• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Youngest guy that ever fucked your wife?

• Thread starterstubbyhubby
  • Start date
creempieluvr said:
My wife get's fucked regularly by 22-24 year olds. She is 35. She is asian and petite and does not look 35, but we live next to a major university and it is an amazing resource for her young bulls. She recently had her first gang bang and all 8 of them were from the university and all were 20-23 years old. It was pretty incredible.
My 40 year old Asian wife fucked an intern half her age. Apparently he was a virgin.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and creempieluvr
gunnersg said:
My 40 year old Asian wife fucked an intern half her age. Apparently he was a virgin.
Nice! Did you get to watch them?

My ex was on a work trip in Paris and got picked up by a sailor, 18, on shore leave from his first tour, and returning to the ship the next day. That would make him about 10 years younger than my ex. They happened to be staying in the same pensione, which they went back to, and it appears he spent the night preparing for his next tour by repeatedly screwing my wife. I arrived there a few days later, and was getting some curious reactions from some staff and guests, who apparently were aware that I had been made into a cuckold. I knew nothing of this, until when we were splitting up, she laid out the whole story. Just one of a number of cuckings that I took from her.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Regn said:
My ex was on a work trip in Paris and got picked up by a sailor, 18, on shore leave from his first tour, and returning to the ship the next day. That would make him about 10 years younger than my ex. They happened to be staying in the same pensione, which they went back to, and it appears he spent the night preparing for his next tour by repeatedly screwing my wife. I arrived there a few days later, and was getting some curious reactions from some staff and guests, who apparently were aware that I had been made into a cuckold. I knew nothing of this, until when we were splitting up, she laid out the whole story. Just one of a number of cuckings that I took from her.
18 year olds fuck the best

Reactions: Regn
When my wife was young , i had the other way around !
Wanted badly she got fucked by real old men.
She was 23 and i wanted to see her with a 65+ year old !
I still have that, she is 55 now and i want her to play real old man.
As older men are more easy going , sometimes i tell old men straight out i want them to fuck her.
It is nice to see these men excited about that idea !

Reactions: Nazareth and Regn
MillerbenUk said:
18 year olds fuck the best
You might be right, but was it necessary for this sailor to make his case by spending a night nailing my wife? Consider the horns I was ****** to accept before all those who knew about it as a result!

Reactions: MillerbenUk
My wife got fucked by a young black guy who was 18 years younger than her!

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Nazareth and Regn
NLCuck said:
As older men are more easy going , sometimes i tell old men straight out i want them to fuck her.
I have a GF who is interested in fucking an older man, but she is in her early 60's, and that limits choices. I hope it would be someone at least 10 years older, but there's not enough men who can still perform well in their 70's. Even older would be preferable, but choices are even further limited.

I've told her that they may not be able to fuck, but she could give them a blowjob, let them fondle her big tits, or they could touch/rub/finger her pussy.
It would be a trip to see her make a older man's cock get hard. Even better if she can keep him that way!

On a break she fucked a Canadian hockey prospect. 18 she was 36

My wife was on her back and she was moaning. Her pussy was being stretched so much by this guy, I couldn't believe it. His cock was something to see, that was for sure. She kept moaning and groaning, I had never my wife make sounds like that before. It was a group thing, our first time and a couple of guys and two women were there too. We watched for a while longer as she turned sweaty. Finally it was over and after cleaning him they put on a diaper.

creempieluvr said:
My wife get's fucked regularly by 22-24 year olds. She is 35. She is asian and petite and does not look 35, but we live next to a major university and it is an amazing resource for her young bulls. She recently had her first gang bang and all 8 of them were from the university and all were 20-23 years old. It was pretty incredible.
My wife is 45.
I'd love to live close to an university.
I'd rent out a few rooms in our house so them horned up college boys could have my wife when ever they wanted. Filling her with there young semen

NLCuck said:
i am. and from nl. shall we try to arrange something?

That would be me, we were both 19. Also this happened more than 20 years ago lol.

vacpl said:
That would be me, we were both 19. Also this happened more than 20 years ago lol.
In those 20 years you have been together has anyone else gotten some of her pussy?

Zima said:
In those 20 years you have been together has anyone else gotten some of her pussy?
We're open with a small group of friends, more swinging (maybe stag/vixen not sure) with others than a cuckhold relationship.
I get off watching her happy, love it when she has an orgasm and the side benefit that I have a pass from the woman I love to play with some other women.
Works for us.

vacpl said:
We're open with a small group of friends, more swinging (maybe stag/vixen not sure) with others than a cuckhold relationship.
I get off watching her happy, love it when she has an orgasm and the side benefit that I have a pass from the woman I love to play with some other women.
Works for us.
Sounds good, thats always the best part for me watching my wife cumming whether it's by me or from someone else. I did have a chance a few times to enjoy other women sexually but only when we played with other couples, she has decided that wasn't as much fun and excitement as she likes so have only included other men in 3somes

He was 18 and a half and she was 35. He was learning how to do room service in a hotel in a small village and that night and the nights after he learned something more.
He had her 5 times until we left he got really better so she said.

• Love
Reactions: Regn and Zima
My wife's first "other guy" was a guy she met in a bar around 7/8 years ago. He was 20, she was 38

YorkshireCouple said:
My wife's first "other guy" was a guy she met in a bar around 7/8 years ago. He was 20, she was 38
Would she fuck a 18; year old

Users who are viewing this thread