Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Unbanned

• Thread starterTNhorny
  • Start date
heavycum said:
I been banned for no reason what so ever. I find this really bad that i can b babed when i did not do anything. The person who banned me was not happy with my andwer and banned me this is really unacaptebel. I can understand if someone is not polied and get banned but i did do nothing wrong.
You have been kicked, not banned. Listed below is the length and reason:

Delay : 30 days
Reason : for some reason he keeps harassing people and mods, despite his numerous kicks. comes back and does it again...next time he's deserves a ban..he bring nothing but uglyness to the room

You have been kicked several times in the past for the same thing, so I wouldn't say that it was for no reason.

Grn Eyz said:
You have been kicked, not banned. Listed below is the length and reason:

Delay : 30 days
Reason : for some reason he keeps harassing people and mods, despite his numerous kicks. comes back and does it again...next time he's deserves a ban..he bring nothing but uglyness to the room

You have been kicked several times in the past for the same thing, so I wouldn't say that it was for no reason.
This is creazy the reason given. I did not harass anbody. I just said i am not going to pay that was all. Is amazing how someone gets baned speaking his mind and always polied. This side is unbelievable i go to another side. Only because is stated that i was harassing someone without proofe only because someone is talking trash i cant belive this side but anyway is that way it us. But very disapointing side . C u

Jackmann said:
Still banned from chat
You're unbanned. Be careful of what you post in the future.

Reactions: Jackmann
Grn Eyz said:
You're unbanned. Be careful of what you post in the future.
I am still banned. I am alway aware what i post and I like to say it again I have never ever been unpolied and agressive in my conversation.

I am still banned anr fet into the room

Users who are viewing this thread