Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

We are all new

• Thread starterjustforfun2009
  • Start date

justforfun2009

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2009
So its been along time coming but I have finally convinced my girlfriend to do other men. She gets so hot over the idea of being with another guy while I watch and she also wants me to join in. Im not the sissy cuck that I have read about. But anyway here are a couple of pics of her she wants to know what you guys think. We are located in Central NY

101_1789_00_resized.jpg

101_1790_00_resized.jpg

Very hot looking girl!! Get her some black cock !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love her VERY sexy shoes. She should always wear them while she is getting fucked.

If you "are to join in", make sure your tongue gets busy eating the love honey deposited by other "busy bees".

She could "pull a train" with that body, no doubt about that.

When her pussy is awash with sperm from barebacking "stud-performance cocks", you can add your droplets of sperm and then "stir their porridge" with your excited, throbbing penis.

Eating sperm from other guys will enable you to undergo important emotional changes in your mind, and the vitamins and minerals you will receive are the finest food on earth (to start new life inside the womb). Sperm is Nectar from the Gods, also referred in ancient times as the food that keeps you young and sexy in your mind.

Very hot lady! More PLEASE!

Beautiful, stunning and very sexy. I could eat her after a gang bang!!

trebon said:
Beautiful, stunning and very sexy. I could eat her after a gang bang!!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"[SIZE="6"]I was thinking the very same thingtrebon. I would love to eat her pussy after she pulls a train of black or white bulls after they have all left her wirth a very juicy cunt, then I would love to clean all of her mens dicks & if they happen to drop another load in my mouth for me to swallow I guess I would just have to deal with it.:p[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

Can't wait to see action pix of this sexy babe being gangbanged!!

would love to see her legs and feet wearing stockings and ankle braclet.nothing turns me on more.if you ever visit long island ,please let me know

Your wife is quite the hottie!

As far as hosts go, try imagefap.com for your nudes.

Have dick will travel.

That looks delicious

wow! this girl is super hot, would love to see her fucking other guys, with their hot load inside that fertile pussy..mmmm

WOW she has a great body. Love the pictures keep them cumming. Beautiful shaved pussy and all.

more please.stocking feet with anklet.

Lovely!!!
I would whip that pussy and her inner thighs till they were sore,then I would throat fuck her!

Users who are viewing this thread