said:
Maybe this will spark some conversation
I think this would be the ideal look to achieve for a truly dedicated cuckold
True Angels - Castrated and Smooth
Am I wrong?
it is an improved look if youre really committed to the change. if your cock is small, it just looks like an enlarged clit, without the distraction of balls. I wonder if a plastic surgeon can reshape the testicle skin to look like a camel toe fold?

Reactions: slutwifelina and 412perv
Isn't she lovely?

388_1000.jpg 402_1000.jpg 462_1000.jpg 473_1000.jpg 496_1000.jpg 509_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovergesucht, Kenbcolley, slutwifelina and 7 others
Gailscuck said:
Using the burdizzo on men like you described would definitely be fun!
I would want to do it surgically so that there are no scars.Like they never been there

Gailscuck said:
Now you are talking, clamp, grasp nut, twist and pull. Repeat and it's done. Holy fuck that would hurt!
I would expect pain in any kind of procedure related to gender reassignment.
think of it as the closest you'll come to feeling the pain of giving birth, lol

Don't get me wrong, it is a hot look, but if I got that done to hubby then what would I be able to squeeze to cause discomfort?
Also, none of the cock cages would fit extra snug like they do now.
One of his treats when he's good is to let him sit next to me and watch when I am on here and in the chat room when I get into a really hot chat and I've snapped him into one of the electro cages, turn the current up and watch him twitch.

Reactions: slutwifelina, bonemeal, leahswannabe and 1 other person
tonyafox said:
Don't get me wrong, it is a hot look, but if I got that done to hubby then what would I be able to squeeze to cause discomfort?
Ms. Tonyafox has raised an important point for your boss-wife to consider, Natasnaikul.
tonyafox said:
Another important point....
tonyafox said:
One of his treats when he's good is to let him sit next to me and watch when I am on here and in the chat room when I get into a really hot chat and I've snapped him into one of the electro cages, turn the current up and watch him twitch.
It sounds like you have attained a high level of cock-cage-oriented femdom, Ms. Tonyafox. My congratulations to you. This too is an important consideration for Natasnaikul and his boss-wife to consider.

natasnaikul said:
Isn't she lovely?
Natashaikul,

The shemale you posted photos of is, indeed, lovely (despite needing breasts, or more prominent breasts). But, if you google nude shemales, I think you'll find the photos that come up show.... generally speaking.... that in addition to being lovely, they have not been castrated — perhaps, at least in part, for the good reasons raised by Ms. Tonyafox.

—Custer

natasnaikul said:
Isn't she lovely?

388_1000.jpg 402_1000.jpg 462_1000.jpg 473_1000.jpg 496_1000.jpg 509_1000.jpg
What's amazing is that she has an erection without her balls. That is quite nice.

Reactions: slutwifelina, WhiteMarried, Pussyfreebeta and 2 others
tonyafox said:
Sounds like fun :) To each his own I guess. That is just not something we are into. My wife is very kind to me and she is supportive of my desire to be castrated. She sees it as a step in the right direction of me becoming a true femme girlfriend for her

• Love
Reactions: slutwifelina and nikolija
BigdaddyToronto said:
I would expect pain in any kind of procedure related to gender reassignment.
think of it as the closest you'll come to feeling the pain of giving birth, lol
Not into pain at all, I am looking at having this done at a hospital.The surgical procedure is quite simple and painless, usually is performed as a day surgery with local or total anesthesia. Two small scrotum skin incisions are made to remove the balls and they are closed with stitches. The recovery is also usually rapid a few days with minimum discomfort
Radical Orchiectomy

Reactions: slutwifelina, MysteryBi and castrated_cuck
Custer Laststand said:
Natashaikul,

The shemale you posted photos of is, indeed, lovely (despite needing breasts, or more prominent breasts). But, if you google nude shemales, I think you'll find the photos that come up show.... generally speaking.... that in addition to being lovely, they have not been castrated — perhaps, at least in part, for the good reasons raised by Ms. Tonyafox.

—Custer
I find it endearing how everyone on the board is trying to provide reasons why I shouldn't go ahead with this. Thank you all for being so kind. Yes the shemales are amazing and I love them dearly. I am past the age when I can hope to look anything as amazing. What motivates me is a desire to commit fully to my feminization, achieve a look and feel I think it would make me more comfortable and also a desire of getting rid of the extra stuff hanging there that I feel it does not belong with me anymore.

Interesting to note that according to the statistics there are now 600,000 men now living in North America as eunuchs.

Furthermore studies such as this Modern-day eunuchs: motivations for and consequences of contemporary castration. - PubMed - NCBI show that "...most voluntary eunuchs are pleased with the results of their emasculations. Despite a suggested association of androgen deprivation with depression, voluntary eunuchs appear to function well, both psychologically and socially"

What I find quite surprising is that no one on this forum shares this desire, or at least those who do fantasize about it have not shared their thoughts so far.

• Love
Reactions: slutwifelina, Cockmunchboy and BigdaddyToronto