• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

wanted to say hello

• Thread starterwifelovesbig_ky
  • Start date
My lover showed up around 8 pm tonight and I was so so happy. After a few days I really miss his big cock filling me up. When my lover arrived, hubby went to his place in the recliner as usual and we started to the bedroom kissing the whole way. I had told hubby not to bother us tonight because both of us were wanting some alone time. Hubby did as he was told and I'm sure he heard me screaming in orgasm over and over . After we had fucked for over an hour we had hubby bring us a drink and then I asked him to leave again so we could get back to business. My lover (as always) was still hard as a rock and throbbing for my pussy so I sucked him a little before he put me on my back and filled me again. We must have fucked an additional hour or so before he finally stiffened and emptied his warm cum into my milking pussy hole. When he came I could feel the warm jets hitting deep inside me unlike hubbys little spurts. He pulled his cock out and yelled for my hubby to come look at my used pussy because he knows that my hubby could never make it look that way. Hubby immediately got his camera and took pictures of his cum overflowing my lips and then I had him lay on his back as I squatted over his face and mouth and pushed the load out of my pussy until it was totally empty . I hope you guys enjoy the pics I certainly enjoy making them for you!!

Look how hot and swollen your lips are!!! He must be such a great fuck! Your pussy looks delicious! Thank you for sharing the nasty details, that is very hot!

hot as

very nice ....would love o cream in that...you should be proud..its hot as

Users who are viewing this thread