Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Used and stretched tits and pussy

• Thread starterpetersellers
  • Start date
Given enough time, a woman's pussy does 'break down' over time.
Of course, use (and/or abuse) is the biggest factor, so this makes it different for every woman.
Age is probably the next biggest factor, because of natural muscle/body deterioration that occurs as we age.

I don't mean to imply that they all will become a constant gaping mess. Some will, some won't, and there are millions of others in between.
What I do mean is that their pussy won't be able to tightly grip for as long as it did before, and then she won't be able to grip as tightly as she once did, her pussy opens up earlier, and is slower to close.

I personally love my wife's pussy in this condition. Penetration is much easier, and the opportunities to use bigger toys/hands/fist are there for the taking.
And I LOVE to see her pussy fully gaped open, and struggling to close as it throbs. Her pussy is clenching as hard as it can in response to her orgasm, but it won't close all the way before it opens up again! Over and over again.... mmmmm. Makes for good eating!

• Love
Reactions: Keesnl
Mickey1962 said:
Here's another photo showing a little gape. I love to see her beautiful pussy gape when she opens her legs. Anyone else out there like loose pussy?
My wife has always had a big pussy and I am not well hung. I always assumed it was just the way she was made. Only a couple partners before me and none big.

Users who are viewing this thread