• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife being degraded

• Thread starterAngrywife
  • Start date
Cumeatingwife said:
Unfortunately any more, not as many as I’d like. She’s a teacher and a mom. So, to have the wh0re used the way she was meant to be used, we have to travel outside of our area, and mostly in the Summer. Which is what we’re doing now. Love to watch cock after cock squirting load after load of hot cum inside her cumhole mouth, until it’s nearly overflowing, and then pull her fat nipples hard until she swallows every last drop.

On average, I’d say the slut gets used by about 15 to 20 cocks, some of them strangers, per year.

Sounds like you have a great fuckpig yourself, too! Love her pics.
My cumslut is a teacher also and sounds a lot like your wife. Teachers make the best sluts!

• Love
Reactions: VaMe and Cumeatingwife
MatureCockWhore said:
My cumslut is a teacher also and sounds a lot like your wife. Teachers make the best sluts!
Lets see her

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife and MatureCockWhore
MatureCockWhore said:
IMG_1213.jpeg
Not bad

Reactions: VaMe and MatureCockWhore
I remember a hung white lover og Nong always called when he FUCKED her, especially before she came he yelled thai ***** , bitch while choking before she came hard

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife and MatureCockWhore
Nazareth said:
Not a fetish, bit I much prefer for a woman to have a little belly as opposed to being thin and bony.
The mature belly/pubic mound/and pussy lips is one of the most beautiful parts of a woman.
Not to mention tasty...
Totally agree, especially the belly and public sound.A couple of pics of my wife

Screenshot_20240704_002844_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240704_002910_Gallery.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Averagebuttman, VaMe, Cumeatingwife and 1 other person
Angrywife said:
Nothing turns Me on more than hearing a man's filthy comments about her body. Her hairy cunt, worn ass... big milf titties. Who else loves hearing it? A dude told me he wanted to cum on her pregnancy stretch marks and i blew my load.

received_925594762909016.jpeg
Need to put my hard dick inside of that slut hole….

MatureCockWhore said:
Nice! You’re so right! Teachers do make the best sluts. Great pics of your cumslut with her face loaded up with cum. I hope you fed all of that cum into her cockhole mouth, and made her swallow then.

Reactions: MatureCockWhore
Cumeatingwife said:
Nice! You’re so right! Teachers do make the best sluts. Great pics of your cumslut with her face loaded up with cum. I hope you fed all of that cum into her cockhole mouth, and made her swallow then.
Someone did but wasn’t me.

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife
MatureCockWhore said:
I had a sunday school teacher who was a great fuck too.

tenkentenken said:
oh yeah its so creamy after i get my fist in her.
She may say she doesn't want your fist but when she has it all,her body will tell you how much she likes it.

Angrywife said:
She’s got an ass made to be fucked

IMG_0020.jpeg
Your fuck slut has such a deliciously well used fuckable pussy and butt hole
Bet she can easily take two in her pussy and a 3rd up the well used back alley
What's the biggest thing she's taken in each?
More than 4 fingers in that butt hole?
Ever had your hand inside her?

Users who are viewing this thread