• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi sexual married men

• Thread starterKatycock
  • Start date
Stephengrant said:
I can’t explain it but something in me loves being a ***** and jerking online with random men. Sometimes I’ll go on sniffles and jerk in my car and let randoms come and watch me. I’ve been to scared to let them touch but I want to do bad and I want to touch them as well. Maybe one day I will get over it. Wife has no idea btw
I just started using Sniffies. Such a turn on. Having a feeling I will be taken very soon.

Reactions: Wyfwatcher, Stephengrant and Che
Reactions: RealBullX and Lovasianladies
Curiouscck said:
BI married cuck. Biloxi Ms

20220718_064615.jpg
Very nice cock sir. You two would be great to serve.

• Love
Reactions: Readyu and robbiewillskucku
Submissive Bi-Married here, love sucking and being fucked. Open to daily phone sex

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and robbiewillskucku
nancyask said:
Like to be on the business end of that! I really would need a cock on the other end stuffing my mouth!

• Love
Reactions: HrdRob, fredanddaisy, robbiewillskucku and 1 other person
Stephengrant said:
I can’t explain it but something in me loves being a ***** and jerking online with random men...
Wife has no idea btw.
There was a chat/video website called jmeeting.com quite a few years back, when those types of sites were en vogue..
Of course, there were chat rooms for every considerable kink, including one for bi/bi-curious men.

I enjoyed 'playing' in that room on a regular basis. One could chat with or without camera, and if you decided to broadcast, anyone on that site could observe.
There was also an option to chat privately with others, or creating your own chat room to control the invites, that would make you less 'visible' to others.
Thus, people could watch you performing for other men, perhaps for their amusement, perhaps for their pleasure.

I loved the ******** aspect, especially in the main room, as other guys would make comments about you, or request an angle or action.
Private chats while camming were much fun, as well!

Reactions: HrdRob, SuzannesCuck, robandkate and 2 others
Nazareth said:
There was a chat/video website called jmeeting.com quite a few years back, when those types of sites were en vogue..
Of course, there were chat rooms for every considerable kink, including one for bi/bi-curious men.

I enjoyed 'playing' in that room on a regular basis. One could chat with or without camera, and if you decided to broadcast, anyone on that site could observe.
There was also an option to chat privately with others, or creating your own chat room to control the invites, that would make you less 'visible' to others.
Thus, people could watch you performing for other men, perhaps for their amusement, perhaps for their pleasure.

I loved the ******** aspect, especially in the main room, as other guys would make comments about you, or request an angle or action.
Private chats while camming were much fun, as well!
Just looked site still exists, i wonder how many use it, it would be hot to cam to a few people watching and posting requests

• Love
Reactions: MichiganCD, robandkate and Lovasianladies
Reactions: Nazareth, SCSenior, robandkate and 1 other person
I'm sure there would be plenty of interest, there are more of us than you think, I have a beautiful wife but still enjoy meeting another man

Reactions: 69eatmore77, Lovasianladies, fredanddaisy and 1 other person
Zima said:
I'm sure there would be plenty of interest, there are more of us than you think, I have a beautiful wife but still enjoy meeting another man
There is nothing quite like sucking a cock that is fucking your wife

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, 69eatmore77, robbiewillskucku and 4 others
44 mwm said:
I would love to suck on those balls.

Those are some nice balls.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
fredanddaisy said:

I love sucking the dicks of our friends who fuck my wife.

Reactions: areuanaughtywife, MixedbbcLA, 69eatmore77 and 4 others
  • Love
Reactions: 44 mwm, SCSenior and Lovasianladies
Che said:
Just looked site still exists, i wonder how many use it, it would be hot to cam to a few people watching and posting requests
My opinion FWIW....
It operated like most other websites of that era; traffic was busy on the weekends and an occasional weeknight. It was also not surprising to see quite a few guys in the bi room in the early- to middle-morning hours; not every day, but fairly often.
It didn't take long to find out the most popular rooms, and who the 'regulars' were in those rooms.
If memory serves, they had notifications that would pop up if a friend was on the site, or broadcasting via camera, so it was easy to contact them. And you had an option to create your own chat room, and could control your audience (how many, booting an asshole, etc.)

I was able to access the site, somehow remembered my login info, and after 6 years or so (plus downloading their new app), it looks like it still functions much the same way. I spent just enough time to verify I could navigate the rooms and cameras, so I don't know if all other functions are still the same. Hopefully, they're better!
In about 3 minutes I saw one couple fucking, one guy nude and masturbating, and another guy bottomless showing his cock...

Reactions: RealBullX, robandkate, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
me

mysub.jpg

Reactions: big10incher, oldertinycuck, olderhubby and 1 other person
Mmm

IMG_9257.png

• Love
Reactions: MarriedBiWannabe, fredanddaisy, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
fredanddaisy said:
this has always been a humiliating turn on for me, and one that my Wife get very turned on making me do
i have had some orgasms with no touching me from being so turned on by the humiliation

• Love
Reactions: fredanddaisy, Lovasianladies and Wyfwatcher
wifes bra

what cindy has on.jpg

• Love
Reactions: oldertinycuck and Bnwoslave
oldertinycuck said:
this has always been a humiliating turn on for me, and one that my Wife get very turned on making me do
i have had some orgasms with no touching me from being so turned on by the humiliation
I feel no humiliation as a cock sucker. I take pride in a job well done and I taught my wife to be a great cock sucker and she taught my daughters, I thank God every day for giving me this special gift.

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, cynful, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
nancyask said:
we are in pa long story but my sister in laws boy friend started me being bi and crossdressing for him
That's Awesome ❤️

Reactions: oldertinycuck and fredanddaisy