• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Advise: Need helping "seducing" mwf!! :)

• Thread starterBlackStud74
  • Start date
That's just the point; he asked for opinions and he got more than a few that were contrary to what he wanted to hear. That's what happens when you solicit feedback from others. Not everyone is gonna agree with you no matter who you are or what the subject is.

In fact my take on your very post is that you'd likely support any attempt of a black man to fuck a white woman regardless of circumstances because the idea feeds your obsession with the subject matter and affords you wank material.

I also doubt very much she's appreciative of his come-ons and probably IS talking to her girlfriends; about the uncooth cad who keeps hitting on her in unwanted ways and disrespecting her marriage.

I admit

pimp. I have to admit you have me pegged. But I can't figure you. You profess to be a non-cuck but from where I it's seems like your in favor of blackstud74 turning his friend to cuck.
As for his lady having the hots for blackstud, it's hard for me to believe he has a hard on for her without getting the comeon from her.

Why is that so hard for you to imagine? Men hit on women all the time without positive reinforcement. We don't get her thoughts expressed here so we'll never know. But he's only giving his version and that's all we have to go on. From his own posts I don't get the sense she's too interested. Most women in relationships, particular in martial ones, aren't too keen on the idea of being with other men. Even when a husband encourages her to be they often take offense initially and wonder how her man could truly love her when suggesting she fuck someone else. It takes a ton of time and effort to change that kind of mindset and provide a woman the depth of reassurance she'll need to "take the plunge" if they even do. The picture is skewed here because of content but the reality is that most women and couples don't practice this as do the people here. We're the exceptions to the rule, not the norm.

I'm also not in favor of him being cuckolded by his wife; if he wants to share her in a mutually respectful way where both maintain their dignity then that's another storty entirely.

lewis said:
pimp, you can talk moral all you want, but at the end of the day, I am still going to fuck more white wivies, I am still going to enjoy role play with some submissive white women, and it going to feel good to all of use. Its guys like us that a lot of women fuck, because they just want to, the studs always get the pussy, reguardless what other people think of us. You are just a loser, who don't have options with women, well I do, and you can call me anything you like,,,,the fact remains I will never have a problem getting women, especially when there are guys like you around. You better stop believing all that stuff you hear on Opera and Dr. phil.

Good point Lewis, sadly not all understand.

Obviously not all wives are the same. Some will never ever consider a 3some, gang bang or even a simple affair. Others might go for a discret 3some with husband so they don't feel guilty about sleeping with another man. While other married women prefer the non complicated discret 1 on 1 affair and usually that happens because the husband is not that open minded! The most common is the 1 on 1 affairs as I am sure many will agree. The cuck life style is not exactly the norm yet.

The point is to each his own. Just as the "life style" think it is "normal" they should afford same respect to others who are into other aletrnatives. Coming here and calling other immoral, Jarheads and other names is very childish to say the least.

Yes many married women have fantasies and many do act on it, and most times they prefer aggressive guys (aplha males) who are not restricted by "morals" (who is going to fantasize about doing with priest really!) and all they want is to fuck, which is exactly what those women want!

pimpology101 said:
Most women in relationships, particular in martial ones, aren't too keen on the idea of being with other men. Even when a husband encourages her to be they often take offense initially and wonder how her man could truly love her when suggesting she fuck someone else.
QUOTE]

My point. Most would not entertain that thought. And if they do due to a "need" they will likely go the discret 1 on 1 rout rather than the cuck life style which is a lot more freaky and hard to understand.

hotcouple2007 said:
hey, if you want to think you're extra special or some kind of "BBC stud" whom women "just can't resist" (LOL) because you can fell an already wounded and limping animal, then hey more power to ya sport. ;-) Me? I prefer live game. :)

Hey, I think of myself as an angel of mercy, lending a hand (or other body parts!) to those poor women in need! ;)

Like you said many wives are in very bad marriages and some abusive and for a reason or another can not get out (children, no where to go, no job, cultural tradition etc ..)

Sometimes an affair is their window looking out of that dark cell they are in called marriage.

As for morals, well of course cheating is immoral! I never questioned that fact. But by the same token, a marriage that has more than a man and his wife sharing bed is not exactly something that earns you an entery into heaven either. Cheating or offering your wife as the special of the day for BBCs, is perverted immoral shit!! :)

Me, I'd fuck a wife privatly 1 on 1 rather than be in a room while her PERVERTED husband watched and jerked off!! lol

You have never even once suggested your friend has abused or neglected his wife. So, if he hasn't (and I'm assuming he'd not be a friend if he were guilty of such behavior), what is your rationale on trying to hit it? You're just a wolf in sheep's clothing, endeavoring to be a home-wrecker. And you bitch about the morality police in here but you cast aspersions and moral judgments on "swingers" constantly and this is, after all, a SWINGER'S site. You're in the wrong place.

what a long thread

It's simple bro, if she wants you, she knows where to find you. If you are a friend then you will respect your friends marriage and go out and get your own. Doesn't matter how good she looks, there are some lines you just don't cross...and sleeping with your friends wife happens to be one of those lines.

If it were me and one of my friends wives/girlfriends, whatever. I wouldn't cross that line. There is an unspoken code between friends (mine anyway) that significant others are off limits. If it's a booty call and she wants a tag team or train another different story. I'm sure you understand by now where I'm going with this.

If you really, really want it that bad you are going to have to be patient. That's the only way you are going to get anywhere in this scenario unless you just throw the friendship out the window and make your move. The choice is yours.

I know I said I was walking away but......

Master L, you make a good point - almost identical to the one that Pimp has been making for the last 24 pages, and to which most people would subscribe to. It will be interesting to see if, looking at your profile, you get lambasted as Pimp did.

Honor & Glory

This thread has been quite a read. Opinions abound. This is however a perfect topic for this site as this site is dedicated to black men fucking white wives. Additionally, since this is primarily a fantasy sharing site, I'm not sure why all the hate. I saw the picture of the young white wife you desperately want to fuck and would love to see more of her myself. I can easily understand your desire to fuck her and you may well be on point about her desire to fuck you too but the whole "Just Married" to you friend thing makes it a matter of honor to keep away. Sometimes Honor must preside over Glory. You realize that once you fuck her you may be as hooked as her. What about that? Maybe you’ll get luck and her husband will invite you to share his young white wife's sweet pussy. Wouldn’t that be an awesome turn of events? Like you, I hope you get to black her pussy. Hell man, I can hardly wait to see some good pics of her tight honey pot dripping with your potent seed. Make that white pussy yours!
I'm one of those white husbands who believe that it's you right as a black man to fuck married white women. Bareback, in-fact! You deserve to feel their hot vagina milking the hot seed from your BBC and they deserve an opportunity to experience the sheer ecstasy of being stuffed full of your BBC, stretched to their limit, and pumped full of your hot cum. So, good luck with in pursuit of glory but be aware of the line you cross and the dangers therein.

Their right? No man has an entitlement to pussy. William Wallace led a revolt over the English claiming right and title to Scottish wives. Women are not cattle to be herded and passed around. Their bodies, their say.

Attachments

• AblackDud.JPG
    AblackDud.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 435
Back off homey---It really ain't worth it to destroy a friendship or to break up a realtionship---if they TRULY want to get involved in what we do in the lifestyle, they will eventually bring it to you, patience young man, don't run down the hill to fuck 1 cow when you can walk down and fuck them all!!! RELAX, give them some air and don't call or visit soooo damn much!

Now Stud, IF you REALLY can't back down and are truly obssessed with her, here is a move that would get her attention! See if she has a lady friend, someone you wouldn't mind doing the damn thang with. Get to this friend of hers as well as you can, and once you have taken her friend thru the Dark Cavern and allowed her the opportunity to experience the power and stamina of Black, I gaurantee you that this friend will share ALL of the hot and intimate moments with the one you wanna hit, her interest may or may not peak, BUT if they do, SHE will be the one to make the first move, so again, PATIENCE is a virtue, and a formidable tool that works wonders, don't push, take care of ya business with someone that can get you a reference so to speak and wait and see, 9 times outta 10 she'll come around to wanting to check things out for herself!

wwwwwwwwwoooow hold on now......hotcouple,
all my insults was directed to pimp and his moral majority...I ain't hating on no one else or their lifestyle. Now, the only way I would fuck your wife without your permission is if she comes to me and wants it, I would try to wine and dine her panties off, its still up to her. So putting me in the hospital won't solve that kind of problem. About fucking my buddy's wife,,,I said If she came to town on her own by herself to visit me,,I would do my best to wine and dine her panties off,,,,its still up to her. She is like a young Nina Hartley,only prettier.,,.... It ain't about forcing or pushing up on any woman without some kind of connection, no way. ,,,,and finally, there are women around that will fuck you fast, if you turn them on, or if they just plain old want to......they don't need a man's permission or they man's permission....what so you do then , tell them they you won't fuck them unless their man knows, if Catherine Zeta Jones comes to fuck you, are you going to call Michael Douglass up for permission....ha ah.

If he were any kind of man with character, any kind of real man, yes, he would wait for the offer or express permission from another man to bed his wife. Even if it were Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.

Sometimes, if you're a man of principle, you realize you have to sometimes walk away. Think with the big head and not the small one. None of us expect you or your ilk to understand.

thawks said:
That is what you say now lewis but that is not what you said to begin with. Ok by me if you changed your mind but your earlier post said if your buddy was out of town you would try to seduce his wife. End of story. Glad you came around....................

nnnnoooooooooooooo,,,,,go back and read it again,,,,,I said if she ever came to vegas on her own to visit me, I would wine and dine her panties off. We don't live in the same town...........go back and read it again....go back and read it again. Any woman that comes into my place is fair game to be hit on, but its still up to her..........again go back and read it again.

I have to say Blackstud......all withstanding this is my favorite thread because of all the characters.....great jobs starting it and being honest about what a lot of us men think about.

Of course most men think about it. It's just that honorable ones don't act on it.

pimpology101 said:
Of course most men think about it. It's just that honorable ones don't act on it.

I have to admitt it, but I do agree with you on that one, in my case I would never inititate anything with my buddy's wife, but if she comes to my place by herself or comes on the me. I am sorry, but I could not turn her down, I she is a beautiful blue eyed blond with a great white ass and body, and since my buddy is black, I know she loves black cock.

Users who are viewing this thread