Advise: Need helping "seducing" mwf!! :)

• Thread starterBlackStud74
  • Start date
I have an idea: Why don't you just leave your friend's wives alone and fuck each other? I mean with the mutual admiration thing you got going it's only a matter of time until it rquires one of the two of you renting a room and the other buying the lube.

pimpology101 said:
I have an idea: Why don't you just leave your friend's wives alone and fuck each other? I mean with the mutual admiration thing you got going it's only a matter of time until it rquires one of the two of you renting a room and the other buying the lube.

LOL. This is what you get from sexual frustration ie not getting laid in 7 years! No wonder he feels hostile and LONELY!!

BE AWARE FOR JEALOUSY IS A GREEN EYED MONSTER!! Google it and see who said it and understand it for it might help you become a better piece of shit lol

I have found the sweetest post ever .. by .. pimpo!

I thought I'd share with everyone since he is kind enough to share with us his unwanted wisdome on here ..

pimpology101 said:
Well, I thought I'd take the platform here and use the opportunity to introduce myself to everyone.(I am too cheap to pay join dating website)

I guess I can start by saying that there is a photo on my profile.(I need to see the dentist I know). I am a 38 (my biological clock is ticking) year old man who has yet to marry or father any children (I am not allowed to breed). I just ended a five year live-in relationship about a year ago (She just wake up from her coma .. sigh).

I have had the fantasy of sharing my girlfriend(s)/wife with black mensince I was about 18 .(I mean I fantazied about being with a Big Black man but use the G/F as an excuse). and have done so with just one (yes, the last live-in gf did it ONE time) (the one in comma)

I am a very loving and caring man, philosophical, passionate, a truth seeker, deep, troubled, I like to debate issues and have my mind engaged. (I suffer from depression and I talk to myself when alone)

.. I hope (I am rrrrrrreally desperate here)to find a female partner who is open to having black lovers on a semi-regular basis (ideally even a few at a time) (I was brought up with good ole fashioned family values)) but even more so than that, what I am ideally looking for is someone who is more than a sex partner (someone who will wash my car, clean bathroom and massage my feet). I may desire a woman who is by nature sexually submissive but I desire her to be independant, strong-willed, feisty and together otherwise(ie be the income earner). Someone to challenge me (spank me night time), Help me sail our vessel through life's storms together. In short, I want you to
walk beside me; not in front or behind. :)

Sincerely,
Don (tha vanilla thrilla) (I am as boring as plain vanilla)

Awwwwwwwwwww is all I can say. I have never seen such a sweet post like this before .. and they say pimpo is free of feelings!! You have to read between the lines though and I have taken the liberty to add my take on it in the red fonts. Now let me go dry my tears lol

If you know anyone in a comma or frozen please get in touch with pimpo right away lol

Hey that's pretty good work. Take you all night to think of those witty remarks?

And again, as if I need to reitterate this to you, you bither me not a bot (get it?). I could care less your opinion of me. It's not you I'm out to impress. Besides, if we ever made-up and became friends I'd just have to kill you later........when your dog ass tried to make a move on my lady (who would no doubt puke in your face). Lest we not forget what you look like!

Attachments

• abwb.jpg
    abwb.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 472
Whew. that was a lot of reading. i didn't get through all of it so i'm sorry if this had been addressed. i'm responding to the first post.

i don't think saying you are this man's friend is appropriate. you seem to be indicating that he might be willing to share her. well if she is ok with that too then i guess your question is answered. but it seems that it isn't because you are still posting.

yes it works both ways. if the wife is unfaithful she is unfaithful. but even if that's so, i don't see any attractive qualities in being the other man.

it seems it's not advice but some kind of support you seek. you seem fairly intelligent. it makes me wonder why you can't find a lady of your own? if you think you could love this woman, then do her a favour and let her enjoy her marriage and the vows that came with it. that's the best kind of friend you could be to both of them.

I see the feud has entered a more entertaining phase. Thanks guys (Pimp, Blackstud 74), damn that was some funny stuff!

The more I read from PictureofaGirl the more impressive she seems. Now that is a lady I would like to know. Emphasis on the word lady!

Was that pic Bushwick Bill of the Ghetto Boys?

A. BStud, we could use a photo update of yhay fine white ass you are after.
B. lewis, we REALLY need to see your buddy's wife... Nina Hartley and Meg Ryan...Holy Cow! thanks

Hit it...you know they want it....

Yeah. Bears a strong resemblence to Blackdud.

hawk24 said:
B. lewis, we REALLY need to see your buddy's wife... Nina Hartley and Meg Ryan...Holy Cow! thanks

I would love for the cool guys in here to see her, but she is a mom. YES A BODY LIKE NINA HARTLEY AND A FACE LIKE MEG RYAN.,AND SHE WORKS OUT 3 DAYS A WEEK TEACHING CLASS, SO THAT BOOTY IS SOLID, SHE IS THE FINEST WOMAN I KNOW IN REAL LIFE. if you can picture that, you know what I mean. That is why, I would be lying to say I can turn her down.

So, what is the current status of your relationship with the bride? Where are the photo's showing her face and body?

My opinion, if the husband approves, go for it!

hawk24 said:

sorry for lack of update as I have been on business travel past few weeks.
Update: Things are moving in right direction .. much closer now!! They had some arguments and she is looking for a shoulder to cry on! :D

Some things are worth waiting for and so I wait.

trouble_51 said:
So, what is the current status of your relationship with the bride? Where are the photo's showing her face and body?

My opinion, if the husband approves, go for it!

At this stage it is clear he is not the cuck type. He is tunred on by the idea and said he would like to to watch a live IR couple in action yet I doubt if he will never share his woman.

However they are having "issues". He is a workholic who is always working late and out of town often and she is very alone and hardly getting any attention. So it will be interesting to see how they progress.

Biggest progress: got a taste of those lips finally last night!! :D

a photo I cropped of her eyes. Greenest eyes I have ever seen! Not that I see many around here anyway lol

Attachments

• eyes.jpg
    eyes.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 560
BlackStud74 said:
At this stage it is clear he is not the cuck type. He is tunred on by the idea and said he would like to to watch a live IR couple in action yet I doubt if he will never share his woman.

However they are having "issues". He is a workholic who is always working late and out of town often and she is very alone and hardly getting any attention. So it will be interesting to see how they progress.

Biggest progress: got a taste of those lips finally last night!! :D

Great job with the kiss, but alway leave it up to her to give u one or not, remember this is a long distance run. One of the things my friends wife told me is that she feels just as safe with me when my buddy is not home . So remember to make her feel comfortable, safe and in control is very important:clap:.

oops...did not read all your post, I don't expect a update all the time. I know exactly the position you're in. Expect that I like your position better than mine. My buddy's wife is already getting black cock from him.........I would onlly be a best friend taboo to her, her know I love bubble booty white babes exactly like her. The last time I visited them, she must of wore every tight booty pants or sweat pants she had, I mean it took all the concentration I had to keep my cock sedated.

pimpology101 said:
Thank you, Habib, and yes, there are good people still out here in the world and they even swing!

yeah and some of them even have their own wives or g/friends when they swing, rather than piggy back riding on other peoples fun !!!

Dutchman2 said:
Not criticising, Pimp. I usually agree with you, as now. But how do you tell if a woman who shows up at one of your parties is adultrous?

he asks her at the door of course lol

pimpology101 said:
Most computers come with spell check now, Blackdud. Look into it.

You are a morally bankrupt, tiny-dicked, no-game havin' disgrace to men black or white. Your own race won't have you and none of the others will accept you. You're a man without a country or a piece of ass. But I hear snowhite's looking! roflmwao

strange coz i coulda sworn you were the guy thats got no 'piece of ass',maybe i got it wrong,nah course i didn't,thats why your in here looking for females to fuck your black 'friends',cause you love the thought of your ole lady fucking black guys but you ain't got an ole lady so the only thing left for you to do is to catch a ride on other peoples fun,i mean who ever heard of a single guy arranging gangbangs for couples,and then sitting there jacking off to it all,your like a prowler.Your so morally and ethically perfect lmao

Last edited by a moderator: