• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What sordid, disgusting, filthy scenerios have you immagined your wife/GF in?

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date
my Cuckold planted a hidden camera in his bedroom that works with a phone application.
I am watching them sleep now. I would love for you to do the same. pm me

20240630162750_11793246_screenshot.jpg

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, VaMe, NLCuck and 1 other person
my Cuckold planted a hidden camera in his bedroom that works with a phone application.

20240630162748_11793246_screenshot.jpg

Reactions: NLCuck and ckc
wesamBull said:

Thats a great Idea. Black men make Cuck put cameras in white home, so he can watch whenever he wants ....

Reactions: whitewife696969 and NLCuck
that my wife would be driven around by her black bull, naked and caged in the back end of his SUV...taking her to seedy neigborhoods and showing her off to other black men...she knows that is she complains he will have her perform for these guys...sucking them off and possibly...if the black cock is big enough...he will have her take it bare in her married white pussy. so she behaves....so he drives here around the inner city where there are a lot of homeless men milling about. thinking she will simply need to behave once more and simply show these men her tits...pussy and ass...her bull informs her that she will give handjobs to several of these men...let them spew their cum all over her naked body. of course she is repulsed by this and begins to object before she realizes that was a mistake and because she has...her bull informs her that she is such a whiny little bitch, now she gets to have these men fuck her married white pussy....bare. she begs and pleads with him...telling him how sorry she is but he refuses to listen...a good little slut needs to learn and know her place. he pulls over and asks several men when was the time they had any pussy. They are startled by this but he says to come check out what he's got in his car. my wife is crying and begging for this to not happen but her bull simply opens the back of the SUV...pulls the cage she is in closer to the rear and tells her to push her ass and pussy against the cage...she obeys but before she turns to put her ass and pussy towrd these men...she can't help but noticed that several of the men have their dirty smelly cocks out in their hands jerking.....thankfully there only 3 of them.....no sooner has she turned...but she feels a hard dirty cock trying to push into her pussy...she thinks of shifting so he misses but knows the consequences of moving so she remains still until his fat dirty cock pushed fully in her pussy. he didnt last long before filling her pussy with his cum...he withdrew and another cock took his place...thankfully she thought, there were only three of them but little did she realize, the action had caught the attention of several more men....who all came over to see what was going on and now were waiting in line to fuck this white pussy.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, cuck72, whitewife696969 and 2 others
wis_cuckold_want_to_be said:
My wife being seduced by a younger black master, her seduction takes weeks of effort on his part. I watch in the background knowing what he is doing to her. I get to enjoy her excited sexual state as her submission to him comes closer and closer. Finally on a weekend she does not come home until late Sunday. She leads me to our bed and lays back, telling me I;m now that my only access to her will be to clean the cum from her now black cock only cunt. I get to see the queen of spades tatto that she received Saturday. As I clean the last load of cum from her cunt, she tells me all about her weekend of being his white married slut, and how this is what she will be until he tires of her.
I love this. I also wish my wife would do this. She's short and petite and Chinese. I'd love for her to convert to a bbc only slut. I'm perfectly ok with not getting to fucking her and only getting to clean her ass and pussy filled with black cum. I'd love to watch her suck a black cock or more then snowball their loads into my mouth.

Reactions: whitewife696969
YorkshireCouple said:
Oh i love watching my wife on the dancefloor of a club getting chatted up by guys, especially when they get up close and "hands on". Have seen her a few times now pulling them in as if to whisper into their ear but then just grabbing them and letting them push their tongue into her mouth. I tend to lurk in the shadows so they don't know i'm there, just watching and making eye contact with her every now and then to make sure she's happy.

But I've recently developed a fantasy to see this play out with one of my closest friends, where the scenario would be he bumps into my wife on a night out and he thinks I'm at home. I then get to watch them flirt, dance and kiss and grope on the dancefloor.
I was at a party once and my wife was dancing with a young guy and i noticed his hands on her arse,that got me hot.

• Love
Reactions: drackdrap and Nazareth
Jinksy said:
Have always wanted my wife to walk into room and find several men sitting down with cocks erect and surrounded put on her knees sucking them all before stripped fucked and used taking their cum in all her holes

8DC0ACBC-C0A1-40AB-BD55-C2370704B881.jpeg
88429829-7506-4572-B672-E520A24CD4E9.jpeg
I think i know her,she looks so ready to be taken by some big cocks,

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
wesamBull said:

Really hot !!

YorkshireCouple said:
Oh i love watching my wife on the dancefloor of a club getting chatted up by guys, especially when they get up close and "hands on". Have seen her a few times now pulling them in as if to whisper into their ear but then just grabbing them and letting them push their tongue into her mouth. I tend to lurk in the shadows so they don't know i'm there, just watching and making eye contact with her every now and then to make sure she's happy.

But I've recently developed a fantasy to see this play out with one of my closest friends, where the scenario would be he bumps into my wife on a night out and he thinks I'm at home. I then get to watch them flirt, dance and kiss and grope on the dancefloor.

srx said:
I was at a party once and my wife was dancing with a young guy and i noticed his hands on her arse,that got me hot.

Wives that enjoy dancing with other men, especially if they enjoy teasing and flirting, is such a turn on!

I prefer discretion over groping, but if it's done "correctly", watching them grind against each other, and if the time is right, a little ass squeeze or cupping (from either of them) is sizzling hot!

I have a GF that is very skilled at this, and she's pretty chubby and wears her jeans tight, so she has a nice, big, puffy pussy that sticks out. I've watched many men, both friends and strangers, rub their hard-ons all over her pussy while they dance. Then she has to feel my hard on when she returns to the table because she knows watching her makes me stiff!
I also enjoy watching men work their hands down her hips and around her back until they can grab a handful of her nice, ample cheeks. Sometimes they may just giver her a quick stroke, other times they will grab her ass and pull her into them, and I've even seen them trying to spread her cheeks! I love seeing it all.

She also enjoys kissing when dancing, especially when they are giving quick, but passionate, kisses on each other's necks. If circumstances and chemistry allow, she will even French kiss.

I love when she teases me by doing these things, and I always reward her by worshipping her pussy!

• Love
Reactions: drackdrap
I had a dream that my Mrs was taken and placed into a small booth. It was basically a kind of glory hole escape room.
They gave her an hour to satisfy 20 cocks or they would release remove the walls and it would turn into a gang bang. At first she was refusing to participate but as the time ticked down she reluctantly began to pleasure one of the cocks. However, it quickly became apparent that she'd wasted too much time so had to start trying to pleasure multiple dicks simultaneously.
What do you reckon? Do you think she made it or do you think those walls came down?

• Love
Reactions: drackdrap, whitewife696969 and VaMe
Nazareth said:
Wives that enjoy dancing with other men, especially if they enjoy teasing and flirting, is such a turn on!

I prefer discretion over groping, but if it's done "correctly", watching them grind against each other, and if the time is right, a little ass squeeze or cupping (from either of them) is sizzling hot!

I have a GF that is very skilled at this, and she's pretty chubby and wears her jeans tight, so she has a nice, big, puffy pussy that sticks out. I've watched many men, both friends and strangers, rub their hard-ons all over her pussy while they dance. Then she has to feel my hard on when she returns to the table because she knows watching her makes me stiff!
I also enjoy watching men work their hands down her hips and around her back until they can grab a handful of her nice, ample cheeks. Sometimes they may just giver her a quick stroke, other times they will grab her ass and pull her into them, and I've even seen them trying to spread her cheeks! I love seeing it all.

She also enjoys kissing when dancing, especially when they are giving quick, but passionate, kisses on each other's necks. If circumstances and chemistry allow, she will even French kiss.

I love when she teases me by doing these things, and I always reward her by worshipping her pussy!
Have you thought about taking her there in a skirt and no panties,his hands feeling how wet she is,maybe even rubbing his cock along her wet slit.

I have to fantasize about someone (or more than one) who can take my wife's pussy, ass, and/or mouth by force, if necessary.
Typically, this involves an "intruder" scenario, and I'd prefer it to be an amply-endowed black man.

The point is, all the things my wife says she would never do, or won't do anymore, are going to happen to her and she can't stop it.

I'd hope that he would fuck her pussy first, and she would be embarrassed because it makes her pussy so wet and noisy before she squirts on his cock.
Then he sticks his BBC in her ass, she's pleading with him not to, then screaming for him to stop after he penetrates her ass hole, and I listen (maybe watch?) to it all.
I want him to cum in her ass, then make her take it in her mouth and lick him clean.

In a perfect scenario, he would hole up for a few days, and she would also be ****** to cook for him, bathe him, nurse any wounds and learn to be prepared to service him on his demand without complaint.

• Love
Reactions: drackdrap, whitewife696969 and VaMe
Nazareth said:
I have to fantasize about someone (or more than one) who can take my wife's pussy, ass, and/or mouth by force, if necessary.
Typically, this involves an "intruder" scenario, and I'd prefer it to be an amply-endowed black man.

The point is, all the things my wife says she would never do, or won't do anymore, are going to happen to her and she can't stop it.

I'd hope that he would fuck her pussy first, and she would be embarrassed because it makes her pussy so wet and noisy before she squirts on his cock.
Then he sticks his BBC in her ass, she's pleading with him not to, then screaming for him to stop after he penetrates her ass hole, and I listen (maybe watch?) to it all.
I want him to cum in her ass, then make her take it in her mouth and lick him clean.

In a perfect scenario, he would hole up for a few days, and she would also be ****** to cook for him, bathe him, nurse any wounds and learn to be prepared to service him on his demand without complaint.
I would do the same but i would want him to take me too

srx said:
Have you thought about taking her there in a skirt and no panties,his hands feeling how wet she is,maybe even rubbing his cock along her wet slit.
I've thought about it.
She isn't very enamored with the idea, though....😆

She has one friend in particular she enjoys dancing with. And he LOVES dancing with her!
I've written in other threads about how they like to play with each other under the table.

It began with a hand lightly rubbing her thigh, and over time, progressed to him actually rubbing her pussy, then went to him actually playing with her lips and jamming the seam of her jeans as far as he can get it between her lips.
She is very reciprocal, rubbing his dick, making him get hard, then squeezing it and his balls.
She finally wore leggings one time just so he could work her pussy over in those, and did he ever! He had her on the verge of cumming and squirting, but she stopped him because the wet spot of the front of her leggings was already too big to hide completely!

Anyway, HE is the guy I want her to wear a skirt/no panties for. I'd love for him to be able to put fingers inside her while they are having their fun!

Reactions: cynful, drackdrap and whitewife696969
srx said:
I would do the same but i would want him to take me too
LOL!
Actually, my luck would be if he/they were escaped prisoner(s), they would prefer ass over pussy, and I would be the object of the affection...

• Love
Reactions: cuck72 and whitewife696969
Many may not like this, but this my fantasy to see her do a K9, after her bull fills her.

• Wow
Reactions: cynful, NLCuck and drackdrap
Have my wife undress for a group of guys while they force me to watch her get fucked.

• Love
Reactions: drackdrap, cuck72, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
sissycuckrachel said:
that my wife would be driven around by her black bull, naked and caged in the back end of his SUV...taking her to seedy neigborhoods and showing her off to other black men...she knows that is she complains he will have her perform for these guys...sucking them off and possibly...if the black cock is big enough...he will have her take it bare in her married white pussy. so she behaves....so he drives here around the inner city where there are a lot of homeless men milling about. thinking she will simply need to behave once more and simply show these men her tits...pussy and ass...her bull informs her that she will give handjobs to several of these men...let them spew their cum all over her naked body. of course she is repulsed by this and begins to object before she realizes that was a mistake and because she has...her bull informs her that she is such a whiny little bitch, now she gets to have these men fuck her married white pussy....bare. she begs and pleads with him...telling him how sorry she is but he refuses to listen...a good little slut needs to learn and know her place. he pulls over and asks several men when was the time they had any pussy. They are startled by this but he says to come check out what he's got in his car. my wife is crying and begging for this to not happen but her bull simply opens the back of the SUV...pulls the cage she is in closer to the rear and tells her to push her ass and pussy against the cage...she obeys but before she turns to put her ass and pussy towrd these men...she can't help but noticed that several of the men have their dirty smelly cocks out in their hands jerking.....thankfully there only 3 of them.....no sooner has she turned...but she feels a hard dirty cock trying to push into her pussy...she thinks of shifting so he misses but knows the consequences of moving so she remains still until his fat dirty cock pushed fully in her pussy. he didnt last long before filling her pussy with his cum...he withdrew and another cock took his place...thankfully she thought, there were only three of them but little did she realize, the action had caught the attention of several more men....who all came over to see what was going on and now were waiting in line to fuck this white pussy.
So nasty, maybe they breed her and she's going to have some homeless dirty guy's baby.

tenkentenken said:
Have my wife undress for a group of guys while they force me to watch her get fucked.
I LOVE THIS, as I'd watch, then think of being grabbed and shoved into my wife's well fucked cum messy pussy to lick up after each guy. Then ****** to suck and clean their slimy cocks like a good little submissive bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread