Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Who fucks your wife?

• Thread starterHolden
  • Start date

Who Fucks Your Wife?

• Total voters
Real reason

The last poster hit right on the truth. Most cuckold husbands use the experience of other men fucking their wives for their own fantasies when they are fucking her. When I am fucking my wife, if I have trouble cumming, I just imagine that I am watching another guy fuck her and I am saying to him "Fuck her! Fuck my wife's big hairy pussy! Fuck her! FUCK HER!" When I do this, I can cum almost instantly.

My wife knows what I am doing because some times I lose control and cry out-loud as I am cumming in her pussy "Fuck my wife, fellows! Fuck my wife!"

I’ve lost track on how many times my wife has come home late from a night at work or out with her girlfriends. I could smell the sexual aroma permeating from her pores filling the air. I remember the first few times she would immediately walk in sit down and light a cigarette.

I would crawl between her hose covered thighs to pleasure her slowly running my tongue up to her sugary walls. I was met with a strange but familiar exotic taste as her cooch was seeping a delicious substance through are hose. The taste and smell drove me insane I lapped at her sucking every bit that I could exude through those sheer nylon cage. She never once allowed me to graciously enter past her nylons. She just sat there smoking while watching me be so attentive to her needs.

Later I had a conversation with my friend who introduced me to my wife and found out she had actually slept with a majority of my friends at some point in time before we met. Just hearing those words and now knowing of her sexual escapades and her knowing that I knew as well set my cuck life in motion.

Apparently, everyone fucks my wife. Sarcasm aside, I dunno. But I know there are many.

tinydick_va said:
I love that she fucks my friends and not me. It is surreal when I am out with my buddies and the few there I know fuck my wife and others there don't know it. And when my friends call the house or come over I don't know if they are calling for me or to setup a fuck with my wife.

There is the occasional stranger too.

Oh really? Maybe you meant to use the past tense of "fucks", "when I am out", "when friends...come over" etc. because you claim that she hasn't played with anybody else in years.

For those of you who don't know I've been chatting with this guy for months online, at least since July. He's sent me literally a hundred pics of his wife and family. I think I may have even chatted with his wife a few times and she seemed very into the idea too. Yet whenever I suggest taking a step further like having her call me or meeting in a public place something always comes up. She gets cold feet, her mom is sick, blah, blah.

I don't really appreciate my time being wasted like that. Clearly you choose to dick around on here rather than keep me updated which makes me think this is all one big sham. I suggest you pull your head of your ass and start thinking with that rather than your tiny cock.

macnfries, so true...and well put. it's a buyer beware sort of deal with anything on the net isnt it. when im on chat i see some get really angry with others and start ripping into them...i tell them i dont care if they are male and in prison acting like a female...if they can do a good job at it i can let my imagination go for a while 'til i come ...lol.

Who

Whomever she chooses, men that interest her but "bad boys" get a high preference. Her choices have been interesting to say the least.

MacNfries said:
wellhung ... I can appreciate your frustration. Years ago (before I got married) I was making a long distance call and needed operator assistance. The female voice on the other end sounded awesomely hot & sexy, and after talking to her several times, agreed to meet for drinks. Initially, her description of herself was quite HOT ... but when we decided to meet, she said she had a confession to make, that she was just a little bit on the heavy side. I figured I could deal with the "little bit" thing, so we decided to meet at a Chinese restaurant for dinner & drinks ... I can remember her suggesting the "Dragon Inn", as if it were yesterday, although this event happened over 15 years ago. Anyway, I'm sitting there in a booth, waiting on her, and this Chinese waiter comes up and asked me if I was waiting on a young lady ... giving her name, and I immediately said YES, then here she came. Let's just say, this lady was a little bit more than on the "meaty" side ... she'd have made Mamma Cass look little. She was so big, that she was in a moo moo, and could not fit into the booth ... we switched to a table.

I really tried to be polite, and make the best of the evening, but when it came time to go, she grabbed hold of me and was asking "what are we going to do next?". At the time I was driving a Fiat sports car and suggested we could drive out into the countryside. I kid you not, she was so big, she could not even get into my fiat, and suggested we take her car, which was not a convertible. No way I was going to be alone with this lady way out in the countryside at night. I made a lame ass excuse, and told her the chinese food wasn't setting right on my stomach and said good-bye. She called me several times after that, and I never returned her calls.

Anyways, those of us that live in the real world, need to try to understand that this virtual world on the internet is the only release some people get, and accept the fact that less than 5% of what someone says is real. I guess we've all been guilty to some degree of lieing in conversations on the internet. I guess we just gotta take it for what it is. My wife & I never try to meet anyone from the internet. Just to frustrating and dangerous.
:(

MacNfries -

I've heard of people having similar experiences with online dating. Simply awful. People's perception of themselves is sometimes so skewed I have to wonder what they're thinking. But on the bright side at least you got a funny story out of this.

Anyway, what frustrates me about this whole situation is that this guy didn't appear to be faking. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not but he emailed me from his real email address. So I inadvertently know his real name, his wife's real name, his website, and where he had most recently worked. Hell he basically gave me his address too. It all seemed very legit but I think it may have been stupidity on his part. He was just *so excited* to share pics with me that he didn't realize what he was doing.

hey i see where i can vote...but more than one apply...you should be able to check all that apply..lol

My wife will not fuck anybody be sides me (that I know of), so the only time I get to eat cum is when we make a CP together, or a good hot mouthful of my own cum in the form of a snowball after she gives me a BJ. So sad!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually,

My wife and I work at the same Co. and the three owners of the company have sex with her. One owner got married; so only two have sex with her now.

-Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread