Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

What life experiences formed your desires to share your wife?

What life experiences formed your desires to share your wife?

• Read Penthouse Letters and Loved the ones about Married Ladies

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Was seduced at young age by Married Pussy

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Early gf cheated on you

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Wife/gf brought it up

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other, please explain in comments

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
Learning of her extramarital activities

Reactions: AaronT and nyvt
We were told that two of the families our daughter were nudist. We invited them to come over. W been married 15 years and had never even talked about it. Mary said she grew up a nudist, and loved it she then told us her and David like Zelda and Calvin were stingers too.
They told us about some of their adventures and then suggested us playing kiss or massage strip poker.
Cathy and I discussed it, and aftercthr rules were explained we decided to give it a try

• Love
Reactions: AaronT
I realised I wanted to be cuckolded when Kate my wife said she thought John my best friend fancied her , I did nothing to stop it happening in fact I encouraged it , they were lovers for the next 50 odd years till his. death , he finished up living with us after our son moved out so we had a spare bedroom for me or him ,great life miss it

• Love
Reactions: AaronT
The day that we invited the parents if two of our daughters friends who Becky told us were nudist. When they started talking about being nudist and stingers. Then Mary said a good game to break the ice was kiss or massage strip poker. When the three ladies lost the game wher thy only had their panties on, and Cathy pulled Calvin's name,and he pulled the tag that said massage. When I saw her face the moment he guided his cocktail in her and he sparkle in her eyes when he came in her. After 15vyeas of marriage our lives changed

Reactions: NLCuck and AaronT

Users who are viewing this thread