Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Who do you want to fuck

• Thread starterscotchpie
  • Start date
threesome with wife and her friend. Both of them having a strap on while I’m locked in my panties.
And if the wife ever gets a bull/boyfriend him too lol

My wife's best friends. A few of them have shown interest and one even showed me her nude pic when I complimented her figure.

But the fear of her finding out keeps my willy in my pants.

• Love
Reactions: mywildwife, love2watchAsians, areuanaughtywife and 1 other person
Her…..

IMG_3768.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Paulag, jacques, areuanaughtywife and 4 others
Rear view

IMG_6429.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Paulag, jacques, areuanaughtywife and 1 other person
Stevefuns said:
family member

You can’t leave me hanging like that. What family member?? Pm me

Reactions: frenchfuncouple
22 y o daug

Reactions: biguy_15, scotchpie, NLCuck and 1 other person
At the apartment buildings I live in there is a married MILF next door, she is literally Lana Del Rey with a busty voluptuous figure and village girl braids. She wears colorful dresses with revealing underwear silhouette and waters her plants on the balcony and seeing her just gives me a semi chub or full hardon almost always.

Last edited:
Reactions: incog
I wrote this a year ago and, of course, I haven't changed a thing.

When I was a teenager and then a young man, it was my little cousin (who was my age) and her mother (in her forties), but also the mother of my goddaughter (between 35 and 40).
I confess I also had flashes, later on, on my sister-in-law or on the wives of some of my colleagues.
Now, I'd like to turn to my mature neighbors.

But I will add a “little personal secret”. For a while, even when I was married, I would more or less regularly go and find a ********** in the street, just to “get laid”. Often (a cuckold's fantasy?), I'd wait for the girl I'd spotted to get on with a client, then come back down once the business was done, so I could fuck her in turn.

Reactions: Pghperv
My gf’s older sister. She came to visit us one time, we went out to eat dinner, all of us drank to tipsy. My gf went to bed tired and drank more than we did. I went downstairs to get a water, where she was staying in our downstairs bedroom. I was in just shorts and tshirt, she was in her cotton PJ’s. She came up to me put her arms around my neck, looked up at the ceiling, then laid French kiss session on me. It got so hot we went to the den, she sat me in the chair, French kissed me more, strattled me, and clothed fuck each other until we both came together. I tried multiple times removing her ph bottoms, but kept pulling them back up not willing to actually fuck me just yet she said. It was the hottest fucking night!

Reactions: areuanaughtywife
I want to fuck my wife’s sister and my 32 year old stepdaughter. Also my bbc loving ex wife.

• Love
Reactions: mywildwife and Goodmanj
one of my neighbors, who is a realtor and one of my daughters friends, she is 20 now and My wifes best friend!

• Love
Reactions: mywildwife and areuanaughtywife
biguy_15 said:
one of my neighbors, who is a realtor and one of my daughters friends, she is 20 now and My wifes best friend!
My daughter’s friend and wife’s best friend.

IMG_4301.jpeg
IMG_4302.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, zarkovac, areuanaughtywife and 3 others
1722871367854.png How close of friends are she and your wife? A threesome would be fun.

Reactions: Paulag

Users who are viewing this thread