Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Used and stretched tits and pussy

• Thread starterpetersellers
  • Start date
Wife has been sexually active since her early teens and has had two children who were not my own but raised them as ours. As my sex drive got less and less as well as my cock. Wife wanted more and she cucked me as I am on the small size. She had lots of bulls who were pretty big and they had gaped her but in no time all seemed to fall back into place.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, littlesmallie and PervertedPolishCouple
cuckycouple said:
Wife has been sexually active since her early teens and has had two children who were not my own but raised them as ours. As my sex drive got less and less as well as my cock. Wife wanted more and she cucked me as I am on the small size. She had lots of bulls who were pretty big and they had gaped her but in no time all seemed to fall back into place.
Most of man think that pussy once stretched will stay stretched. No,it's not like that,pussy will always get back to normal in no time, which make hard for me to make my dreams come true (my wife fucked and stretched as much as possible by strangers,then she gets back to me and she let me fuck her loose cunt as very last one

Users who are viewing this thread