Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
  • #1,221
My wife got fucked by her coworker. She left me him for 3 months. He stayed in my house and my kids were small. My wife was 30 at the time she is a Latina 5’4 38DD tits. I wonder what he did to my wife during that time, what they did to each other 😬 wa she a slut or she a slut?

Reactions: JeffCA, baddy145 and Maximan
  • #1,222
Photos of my wife getting fucked by our friend. He has been fucking her for nearly sixteen years, in threesomes with me or on weekends alone together.

Jim - Carol.jpg
Jim and Carol (11).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth, plbr, newcucka and 2 others
  • #1,225
Bibob said:
Photos of my wife getting fucked by our friend. He has been fucking her for nearly sixteen years, in threesomes with me or on weekends alone together.

Jim - Carol.jpg
Jim and Carol (11).jpg
Wow with such a beautiful cock I fully understand why she still fucks him regularly. Do you get to clean up those tasty cream pies too?

• #1,226
Maximan said:
Wow with such a beautiful cock I fully understand why she still fucks him regularly. Do you get to clean up those tasty cream pies too?
Oh yes, her pussy and his cock.

Reactions: Maximan
  • #1,227
Bibob said:
Oh yes, her pussy and his cock.
What a lucky man you are. I can just imagine how tasty that is c

Reactions: Bibob
  • #1,228
My 1st wife, the only one & only for so many reasons, besides her knowing exactly what I wanted even before I wanted it, has fucked at least 15 to 16 guys at last check , the main reason why we didn’t last. At 19 years old in 1984, you still would think that you could get virgin to marry. I couldn’t wrap my head around the thought of my wife being having someone else’s cock inside her, actually according to her , there were 2 before me. After 7 months, at 20 years old, divorce city, I was completely devastated, even to this day, I have a huge hole in my heart. Another 8 years go by of random pussy, prostitutes, massage parlors, finally giving into my urges and becoming bisexual, I met who I thought was a very good reasonable facsimile of my current wife, same heritage,same size, almost same birthday, etc. After fucking her several times ( of course I fucked her raw on our first meet up( a very , very tight pussy that night I must say) I made her suck my cock before she called home to her mother saying she’s staying overnight at her cousins because of the snow). I realized she wasn’t anywhere close to my 1st wife sexually, this girl was fairly repressed, I always had to do the thinking when it came to sex. Of course since I was completely torched by my 1st marriage, the topic of previous visitors to her pussy came up on several occasions. She has stuck to the story of only 2 guys even saw her without her top on & one guy tried to fuck her & she stopped before the entering of her pussy, the other guy, they had been talking marriage & he tried to put it in twice with a rubber on & they weren’t successful. After going though the hell on earth that I did with wife #1, I thought I should just take the “ fable “ from my current wife and move on to things I can actually do something about. Now all these fucking years that have gone by in an instant, we’re all here doing WHAT? Getting our rocks off by either talking, watching, participating, desiring that our wives & or girlfriends get fucked by another. Life is definitely NOT FAIR!

• #1,229
My wife has fucked a couple of her bosses right before they left. I met her 3 days after the last one she fucked.

• Love
Reactions: JeffCA, Softwimphub, Maximan and 2 others
  • #1,230
JustShowing said:
My wife has fucked a couple of her bosses right before they left. I met her 3 days after the last one she fucked.

When I was 21 my first wife had a two-year affair with my older married boss. It was actually my idea. She was already fucking other guys, with my full support and encouragement. I thought it would be hot for my boss to get to fuck my hot young wife. He never found out that I knew he was fucking my wife. Working for him was hot.

My wife Kate has been having sex with her married boss for years. Kate and I both think that a married woman sucking her boss's dick and having sex with him is hot. Kate's boss knows that I am okay with him fucking her. I'm sure he thinks it is weird.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Maximan and Regn
  • #1,231
On our side it goes from strangers in club before we met and in our early days, and with the years it went to strangers while dogging, some friends, a coworker of mine and a few of hers at her past workplace, and finally some more or less locals we chatted with online.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, Maximan, Regn and 2 others
  • #1,232
fandangler said:
pretty sure my wife was fucking someone while I was away this week
For myself, there are few things hotter than that feeling that someone is banging your wife, and you can't be sure whether to believe it. The ex was great at taunting me with hints about what was going on, knowing, I think, that I was too good at denial to fully embrace it.

6-4.jpg
6-12.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Softwimphub, Lovasianladies, DaveJ and 2 others
  • #1,233
Regn said:
For myself, there are few things hotter than that feeling that someone is banging your wife, and you can't be sure whether to believe it. The ex was great at taunting me with hints about what was going on, knowing, I think, that I was too good at denial to fully embrace it.

6-4.jpg
6-12.jpg

I love knowing that other guys are banging my wife.

• Love
Reactions: Regn, JeffCA, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
  • #1,234
robandkate said:
I love knowing that other guys are banging my wife.
A friend to whom I related the accounts of my ex cuckolding me suggested that had I confronted her, I would have loved being put in the position of watching (clearly I could not stop it). I will never really know, since it all went on behind my back, but fantasizing about seeing her being taken is sure a turn-on now.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Maximan and robandkate
  • #1,235
Bibob said:

Jim - Carol.jpg
Jim and Carol (11).jpg
So fucking hot - must have been good friend?

Reactions: Lovasianladies and Maximan
  • #1,236
Maximan said:
What a lucky man you are. I can just imagine how tasty that is c
If you have tasted your own cum, imagine tasting his and hers at the same time, it is delightful.

309193.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth, DaveJ and Lovasianladies
  • #1,237
She says she was only fucked by four guys before we met. Since we got into swinging and such around 2004 she has fucked co-workers, guys we met on vacation, most recently was someone we met in Galveston while we were there to catch a cruise. Also numerous bulls over the years, guys she would meet at clubs when on a girls night out and also guys she would meet at the gym

• Love
Reactions: Regn, Bibob, robandkate and 2 others
  • #1,238
Mine has fucked 7 counting me. Her first boyfriend- not good, small cock. She married the next one. Then divorced. Then me. Her first bull who we met online. Then a friend of a friend who she fucked for 3 years. Then a guy she knew from work. Nothing in the part 18 months though. Hopefully she gets back into it.

Reactions: JeffCA and Maximan
  • #1,239
Mine is down the street right now fucking a guy she saw cutting the grass yesterday. She'll be home in awhile completely full of his cum and will smash my face with it.

Reactions: baddy145, robandkate, DaveJ and 1 other person
  • #1,240
KristinS said:
A former nude lap dancer for four years... 120 dollars for 4 songs I would let 10 to 12 a night slip into my pussy and cum
So fucking hot.

Users who are viewing this thread