Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

We are all new

• Thread starterjustforfun2009
  • Start date
She's a very sexy girl, I love the outfit and her sultry poses. She definitely needs to be fucked hard and often.

So we need to find someone to have fun with. She said if it were to be a bbc then he would have to be super hot. Im just relaying what she said, but we will be in buffalo area on the weekend of July 17th.

101_1786_00_resized.jpg

She is very sexy. You will be a lucky man when you get to start watching other guys fuck her. Wow!

I too am in Central NY and it's hot knowing such a sexy couple lives nearby. Incidentally, I used to love knowing my ex wife was fucking someone else while I was away.

got to watch her being played with once. It was awesome!!!! good luck

oh, and as far as your wife's hot pussy? I would lick and suck on it, pound the hell out of it (I am pretty large) and lick and suck on it some more!

Seriously, what's the point of making her eyes white? Like a family friend or a family member's not going to recognize her because there's some white over her eyes? Is this the same concept as Superman? No one recognizes it's Clark Kent because Clark wears glasses...lol.

Please just leave the pics alone so we can see her in her complete beauty...and thanks for posting.

Users who are viewing this thread