Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
  • #1,241
It was a co-worker of mine on a whim and it sucked for her. Round 2 we are taking our time and getting this one right

• #1,242
My wife was a part time ****** when I met her in Hong Kong. She had probably fucked more than 250 guys over 10-12 years. I live off fantasies about her life in that time. Since then she has scaled down dramatically and fucks about 6 regular guys and a string of visitors. Some of these are now friends and their relationships are open. But four are business men I don't know well. She has more secret relationships with them. I simply drop her at a restaurant or hotel and pick her up later. I know she gets a thrill from being their ***** and I enjoy that too. One day I hope to be allowed to watch

• #1,243
My best friend. Well ex best friend

Reactions: baddy145
  • #1,244
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Waren andere in einer ähnlichen Situation
Es hat sie leider noch kein anderer Mann gefickt

• #1,245
Увек су били или момци са мреже или момци које срећемо на неким журкама или у клубовима...један од њих и даље јебе моју жену пар пута годишње, јер не живимо у истој земљи...и у последње 3 године, мој шеф радим за компанију, јебе моју жену

IMG-2f52cb23ad031b9100d1f63a7a99c1ba-V.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DaveJ and YngBullES

Users who are viewing this thread