• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Advise: Need helping "seducing" mwf!! :)

• Thread starterBlackStud74
  • Start date
does anyone stay on topic in these threads?
Blackstud does she have a sister? hehe

Blackstud, I think you should go for it. Most women do cheat, ppl should just accept it as something normal and stop moralizing. Thanks for sharing, keep us updated.

I disagree

I disagree with most of the advice you ahve been getting here.

There is nothing wrong with wanting another man's wife, whether he is a friend or not. I assume you are black and they are white? White women are very attractive to black men, and vice versa. Every white wife thinks about going black, at one time or another. It might be a littler early in her marriage for her to start thinking about black cock. But there is nothing wrong with a little flirting on your part to make sure she thinks about black.

My advice is to go for it! Be careful, but Go For It! She is an adult.

Thanks jasready and sltlvr. I am glad I am not the only who thinks this way.
As you said, many wives have fantasies about being with a black man. Some do it while husbands are watching, others do it behind their husbands, mostly because the husband would never approve and she loves (him/family/kids) too much to leave. But she has her NEEDS also that need to be met.

LIke you said, we are all adults.

The husband is half way there. But I think she is almost ready by signals she is giving ..

It will happen I am just not going to press it .. yet :)

Peace

pimp...word to the wise

pimpology101 said:
Hey you're the one who threatened to teach me manners. Don't backpedal now. Jarhead.

Pimp, I would not be ridiculing a Marine, Current or former...myself being one, That term 'Jarhead' is a personal one, and the way you said it smacked of an insult to ALL Marines.

If you want to insult the person, Don't bring his service record into the argument. (Learn a lesson from xzpaw...I ended up ignoring his ass because he goaded me into a confrontation.)

BTW, There are servicemembers from each branch overseas fighting and dying so you have the right to offend - Take that into account the next time you confront a veteran. :bitch:

I'm not going to defend my respect and admiration for our service people as I don't need to. I do apologize if it offended you or other service people but it was clearly intended for one person. I'm sure other marines and military personell are embarrassed that he is a colleague.

colleague or no, give him a LITTLE respect

pimpology101 said:
I'm not going to defend my respect and admiration for our service people as I don't need to. I do apologize if it offended you or other service people but it was clearly intended for one person. I'm sure other marines and military personell are embarrassed that he is a colleague.

Pimp, I don't care if he was involved in the Haditha massacre, give him the respect that he served. I will accept your apology, but call him out by name only...not nickname or slogan. From personal experience, I made the same mistake, and stood in front of my unit commanders, dignitaries, etc. (Not pretty, either - Standing 2 inches tall was an understatement.)

If he did something wrong relating to the service, leave it there. Keep on the issue.

Hey, I'm done with griping - I have a wife and son to support.

BlackDomLdog said:
Pimp, I would not be ridiculing a Marine, Current or former...myself being one, That term 'Jarhead' is a personal one, and the way you said it smacked of an insult to ALL Marines.

If you want to insult the person, Don't bring his service record into the argument. (Learn a lesson from xzpaw...I ended up ignoring his ass because he goaded me into a confrontation.)

BTW, There are servicemembers from each branch overseas fighting and dying so you have the right to offend - Take that into account the next time you confront a veteran. :bitch:

Dom I don't think blackstud74 deserves to be a Marine if he even was one. You have my respect as I will give respect where due but this guy Marine or no Marine does not get mine I was in the Army at one time in my life so I do respect a Veteran but this guy Veteran or not he is a insult to the Marines.

I may have missed the post...

muleman said:
Dom I don't think blackstud74 deserves to be a Marine if he even was one. You have my respect as I will give respect where due but this guy Marine or no Marine does not get mine I was in the Army at one time in my life so I do respect a Veteran but this guy Veteran or not he is a insult to the Marines.

Forgive me if I missed any of the posts from blackstud74, but unless he did some heinous, dishonorable thing, I try to give him the respect. I have a cousin who is a retired Army CWO, and he lets me know he hated my enlisting in the Marines. He's cool with it now, but when I visited him, I was made to pay. (My feeling 2 inches tall after a chewing out would make most inadequate white men blush. lol)

I will side with you if he did something to disrepect this country. (Again, the disrespectful atrocity I mentioned before.)

Now I got the posts...

muleman said:

muleman, I just skimmed the posts from blackstud74...dayum.

blackstud shoud have worried about finding his own woman.

Typical cheating marine - I came across cheating servicemen and women too many times.

I will be ****** to say: :wtf:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wassup with all the morailty police on this board? Make this site look like a bible study website! I have slept with married women before and I know a few bros who do the same thing. SO WHAT!

The comments about Jarhead are just fucked up! I have a couple of family members in the marines and these comments are very insulting!

So is the fact that scumbags like you, Lewis and Blackdud come in here bragging about your lack of character and how you'd fuck a married woman behind the husband's back. That's disrespectful to him, her and to yourself ,yet you morons act like you should get praised for it. Lame!

who is the scumbag scumbag! I saw your threads advertising orgy free for all fucks! STOP with morality shit you little prick! Act like a grown up! Too bad you dont have a wife cause I would fuck her in a heartbeat while you watch!

Any woman I'd choose to be with would have far better taste. You've merely changed names, nothing more. A leopard can't change its spots. If you wanna go through life risking life and limb and your reputation over a piece of ass then that's up to you. Not like you ever had a good name to begin with. Fuckin' loser.

pimpology101 said:
Well I have seen enough of you clamoring for some people who are real. Now here's your chance. If you may have noticed, I posted a message about a gangbang for a hot 46 yr old milf named Lori for August 17th.....

The date has been pushed back a week to the 24th and will now be held in Columbus. So I am seeking 8-10 black males who are:

RELIABLE
IN GOOD SHAPE
HUNG
COMFORTABLE PLEASING A WHITE WIFE WITH OTHER BLACK MALES AND 3 OTHER PEOPLE PRESENT; me, my date (who may or may not participate) and her husband)
WHO WILL SHOW UP!!!!!!

So if any of you would like to get in on a real offer of a sexy milf who LOVES black dick, email me a contact number and a pic to: oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com and I'll reply with the pertinent info such as phone & room numbers. If you have friends to bring along that is a plus!

Peace!

With post above, pimp still has the nerve to come in here talking about morals! I it is getting old but amusing somewhat still ..

Middle man

I am sure many are puzzled by these Hypocrites, offering their wives to strangers sexually yet attacking anyone else dare think of sex as a 1 on 1 affair instead of group activity.

Why? Hypocrites is the short answer. But a more detailed answer is the middle man.

Many of these cucks get their kick from live IR and thus offering their wife/sister/mother/cousin to BBC so they can get front seat row.

Now when you fuck their wives behind their backs you pretty much took away their show! Fuck their wife in their presense and you are so morally right. Fuck her in private and you are a freak and immoral. This is as Hypocrite as you can get.

I do not blame pimp though, he is just another dog (under many names obviously) just barking for attention. Best to IGNORE him like many posters have already on other threads and as few have privately advised.

I blame the site for not being moderated. Most well run sites have mods that prevent flamers as this site has a few. So let the dogs continue on barking ..:blahblah:

You're such an obtuse moron that you still miss the point and have not recognized the penultimate difference between a man offering his woman to be pleasured by other people versus one who is stabbed in the back by a supposed friend and done dirty. That's the first rule of the man-code. I guess since you're not a man it doesn't apply to you.

pimpology101 said:
So is the fact that scumbags like you, Lewis and Blackdud come in here bragging about your lack of character and how you'd fuck a married woman behind the husband's back. That's disrespectful to him, her and to yourself ,yet you morons act like you should get praised for it. Lame!

pimp, you can talk moral all you want, but at the end of the day, I am still going to fuck more white wivies, I am still going to enjoy role play with some submissive white women, and it going to feel good to all of use. Its guys like us that a lot of women fuck, because they just want to, the studs always get the pussy, reguardless what other people think of us. You are just a loser, who don't have options with women, well I do, and you can call me anything you like,,,,the fact remains I will never have a problem getting women, especially when there are guys like you around. You better stop believing all that stuff you hear on Opera and Dr. phil.

Opera? God, you idiots mangle the english language.

And I believe you, Lewis. The guys that talk the most shit always have the most success right (please do note the dripping sarcasm)? If ya have to talk about it rather than being about it chances are you aint about it!

And it isn't going to feel good to all of use (Damn, you're a botard!). It won't feel good to the husband who is betrayed, the wife who is divorced and kicked to the curb, the kids who are affected by the divorce or the piece of shit slimeball the husband beats or shoots to death.

But you're right, it's a win-win for everybody (again take notice of the sarcasm).

focus

Folks! Please stop the childish quibling. This thread has created lots of interest since the blackman (Blackstud74) came here nasking us(his fellow supporters) for our advice in helping him get in the whitegirl panties, he's been after. So much focus has been placed on the morality issue but nothing about the whitegirl's position. It's my sense she must be interested and hoping blackstud will continue to persue her and hoping the he'll accomplish his goal and finally fuck her.
I have the feeling she's probably already confided with her close girlfriends about the black man trying to get her in bed and asking them for advice on how to give into the blackman without creating any hostility from hubby.

Users who are viewing this thread