• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Want wife to fuck my friends....

• Thread starterstealth333
  • Start date

stealth333

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2010
Been trying for a while now to get wife to fuck a couple of my friends. I have shown them both her nude pics, she has seen their cock pic's. We talk about doing it all the time when we fuck, the fantasy drives us both wild! She wants me and whichever friend to put on a suck show for her first, then I want to see my buddy eat her pussy, then slide in his bare cock! Plan on taking lots of pics and filming the action. Hope this happens when the weather gets warmer. Any advice for this rookie???

Attachments

• wife17.jpg
    wife17.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,281
  • wife19.jpg
    wife19.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,485
  • Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and Ladiesfucker
Sounds like what we want other then hes got wear condom do not think could let any my friends do my girl, one already has but I didn't know about it until later.good luck with it.

Wife

I want my wife to fuck one of my friends as well and suck me off while he is pounding her from behind check out my album and her pics. she becomes uncontrolable when we discuss her being used in this way

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd
I really believe the way to get your wife into fucking with other men is to let nature take its course, and to not try to manufacture a situation which may nor may not happen.

Maybe you can invite your friend, or friends, to your house and have your wife give them a sexy dance. If she's brave enough to strip for them, and they get a look at her nakedness, then they will tell you, in one way or another, if they would like to fuck her.

If she, and they, are willing to fuck, let them decide how and where it will be. If they let you stay and watch, fine, but don't push it! The important thing is to get them both into the mindset of fucking together. After that happens the first time, they may be ready to open up a bit and let you watch, or even participate.

Sharing your wife's pussy with other men is a sensitive matter, and there are no reliable instruction books on the subject. If your wife is attractive, and is open to the idea, there are lots of men out there who would love to fuck her. The trick is in setting-up the right situation with them and her.

Have you ever looked a friend in the eye and asked, in total sincerity "Would you like to fuck my wife?"

Actually, the thought of looking them directly in the eye and asking them really excites me! One of the friends I more or less have asked him is his presence that I want him to fuck her, as well as on the phone and in emails. The other friend just in emails, though going to in person soon!

I just hope that you're ready for the possibility of loosing a friend. I shared my wife with a longtime friend, and after that, he wondered why I would let another guy (even a friend) share my wife.

Our friendship was never the same after that, and after several years we never saw each other again. My wife blamed herself, thinking she did something wrong, and it took years to repair that damage:(

Sometimes it's better to find someone that is truly just going to be for the sex, and not anything more.

Indeep makes an excellent point! I agree that it is "safer" to find someone totally new to fuck your wife, rather than a friend.

If a friendship is based on other things, adding the "fuck my wife" factor to it may not work out. But, if the relationship is based entirely on the fact that you are sharing your wife's pussy with him, then a genuine friendship may develop.

In my own case, the best friend I ever had was a guy who first of all fucked my wife, before I knew anything else about him. From there, the one great commanlity, the fact that we were both fucking her, grew into a really strong friendship.

Why not? If you get off on it and she gets off on it, who cares what anyone else thinks. She's hot as a burning tree, btw. I'm sure she can attract all the cock both of you can handle, and later your cocksucking skills might come in handy to get her lovers ready for rounds two, three and four. I'm sure she'd have better luck attracting cock for you than you will finding cock for her. Nothing like pussy for bait, and there are plenty of guys around who swing both ways. Hell, even if they don't they might let you suck them first just to get at a hot cunt like her.

The key is to ease your wife into spending quality time as a cuckoldress, and when she is enjoying the lifestyle, then a few special "top-shelf" requests can be slipped in. The bi stuff can be added into the equation later on, when her lovers become addicted to her pussy. Give her a lot of time alone with her lovers, so she can quickly move to a point where she absolutely can't do without her raging Bulls.

A fully satisfied Bull will often take special requests in his stride, because a good pussy is like a good wine - a degree of intoxication.

My girl picks up guys in clubs and bars, never existing friends, not ever!
We have met some bulls online but on the whole find going to clubs and just letting her flirt with whoever she wants does the trick.
We had a MMF session with a friend once, and afterwars he was not the same!
Our friendship fizzled out, she was too much for him!

Curious, why wait until warm weather? okdeacom

stealth333 said:
Been trying for a while now to get wife to fuck a couple of my friends. I have shown them both her nude pics, she has seen their cock pic's. We talk about doing it all the time when we fuck, the fantasy drives us both wild! She wants me and whichever friend to put on a suck show for her first, then I want to see my buddy eat her pussy, then slide in his bare cock! Plan on taking lots of pics and filming the action. Hope this happens when the weather gets warmer. Any advice for this rookie???

That's a great start. Get er done. It'll be fun. Don't forget to take pictures.

Early on, my wife and I set some ground rules.
One of the most important is to keep our life a secrest from out families and friends.
We wanted some normalcy in our lives and this rule has seved us very well.

Keep in mind that once a friend fucks your wife, the friendship will change forever and not always for the better.

It depends

It depends on the peoples. Their minds, what kinds of "brains" they have, what they are thinking.
Sex with friends is good to My wife. And me too no bad feelings or so. She has had a lot of fun moments with My Friends. And they with My Wife.

Sometimes I see when they are "dancing" naked together and His Cock is growing to My Wives Cunt, up and In, when dancing.

This thread is too good to let it die!

Let me say that the one person most important in a cuckold situation, or whatever we want to call it, is the Husband! He is the guy who has to be understanding, and even cooperative, if it is to happen with success.

Believe me, there are lots and lots of husbands out there who would gladly share their wives' pussies with other men, but don't know how to make it happen. If they mention it first to their wives, the wives may say "You don't love me, or you wouldn't want me to fuck with other men!"

And if he mentions it to his friend first, the friend may say "What kind of a lousy husband are you, to offer your wife to another guy to fuck!"

So, it is very difficult to find the right way to go about it. One thing that worked the best for me was to take my wife to a nudist club. There, the guys look at her tits and pussy and hope that she is available. Every time I have taken my wife to one of those clubs, at least one guy has come around and discreetly asked "Do you let other men fuck your wife?"

Then I tell her what he said, and if she is interested, then it will probably happen. I know from personal experience: There is nothing so exciting as watching another man fuck your own wife!

Friends friend ( My Wife) Yours?

There is so many different peoples. All this started when My Wife said that SHE want to allow other men to fuck HER. She wants it. Very much. And :`The most exciting is to HER that ALL M Y F R I E N D S ARE ALLOWED TO DO THTA. That is what SHE likes a lot Of.!!!

if a close pal does ur wife ...u lose both a real good friend
and a faithful wife ............it's a lose lose situation / a cuck's
worst nightmare cum true and realized ....bitter pill if he's a lot
bigger and better than you ........how could he not be?

Users who are viewing this thread