Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Who fucks your wife?

• Thread starterHolden
  • Start date

Who Fucks Your Wife?

• Total voters

Holden

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 20, 2008
this is a poll about your slut wives' choice...
please participate it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing as hot as watching my wife act totally slutty with a stranger.;)

Her boss is her main BF. Although she does see a co-worker fairly regular and total strangers on occasion.

Whoever she wants to fuck her.

Can[t answer

The correct answer isn't there. What if it's more than one of the above. This poll was not given enough thought to be of value or interest.

mostly marines and air force men

I could have used more choices. First was her boss, so that's the one I used. Most recent was one of her ex-boyfriends. Possibly I of her co-workers soon, we will see.

wife

I didnt know witch to chose. My wifes fuck her boss, my boss,my brother, her friends, my friends,strangers,hell anyone she wants to.

buckeyejack22 said:
I didnt know witch to chose. My wifes fuck her boss, my boss,my brother, her friends, my friends,strangers,hell anyone she wants to.

Wow, what's it like having your brother fuck your wife? I imagine that would be intense.

WOW,

cant imagine my brother fucking my wife. She is a little apprehensive about fucking anyone she directly works with. But the rest of the base is fair game..lol

My wife has sex with a friend she met through her work. She doesn't work with or for him though. She's been doing it with him for about a year and ahalf. I'm not allowed to watch. At first they fucked at his place or somewhere other than our home. Lately he's been coming over to fuck her. I use yo leave when he came over but lately I've been staying while they go upstairs. The man was abit nervous at first and to be honest so was I. He's a lot more comfortable with me be being there now as I am also. He's very nice and about 10 years older than my wife and me. We're both 35. Sometimes after fucking her he'll come downstairs and we get a chance to talk while both he and my wife recover. My wife will usually stay upstairs. After about maybe an hour, sometimes less, he'll go back upstairs for seconds. He's spent the night a few times too. I stay in the guest bedroom when he stays over for the night.

my wife prefers that I do not watch. I normally stay home fri and sat evenings while she goes out and services the military men and comes home in the morning. Been dating them since before we were married, so here lately i been coming to understand anyway.

my wife not virgin when we married.shes fucking with her manager now.

My wife has 4-5 regulars in town that she fucks almost every week plus she looks for new bulls and goes to gb parties with strangers. So she fits multiple categories and I could only vote for one

Who fucks wife.

My wife's most regular fucker has been her first husband, but he lives so far away that it is not all that often. And, yes, he knows that I know. He and I have talked about it at length. I would like to watch him fuck her, and he would be willing, but she is not!

I have seen him naked at the health club and am very much aware that he is better equipped than I. When she is able to be with him, he calls me right after and gives me all the details. I love to hear him use the words "I fucked your wife!"

My wife fucks a mutual friend of ours

My wife are having intercourse with a mutual friend. We have been friends for several years and have been travelling and partying together a lot. In these days he was married. She left him two years ago and we comforted him and our feelings for each other grow stronger. And one day I asked him if he would like to fuck my wife while I was watching.
He was surprised but said yes, and since then we met reguarly. :)

It´s my wife on the photo.

Attachments

• naken 15.jpg
    naken 15.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 445
Stardust - your friend is VERY lucky to have friends like the pair of you. :)

buckeyejack22 said:

wow what a slut wife you have...:D

Hotwife

Holden said:
wow what a slut wife you have...:D

I think it's more that he has a Hotwife!

in my case it happen a few years back were she work i never talk to the guy & was difficult for her to accept but now we use it as a fantasy every time we fuck & still working to convince her to to do it & me knowing

Users who are viewing this thread