Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Why are hotwives referred to as 'whores' etc ??

• Thread starterTease_Me
  • Start date
The questioner asked "Why are hot wives referred to as Whores"
I cannot answer that as My Wife is not a Hot Wife, but she certainly is within any dictionary term of a "Slut".

She sleeps with who ever she wants without any reference to me.
When any of her B/F phone up and I answer they tell me to get my Slut of a wife on the phone!
I have heard her various B/F's refer to her numerous times over the years as a White slut, to her face and behind her back to their friends.

Yet if I was to use that word I would get my face slapped.
If other people call her a slut I have to accept it without comment.

That is what makes me a cuckold

Slut

Mickle said:
The questioner asked "Why are hot wives referred to as Whores"
I cannot answer that as My Wife is not a Hot Wife, but she certainly is within any dictionary term of a "Slut".

She sleeps with who ever she wants without any reference to me.
When any of her B/F phone up and I answer they tell me to get my Slut of a wife on the phone!
I have heard her various B/F's refer to her numerous times over the years as a White slut, to her face and behind her back to their friends.

Yet if I was to use that word I would get my face slapped.
If other people call her a slut I have to accept it without comment.

That is what makes me a cuckold
Totally agree

Good for her....

Ian,

ZIGGY984 said:
My wife is a slut,she calls herself that and I even have her on video telling a bull she is with,when he asks her what she is ,she tells him,I am a naughty slut,you cannot fuck around without being a slut it goes with what you do, fuck other men.

Good for your wife. If she wants to view herself in that way, that is her right and priviledge. :D

--Custer

Thanks, Ms. Lilith.... you have it right.

Hi Ms. Lilith,

Lilith said:
Well I think letting yourself called as *****/slut is sign of submittance and admitting your weakness bit like dogs and wolves putting their tails and ears down in the presence of alpha male or female.

If man calls me as ***** or slut he poses basicly a open challenge for me to prove who is stronger both mentally lol and physically in some cases and none of the nine men who have made that mistake have won the challenge and few have needed some medical care afterwards.

Excellent. You have the right attitude, in my opinion. Thanks for saying the above to all of us on this forum, in such a well-written straightforward way.

Best wishes—

Custer

Users who are viewing this thread