Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Youngest guy that ever fucked your wife?

• Thread starterstubbyhubby
  • Start date
On a break she fucked a Canadian hockey prospect. 18 she was 36

Reactions: leahshub and Custer Laststand
My wife was on her back and she was moaning. Her pussy was being stretched so much by this guy, I couldn't believe it. His cock was something to see, that was for sure. She kept moaning and groaning, I had never my wife make sounds like that before. It was a group thing, our first time and a couple of guys and two women were there too. We watched for a while longer as she turned sweaty. Finally it was over and after cleaning him they put on a diaper.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
creempieluvr said:
My wife get's fucked regularly by 22-24 year olds. She is 35. She is asian and petite and does not look 35, but we live next to a major university and it is an amazing resource for her young bulls. She recently had her first gang bang and all 8 of them were from the university and all were 20-23 years old. It was pretty incredible.
My wife is 45.
I'd love to live close to an university.
I'd rent out a few rooms in our house so them horned up college boys could have my wife when ever they wanted. Filling her with there young semen

Reactions: Bobman and Custer Laststand
NLCuck said:
When my wife was young , i had the other way around !
Wanted badly she got fucked by real old men.
She was 23 and i wanted to see her with a 65+ year old !
I still have that, she is 55 now and i want her to play real old man.
As older men are more easy going , sometimes i tell old men straight out i want them to fuck her.
It is nice to see these men excited about that idea !
i am. and from nl. shall we try to arrange something?

That would be me, we were both 19. Also this happened more than 20 years ago lol.

Zima said:
In those 20 years you have been together has anyone else gotten some of her pussy?
We're open with a small group of friends, more swinging (maybe stag/vixen not sure) with others than a cuckhold relationship.
I get off watching her happy, love it when she has an orgasm and the side benefit that I have a pass from the woman I love to play with some other women.
Works for us.

He was 18 and a half and she was 35. He was learning how to do room service in a hotel in a small village and that night and the nights after he learned something more.
He had her 5 times until we left he got really better so she said.

• Love
Reactions: Bobman, MYGIRL, leahshub and 2 others
My wife's first "other guy" was a guy she met in a bar around 7/8 years ago. He was 20, she was 38

Reactions: Custer Laststand
YorkshireCouple said:
My wife's first "other guy" was a guy she met in a bar around 7/8 years ago. He was 20, she was 38
Would she fuck a 18; year old

creempieluvr said:
Nice! Did you get to watch them?
Nope, I only found out when shs accidentally mentioned that not all virgins are bad in bed.

Reactions: Bobman
Bartsimpson said:
My wife is 45.
I'd love to live close to an university.
I'd rent out a few rooms in our house so them horned up college boys could have my wife when ever they wanted. Filling her with there young semen
You would have an excellent chance there, based on my experience. My ex was then only in her later 20s when she attended a graduate school. But a younger student, wasting no time, came by her dorm room, and made a cuckold of me in the first week of classes! And apart from that college student's instinct to get right at it, there is also the regenerative powers: he continued to cuck me for the entire two years she was there. College can be a dangerous place.

stubbyhubby said:
I am not talking about underage **** stuff. What is the youngest guy, compared to her age, that ever fucked your wife?

Previous to today the youngest compared to her age for my wife was she was 27 and he was 18.

This weekend we celebrated our 31st anniversary and we always get a hotel room and invite guys in. On previous occasions it has always been groups of guys, but this year she wanted a little more one-on-one action, so we limited it to individual guys. Sunday night one guy visited, Monday around noon it was just one guy but he texted and asked if he could bring a friend and she said yes, then last night it was another single guy.

This morning we were just going to pack and head home, but I got an email around 7am from a guy asking if she was interested in "some big, young dick" and our plans changed. He said he had to be to work at noon, but wanted to start his day off with Lisa. Since our check out was 11 it worked out well and I sent him the hotel name and room number. He got there about 8:30 and we were a little caught of guard at how young he looked. He said he was 19 and offered to show us his drivers license.

He fucked her for a good 30 minutes before he came in her. He laid beside her and watched me clean her. As soon as I finished he asked if she wanted a round two, which she definitely did. That took another 20 minute or so before he came in her again. Again he watched me clean her. It was about 10am by then and I was starting to think about it checkout time, but Lisa noted that his cock was still rock hard and said "Round 3?" and he didn't hesitate to climb on and fuck the hell out of her again. The third time took about 15 minutes for him to cum, but he absolutely pounded the fuck out of her.

When he finally rolled off of her and was done her pussy was gaped and sloppy (he was about 8 inches and thick).

So she is 50, making 19 her biggest age difference ever. After the way he rode her she might be cruising the college campuses soon lol
My wife
stubbyhubby said:
I am not talking about underage **** stuff. What is the youngest guy, compared to her age, that ever fucked your wife?

Previous to today the youngest compared to her age for my wife was she was 27 and he was 18.

This weekend we celebrated our 31st anniversary and we always get a hotel room and invite guys in. On previous occasions it has always been groups of guys, but this year she wanted a little more one-on-one action, so we limited it to individual guys. Sunday night one guy visited, Monday around noon it was just one guy but he texted and asked if he could bring a friend and she said yes, then last night it was another single guy.

This morning we were just going to pack and head home, but I got an email around 7am from a guy asking if she was interested in "some big, young dick" and our plans changed. He said he had to be to work at noon, but wanted to start his day off with Lisa. Since our check out was 11 it worked out well and I sent him the hotel name and room number. He got there about 8:30 and we were a little caught of guard at how young he looked. He said he was 19 and offered to show us his drivers license.

He fucked her for a good 30 minutes before he came in her. He laid beside her and watched me clean her. As soon as I finished he asked if she wanted a round two, which she definitely did. That took another 20 minute or so before he came in her again. Again he watched me clean her. It was about 10am by then and I was starting to think about it checkout time, but Lisa noted that his cock was still rock hard and said "Round 3?" and he didn't hesitate to climb on and fuck the hell out of her again. The third time took about 15 minutes for him to cum, but he absolutely pounded the fuck out of her.

When he finally rolled off of her and was done her pussy was gaped and sloppy (he was about 8 inches and thick).

So she is 50, making 19 her biggest age difference ever. After the way he rode her she might be cruising the college campuses soon lol
Hmm.. Well I know when she fucked a lot of 18-22ish in the army. She was still visiting the barracks regularly when she got out at 30, and having lots of sex with guys that couldn't even buy beer yet. Her first civilian job she had a pretty young black guy that worked for her that fucked her daily. She also had a "best friend" who was mid 30-s with a 21 year old boyfriend and he fucked her all the time. She's 41 now and fucks a 23 year old guy.

The youngest requires a little backstory, but when she was 30 or so our apt balcony looked out over the pool and hot tub. It was a small complex with no on-sight employees, so it usually stayed unlocked, and one night, she went down there ***** as hell to sit in the hot tub.I was up in on the balcony right above so I wasn't worried about her. After a little while three younger guys from the complex come and get in next to her. All I'll say is she was 30 and they were clearly more than 10 years younger than her. Everything seems kosher at first but I start picking up snippets of conversation, which sounds like "jacking off" and "stroking" and when I start paying attention I realize they're discussing playing with their cocks with my wife and she's encouraging it, asking them to describe how they do it, how big their cocks are, and what not.

I'm shocked as shit because this isn't my usual wife. I want to see how far she takes it but everyone gets quiet. Then I notice her arms subtly moving and I realize "holy shit, this slut is jacking them off." My suspicions were confirmed when the boy to her left moved across the tub so the third boy could take his place.

I never said anything about it but these cocky little sons-of-bitches came and knocked on our door every day for months asking for my wife. I was a dick and ran them off but hopefully my wife was letting them in when I wasn't there.

Reactions: Regn, Bartsimpson and stubbyhubby
When my wife was 37 or 38 she fucked a 20 yr old. Actually she fucked him a couple of times

• Love
Reactions: leahshub, Nazareth, Bobman and 3 others
At a party of families we know she let Paul and Lisa's son fuck her

Reactions: leahshub, mbingly, ckc and 2 others
My wife is 39. A 25 year old fucked her at Xtasia in July. He was quite dom and had me lick his cum off of her cheek after some didn't stay in her mouth. She swallowed the rest.

Reactions: leahshub and Bobman
wah said:
My wife is 39. A 25 year old fucked her at Xtasia in July. He was quite dom and had me lick his cum off of her cheek after some didn't stay in her mouth. She swallowed the rest.
now it it time for her to be slutted by an older Dominant, me

Reactions: mailkme, wah and Bobman
fredanddaisy said:
...Another Mexican tradition is that teenagers don't fuck their teenage girlfriends. The make out until they have blue balls and then go fuck a ***** or find a guy to suck their cock. They come to a public bath house where they know they will find a cock sucker. On Saturday, construction workers come to the bath house for a steam bath and a blow job, I suck about 15 cocks on a Saturday afternoon. Some times I take my wife and some of them fuck her or she sucks their cocks.
Such a different attitude towards cocksuckers and casual blowjobs than we have here! It seems so much more sensible and tolerant.

It reminds me somewhat of what things used to be like here in the good old days, when adult theaters/bookstores and cruisy restrooms were much more common and fairly popular. Cocksuckers weren't exactly understood or respected, and probably even viewed with a bit of contempt, but we were still appreciated and treated as a useful cummunity resource. Men rarely had much of issue about using us for some relief when they needed it. Is it still like that in Mexico?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobman
My 39 year old wife had sex with a 18 year old guy 2 months ago and it was super hot

• Love
Reactions: Bobman, leahshub, Lovasianladies and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread