• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife being degraded

• Thread starterAngrywife
  • Start date
Gbangfun said:
P1040171.JPG
P1040163.JPG
P2180205.JPG
PB090012.JPG
My favorite position for my fuck pig too. Big jiggly fat tits hanging down and being fondled and used as her holes are opened by any cocks that want to use them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angrywife
Cumeatingwife said:
My favorite position for my duck pig too. Big jiggly fat tits hanging down and being fondled and used as her holes are opened by any cocks that want to use them.
The more cocks the better. As long a she filled 24/7 its a good day and shes such a cum slut that she craves cock. I lent her out over Easter to 4 guys who fucked her at least 9 times a day then shared her with anyone they could find. Had trouble walking for a couple of days :) I will share that story in full. How many does yours fuck a year?

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife and Angrywife
Cumeatingwife said:
My favorite position for my duck pig too. Big jiggly fat tits hanging down and being fondled and used as her holes are opened by any cocks that want to use them.
Love seeing big hangers dangling

IMG_0021.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth, Custer Laststand, Cumeatingwife and 1 other person
Nice ass and pussy. They both need lots of cock. Once she starts, she wont wanna stop, just like my *****.

Reactions: Aleksandrman and Angrywife
Reactions: Aleksandrman
Gbangfun said:
The more cocks the better. As long a she filled 24/7 its a good day and shes such a cum slut that she craves cock. I lent her out over Easter to 4 guys who fucked her at least 9 times a day then shared her with anyone they could find. Had trouble walking for a couple of days :) I will share that story in full. How many does yours fuck a year?
Unfortunately any more, not as many as I’d like. She’s a teacher and a mom. So, to have the wh0re used the way she was meant to be used, we have to travel outside of our area, and mostly in the Summer. Which is what we’re doing now. Love to watch cock after cock squirting load after load of hot cum inside her cumhole mouth, until it’s nearly overflowing, and then pull her fat nipples hard until she swallows every last drop.

On average, I’d say the slut gets used by about 15 to 20 cocks, some of them strangers, per year.

Sounds like you have a great fuckpig yourself, too! Love her pics.

• Love
Reactions: MatureCockWhore
Gbangfun said:
Looking forward to reading the story of your cock and cum wh0re being used as a fucktoy.

The greatest form of degradation a pig can receive

angrywife-6_17-2a3.jpeg
angrywife-6-15-1a2.jpeg
angrywife-6-15-2a3.jpeg
IMG_2435.jpeg
IMG_0176.jpeg
IMG_0177.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth, Custer Laststand and Cumeatingwife
Angrywife said:

angrywife-6_17-2a3.jpeg
angrywife-6-15-1a2.jpeg
angrywife-6-15-2a3.jpeg
IMG_2435.jpeg
IMG_0176.jpeg
IMG_0177.jpeg
Yeah…love those 5th and 6th pics, where it looks like you’re ready to use that floppy titted wh0re’s pussyhole as her big tits hang down, waiting to be used and fondled.

Angrywife said:

angrywife-6_17-2a3.jpeg
angrywife-6-15-1a2.jpeg
angrywife-6-15-2a3.jpeg
IMG_2435.jpeg
IMG_0176.jpeg
IMG_0177.jpeg
Wish we lived nearby each other. You could come over to use my big titted fuckpig’s holes with me like the fucktoy was meant to be used.

Cumeatingwife said:
Looking forward to reading the story of your cock and cum wh0re being used as a fucktoy.
I have a few stories in here already. he cum dump went out last night to a football club. Only fucked 3 but blew 10.

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife
Gbangfun said:
I have a few stories in here already. he cum dump went out last night to a football club. Only fucked 3 but blew 10.
Nice. I’ll look for them. Your cum dump is one fuckable piece of pussy from the pictures I’ve seen. Does she have her throat used like a pussy too? Love using my cum dump’s mouth and throat. Been doing that from the first time we had sex in her parent’s basement, while her parents were upstairs watching TV. The slut’s mouth and throat have been used like a pussy and a cum dump steadily now for well over 20 years. I can’t think of a single time where I saw cum squirted / pumped anywhere other than in the slut’s cumhole mouth, down her pussythroat, or deep inside her wet cunthole. Even when cum is squirted into her wet cunthole, what comes back out, is fed right into her mouth, pussy juices mixed in for extra flavor.

Cumeatingwife said:
Nice. I’ll look for them. Your cum dump is one fuckable piece of pussy from the pictures I’ve seen. Does she have her throat used like a pussy too? Love using my cum dump’s mouth and throat. Been doing that from the first time we had sex in her parent’s basement, while her parents were upstairs watching TV. The slut’s mouth and throat have been used like a pussy and a cum dump steadily now for well over 20 years. I can’t think of a single time where I saw cum squirted / pumped anywhere other than in the slut’s cumhole mouth, down her pussythroat, or deep inside her wet cunthole. Even when cum is squirted into her wet cunthole, what comes back out, is fed right into her mouth, pussy juices mixed in for extra flavor.
She gets every hole rammed and filled. Shes mainly pussy and ass but she will such and swallow cum all fucking night and day. She likes to get choked while her throats being fucked

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife
WifeDebpics said:
My slut fat wife

33.jpg
R (63) copiar.jpg
She looks like a usable fuckpig. Nice big nipples on her small tits. And I’ll bet the pig’s holes are more than ready to take cock, and be used as a cum dump.

Users who are viewing this thread