Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

young blonde for big black bullies

• Thread starterlittleheather
  • Start date
Fake post

Those are some conviently well lit and and posed pics. Why post fake pics?

I would literally wrap you around my cock and tie a knot, then walk around the house fucking you.

littleheather said:
I want to be gangbanged by 3 or 4 big black bullies.

[/img]

That's the right attitude, Little Heather! I hope we get to see the pics of this gangbang!

Thats some pretty awesome shit there, Heather you got it all babe.Wont mind doing you if I wasnt so far away.You got the best lookin pussy I've seen baby.

Notice once she got called out for being fake, no more pix

you got big ass feet gurl, i like, im , jim, blkprofessor 11uncut on darkcavern , look me up, im in chicago

yep, she's hot alright, but she's not in Philly. check out the electrical outlets and that bottle of pepsi... those "aren't from around here"

unless she just moved here from russia....

45 blk m dom philly with a rew friends e-mail me if it sounds goos rwatermanreg!aol.com

look...all this shit sounds cool until someone who happens to reside in the same city come in the thread to inquire about a confrontation, then....they vanish. I am somewhat skeptical. I mean, I've been to philly, and there are tons of brothas around, also, I'm pretty positive some are on this site. If you're that hot, that wet, you need to be gettin' some dick daily, and it should be somebody here to verify. Otherwise....you don't have to start threads to enjoy you're little "fantasy"....real sluts only.

BlkCaligula

Users who are viewing this thread