Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Why?

• Thread starterLaura Loves It
  • Start date
Laura Loves It - Why

I know I got into this thread late but just wondering what happened to Laura. From what I read don't think she got her answer. Where did you go?

I grew up with a set of strict rules imposed on me by society about what was acceptable sexual behaviour in bed. But after being with a black man for just one week, I realised that I had been fed a lot of nonsense.

My life changed dramatically, and at last I was free to release all my primal hidden cravings, and reach out for complete sexual fulfillment in ways that absolutely delighted every fibre of my body.

Maybe vanilla sex with a white husband would have been okay if I had remained ignorant of what BBC had to offer me.

But I got blacked, and I will never go back. I feel so free to be the real me.

For me, being the white husband, I don't want to suck cock. I love my wife very much and we like to experiment. We have yet to invite a black guy to join us but I get off on seeing her get off and if a black guy with a big cock gets her off better than anyone/thing else then I like that alot. She likes big cocks and has had a few white ones.

The colour contrast of the skin looks very beautiful and erotic also.

If I know my wife is enjoying herself then that is all it's about. I would have no pleasure in watching her fucking, if she wasn't enjoying herself.

whitewifelover said:
Laura,

A couple of questions girl, if you have made it with a black man or men then I am confident that you are enjoying black sex. If that is the case then why do you care why your husband wanted to see you with black men? He may have pushed you into it or encouraged you to do it as most of the white guys on here want for their wives, but I suspect if you are seeing them alone then you are now fully enjoying the benefits of black men and black cock. Am I wrong? Do you really care why he wants you to do it? I am sure he gets turned on by you being his wife 1 minute and watching you get black sexed the other minute. He just loves seeing you turned into a slut in bed for black cock but back at home I bet youare the nice, conservative white wife that he married?? I can understand why he gets off seeing you with a black lover. Most of us are bigger and much better lovers than white guys, not all, but most. We do things for you and make you do things to bring out that down deep sexuality that most white husbands will not do for their wives. I know that is the cse with the wives I have fucked and been with. I got them to do things there husbands could only dream about or had been trying for years to get them to do. I don't buy that it has anything to do with mid life or him wanting to suck cock or any of that other shit. He just wants to see you hot and he likes the taboo of a black man taking his wife and doing things to her that she loves. Talk to me girl and tell me how you got into it and if you really want to get out.

Users who are viewing this thread