• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi sexual married men

• Thread starterKatycock
  • Start date
My wife’s lover, is also our good friend. He has full access to my wife night or day, no questions asked. It is not uncommon that during a night of play, I might hold his big cock and put it in my wife or give him a hand job to make sure he is nice and hard. But I remember the first time my wife wanted me to get him hard and ready by sucking him.

One of my weakness is my nipples and he knows it, so he started to rub my nipples, then started sucking and biting on them while rubbing my cock and I started rubbing his, thinking about it inside the wife. I immediately went down on him as instructed. His dick is very big and only the head would fit in my mouth and I love the taste of his precum. I would normally do clean up of the wife but this was different. Within minutes his dick reached critical mass and I inserted it into my wife and watch her ride. I was really hard from the experience and as we I took turns in her. I am bisexual, I have no problem being intimate with a man. I love playing with another man's cock.

• Love
Reactions: DamonBlack9, areuanaughtywife, MysteryBi and 10 others
I would love to know how it feels to have a big hard cock in my mouth

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, Bnwoslave and Lovasianladies
fredanddaisy said:
Come to Tijuana , Mexico and we will make your dream cum true
Now that sounds like an offer i wouldnt be able to turn down... im sure both of your tongues wouldnt end there either

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, fredanddaisy and Lovasianladies
Messiah said:
Love a nice hard cock as much as the next…40 in SF 6PTx60A.jpg
Very nice...is that a drop of precum?

• Love
Reactions: robbiewillskucku, Hubofhotwife and HrdRob
Reactions: 44 mwm
me

imgxdswwwq.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Trib, MichiganCD, Lovasianladies and 2 others
love cock

49904231.jpg

• Love
Reactions: LNA, Slutlvr2008, ChillJaxGuy and 7 others
You can't possibly find that comfortable. You are literally destroying yourself for a fetish. I doubt diapers could rectify that.
Sorry but I draw the line on that. Personal opinion.

Reactions: Jozyxt
Katycock said:
Anyone interested in a Bi sexual married men thread ?
anyone interested , let me know and we can set a page up

photo-out-r50-s1-9984967_34685.14984119.15.square.jpg
Yes,i am married and want cock even more than she does,still enjoy fucking her cummy cunt.

Reactions: Stevebeth
nancyask said:
I must say, I am a quite active bitch myself, and am fortunate to have a few men who use my mouth and boi cunt on a semi-regular basis, but I am amazed at how easily you take that big cock in your pussy. You must be getting hard fucked on a very regular basis. Am wondering if at some point you get a kind of permant gaping, so that you can take big cocks that easily. That would have some both good and bad elements to it, I guess.

HotwifeAndSubHub said:
You can't possibly find that comfortable. You are literally destroying yourself for a fetish. I doubt diapers could rectify that.
Sorry but I draw the line on that. Personal opinion.
Alas, it’s probably too late. Those muscles are completely destroyed. It will be enemas for life there.

54 fit lean married guy. Nthn nsw. Love meeting a couple with a bi hubby. Even better if he's cucked and put into service

c160-4.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 44 mwm and MichiganCD
Aussiewyfefukr said:
54 fit lean married guy. Nthn nsw. Love meeting a couple with a bi hubby. Even better if he's cucked and put into service

c160-4.jpg
Would love to serve you and gift my wife to you

Mmm! Yes all yes.

Aussiewyfefukr said:

c160-4.jpg
How far Nth?

Id be quite grateful.
MichiganCD said:
Would love to serve you and gift my wife to you

Reactions: MichiganCD