Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

young blonde for big black bullies

• Thread starterlittleheather
  • Start date
Lol

It is astounding to me so many people seem to take seriously these obviously phony photos. Do anyone with half a brain really think that a girl who looks like that would have to post in here to get Black guys, or any guys, to fuck her? Just some stupid gay white boy hoping he can entice some Black Men to post their cock pix. Come on people, let's retain at least some tiny sense of reality.

you are very beautiful!!!

I am a whimp boyfriend and I want my gf to try bbc but I don't know how to go about it.

Love to Pound that tight wet pussy hard and deep

littleheather said:
Why only if I was your wife?

Here's a pic of my pretty little pussy. I need to POUNDED really hard! I am soooo horny

Dam that one fine ass and pussy. Love to ram it deep in your tight pussy and ass and make you scream.

Here is my BBC, you like it?

Attachments

• 9686057.jpg
    9686057.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 232
Ohhh DAMN BABY! I live right IN PHILLY! You are what I call BLACK MAN'S KRYPTONITE! Fuck! Your pics are good enough to cum all over! Love the one with the slutty mini skirt in the classroom. Hey I am a teacher myself and I have a few BBC lessons to teach you. What I wouldn't give to meet you and bend you over doggy style and lay my PIPE into you until your pussy juices run down those mouth-watering thighs! My email is: rck_cts@yahoo.com. HIt me with some mail! I will send you a pic of me if you write. Damn good shit you got Heather! Love those "CUM AN FUCK ME BLACK MAN EYES! lol

rula2029 said:
Notice once she got called out for being fake, no more pix

Yep... HE ran out of pics he downloaded of some website, that's why!
:lame:

U can tell by looking at the pics... that they are too well prepared... and almost too perfect to be real. Dont know why soo many bruthas.. both black and white are chompin at the bit on this one... obvious fake!

Heather, looks like that sweet ass of yours has had a few cocks in it before.Thats good cause I'd like to fill it up with mine and make you scream with delight.

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 501
Obviously professional pics, I doubt your really anywhere near philly. Thick black 9 inches right here for you. Put up or shut up....

I am not believing this one..too many convenient pics of her wearing just heels. All the pics are from the same photo shoot.

Users who are viewing this thread