• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

wanted to say hello

• Thread starterwifelovesbig_ky
  • Start date
Its definitely sore and swollen today as you can see in the pics. But I'm sure you guys know a real slut wouldn't want it any other way. When I got my first taste of big cock I remember my pussy would throb and be so sore I couldnt hardly fuck for days but it was so worth it. It still gets sore and swollen but it just makes me want more, now everytime I sit down or walk and feel the soreness it reminds me of how well it was fucked and instantly gets wet again. Hopefully i'll be able to hook up with some more cock this week and get you some more pics . That is if anyone wants to see anymore of me ? Sure not much response or interest in what ive shown so far.....

husbands dick is not too big but you are welcome to it

Attachments

• MVC-007F (2).JPG
    MVC-007F (2).JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 119
That doesn't look like a bad size! I prefer 8 at least... I love that just-been-fucked feeling :)

Today is hubbys birthday. I might let him watch me fuck one of his friends and if he's lucky he may get himself a nice fresh creampie. :p

Tryin to add another pic here. Not sure if I did it right!?

I will post more pics when I figure out how to get them from my hubbys phone onto my comuputer.

Attachments

• 4071423166_a2b12ff14a_m.jpg
    4071423166_a2b12ff14a_m.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 334
No, you did not do it right. Generally getting tangled in your panties and falling over while taking the pic is a fail. But we will forgive you cuz you look great anyway. Remember, practice makes perfect so take lots more pics and post them!

Well I think i got it right now. I sent this pic to hubby about an hour ago at work on his phone. Just thought I would surprise him and let him see how much fun me and my bull were having right in the middle of our bed. He showed up about an hour after hubby left at 6 this evening and he just walked out the door minutes ago. He never fails to destroy my pussy and leave me sore, full and wanting more of his thick cock. I wonder what he is thinking knowing that at best all he gets tonight is a nice creampie to clean out? I know for sure that there's no way I'll ever be satisfied with just his mediocre cock, it has never filled me like this. I've been looking for another full time bull to keep as steady. Would that be too much? Maybe I should stick to just one steady and other random guys. Which do you guys think?

Attachments

• 4071405316_2f65db2335_m.jpg
    4071405316_2f65db2335_m.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 200
Love your full lips...You are a natural beauty....Are you muli orgasmic? Could you stand to fuck all night? You are quite believable...:D

wifelovesbig_ky said:
Tryin to add another pic here. Not sure if I did it right!?

I will post more pics when I figure out how to get them from my hubbys phone onto my comuputer.

I absolutely love this picture of you. xoxoxoxo

Thank you im glad my pictures please you guys . Hopefully my cuck can get some more in the next few days or maybe I can talk my lover into taking some . Would you like to see maybe a before and after pic or a nice creampie before hubby cleans it out?

Is that a big Western KY clit? or are you closer to the big cities?

I am on the northeast end of the state but we grow them big up here also. Most of my lovers have always loved my clit because its so sensitive and big for them to lick and suck on and it gets me off over and over uncontrollably. Im really hoping tonight will be filled with lots of fun riding my lovers big cock . If so ill be sure to get you guys some great pics . Any requests????

You are an absolute Goddess!!! Thank God you love to fuck! There just aren't enough women in the world like you, ky! I know you love riding your bull's thick meat and it might be a waste of a nice cream pie, but I would love to see your tits! Maybe a nice pic of them splattered with your Bull's cum??? Just a thought... anyway thank you so much for sharing your very hot body and pics!!!

Wifeownsme I will definitly see what I can do about that for you . And oh yes I absolutly love to fuck and cant get enough cock ever. Thank you for the great commennts.

Thanks, Sweetie! You're very hot & your husband's very lucky! If I were him I wuld love nothing more than to suck on those swolen lips of yours after your lover has had his way with it!

My Fresh Creampie

Now I'm sore! He sure knows how to wreck my pussy :))

Attachments

• 2011-06-25_22-49-49_581.jpg
    2011-06-25_22-49-49_581.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 114
  • 2011-06-25_22-50-29_444.jpg
    2011-06-25_22-50-29_444.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 120

Users who are viewing this thread