• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Want wife to fuck my friends....

• Thread starterstealth333
  • Start date
Takes time

Been with wife for 15 years, she really is a hottie(will put pics on soon), she has never been with another man.Suggested she could choose another man to fuck about two years ago, after a long time of questions , shock etc she has come around to the idea, she gets very excited and enjoys looking and flirting, she has even got her own nude pics up on another site and talks to other men adding as friends and looking at cocks etc.closest we've come is with a friend(yep, I just one day asked if he wanted to fuck her), we discussed every detail and planned for a sat night last November at his place, we all knew the plan.. Movie.. Food .. Then take her to his bed and take turns fucking her all night... Two days before my friend went and did his shoulder in and before we could arrange another date he found a girlfriend so that put a stop to that.We do have an understanding that if he becomes single again that he will and really wants to fuck my wife.To answer some of the expected questions.. Yes I love her, yes we are soul
Mates, no I do not want to have other women and no I do not wish to interact with another man!!, any advice to get my wife to realise that she can fuck other men without any jealousy ... I'm happy for her to be fucked regularly and I don't really wish to be involved unless she insists .

MaybeSoon said:
...any advice to get my wife to realise that she can fuck other men without any jealousy ... I'm happy for her to be fucked regularly and I don't really wish to be involved unless she insists .

Tell her about your thought :)

Users who are viewing this thread