• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi sexual married men

• Thread starterKatycock
  • Start date
I'm a bi bottom sub hubby

IMG20230910014114.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 44 mwm
How do you get a hubby to do that.

Reactions: MichiganCD
HotwifeAndSubHub said:
How do you get a hubby to do that.
What exactly are you hoping hubby will do?

Reactions: Hotslutwife
5.5 inches 14cm Sheffield UK always up for a chat & cam

c005.JPG c025 (2).jpg

Reactions: GianniBull, Stevebeth and BiCDhubby
Rhode Island here

Always wanted to share cock with my girl. Ive sucked and been sucked twice but never told my girl I was even curious before. Trying to get her to let me share her soon hopefully.

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife
;)

image.jpg

• Love
Reactions: GianniBull, 44 mwm, BILLD and 2 others
  • Love
Reactions: Maygin
Maygin said:
If the other guys weren't bi before, that cock will probably make them bi ... at least. :p

• Love
Reactions: 44 mwm and Maygin
MichiganCD said:
What exactly are you hoping hubby will do?
Bring out his bi inclinations to reality and then feminize him, feminizing him will be the harder part. I'm looking for a m2f trans female to handle that directly.

Reactions: JulieBracken and MichiganCD
I've had craving to suck a cock for years. One night when one of my wife's BF had finished fucking her, he pulled out, rolled onto his back and his cock was standing tall with a mixture of his and her juices dripping off it. I moved to him and before I knew it I had his cock in my mouth and was cleaning him of all the juice on his cock! He grabbed my head and started moving his cock as deep as he could and then pulled out till just the head was in my mouth. I looked up at him and as I sucked his cock, he reached over and tapped my wife to make her look. I glanced over at her as she saw me sucking his cock, she leaned onto him and told him see, I knew he was a cock sucker and you didn't think so! I kept it up until he ****** himself deep in my mouth and I felt his cock throb abd swell as he started filling my mouth with his cum. I swallowed all I could but some escaped around his cock and dribbled down my chin. When he pulled his cock out of my mouth, my wife leaned over and asked how I like the taste of his cum. I told her it was OK and she said, get used to it because I'me telling all out friend how you love sucking cocks!

• Love
Reactions: sissycuckrachel, areuanaughtywife, ckc and 4 others
HotwifeAndSubHub said:
Bring out his bi inclinations to reality and then feminize him, feminizing him will be the harder part. I'm looking for a m2f trans female to handle that directly.
I may be able to help if you want. I am more of a dom Fem CD

Reactions: JulieBracken, Hotslutwife and subcuckhusband
57 yo orally bi lifestyle husband from Kansas.

(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=lhjvxe1PzKkU9Buw)original_367735231 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: PDXFun2, 44 mwm, Cuckwannabeee and 1 other person
MichiganCD said:
I would like some help being trained

TexaKancpl said:
57 yo orally bi lifestyle husband from Kansas.

(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=lhjvxe1PzKkU9Buw)original_367735231 (1).jpg
Lovely

Jacksonville, FL here. Ive messed around a few times, only been fucked twice (bare and condom) and sucked many. Id def love to try being able to be a passable sissy when needed but i dunno if thatd be possible.

Reactions: 44 mwm
MichiganCD said:
Ok DM me

my cock for you all

2021-12-30 00.23.16_1.jpg 2021-12-30 00.23.16_4.jpg 2021-12-30 00.24.49.jpg 2021-12-30 00.24.49_1.jpg 04258c5e-18bd-4763-8fb9-02c3d93b7a46.JPG 5769a411-460f-4d47-baf9-a45430c2073b.JPG f3ca05a6-8cb4-4902-a106-33d1da0ba48b.JPG

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, PDXFun2, noway and 4 others
Nice cock