• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi sexual married men

• Thread starterKatycock
  • Start date
nancyask said:
wifes bra

what cindy has on.jpg
Beautiful 🤩❤️

Reactions: oldertinycuck
44 mwm said:
I would love to suck on those balls.
You take the balls from the back and I’ll finish off that cock! Or you come in the front and I’ll clean that tasty ass!

• Love
Reactions: 44 mwm and fredanddaisy
A gentle reminder to all on the thread, we do not discuss incest.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and Bnwoslave
Robbiewillsucku at gmail in Norman, Oklahoma - if you can host I will suck your cock 1on1 or 3way.

JimboJam said:
A gentle reminder to all on the thread, we do not discuss incest.
i agree what does bugs have to do with this

me

2000x2000.7 (1).jpg R (5).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth, Lovasianladies, robbiewillskucku and 3 others
me

post-26-1093746569.jpg

Reactions: fredanddaisy
Like most men on here, I am perfectly willing to suck a cock, any cock, on demand or request. But also, I have no need or desire to engage in any other intimacy such as kissing. I'll suck you nipples all night, and lick balls too. Do others feel this way? Or do you like to kiss the owner of the cock you're sucking?

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, Stephengrant, 2wheel and 1 other person
i love looking up seeing his face seeing he likes what i am doing suck his balls then after e cums in my mouth i lay there like a girl wanting more

• Love
Reactions: weeknd and Lovasianladies
Reactions: wmjacking, Lovasianladies and robbiewillskucku
big10incher said:
Like most men on here, I am perfectly willing to suck a cock, any cock, on demand or request. But also, I have no need or desire to engage in any other intimacy such as kissing. I'll suck you nipples all night, and lick balls too. Do others feel this way? Or do you like to kiss the owner of the cock you're sucking?
The very first time I had bi sex, the guy was on top of me, wanting to grind his dick on me. Mostly concentrating rubbing it between my legs, but also on my legs and the pubic area below belly. While he was doing this, from out of the blue, he kissed me and stuck his tongue in my mouth! I was shocked, and hadn't even considered that possibility, but I didn't reject him.
As matter of fact, I was willing to kiss when he did that, but his wife was present and she said "NO KISSING!!!". Apparently, he broke a ground rule...😂

That was my first and only time kissing a man.
Like most other things concerning bi sex (for me) I don't desire it, but I could be receptive if timing and circumstance felt right.
FWIW, the same applies to foreplay.
The times we met where he and I had sex, we spent much more time manually stimulating each other than we did actually fucking and sucking.
That may be a result of his ED issues more than any other reason, but the fact is I enjoyed it and definitely want want to include it with sex. Of course, a cuckold situation may dictate otherwise, where the bull's only interest is fucking you and he has little to no interest in anything else.

Reactions: SuzannesCuck and Lovasianladies
Nazareth said:
Your nipples are awesome!
I'd love to suck those!
i pump them

Reactions: Nazareth and Lovasianladies
big10incher said:
that's me

Reactions: Lovasianladies
MWM/dad and very bi, sub. I will suck other men and let them fuck me if they want. Seattle/Tacoma area

• Love
Reactions: HrdRob, Stephengrant, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
nancyask said:
i pump them
It works very well for you.
Seriously, it's too easy to imagine feeling them in my mouth, and certainly sucking them.
They look as good as any woman I've ever seen with 'over-extended' nipples!

Reactions: nancyask and Lovasianladies
I think I took my cuck fetish to a different level thinking that if I can present more feminine and sexy, then the men will want to involve me. I typically don’t find men attractive until I change my persona and become Aryn the cum slut. The more I dress and the more time I put in to my look, the more I desire cock. Ultimately I would love to share another man with my wife .

• Love
Reactions: LNA, robbiewillskucku, Stephengrant and 2 others
Nazareth said:
It works very well for you.
Seriously, it's too easy to imagine feeling them in my mouth, and certainly sucking them.
They look as good as any woman I've ever seen with 'over-extended' nipples!
thanks i am also taking hormons now the guy i see whats my tits bigger

• Love
Reactions: MichiganCD and Lovasianladies
i love frotting – my fat cock rubbing against another. Just beautiful.

Looking for a jerkbud btw. Hit me up telegram @ka_cus

Attachments

• Video.mov
    1.5 MB
  • Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, nelberto, Trib and 6 others
Visit my thread

big10incher said:
I have sucked thousands of cocks but never kissed another guy and plan on keeping it that way.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, Lovasianladies, Bnwoslave and 3 others