Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Unbanned

• Thread starterTNhorny
  • Start date
Cuckcpluk said:
I got banned, was chatting away to a local guy looking at setting up dates, nothing inappropriate disgusted then it just came up I was banned, no reason given or warning
There is no record of you ever being muted, kicked or banned.

Grn Eyz said:
There is no record of you ever being muted, kicked or banned.

IMG_7573.png

can someone please unban me from darkwanderer? my name is: secretacc

same as on here. it says i was banned for spam. my account is old and has over 500 media on it. i dont spam.

i seen it was bc spam IP? Im not sure why it happened to me. but i tried clearinf cache, not using a vpn, using vpn with a new IP nothing works. please help!

I posted a picture of the dead assailant that tried to kill our future president and was banned. So am I permanently banned ?

Last edited:
Jackmann said:
I posted a picture of the dead assailant that tried to kill our future president and was banned. So am I permanently banned ?
Some things trigger a ban with no warning or questions asked. That was one of them. Check back in a month or so.

tried to log in and says I am banned. lol not sure why or what happened. anyway to got off the banned list? was not talked to or warned for anything. kind strange

Reactions: Jackmann
BroncoCoverGuy said:
tried to log in and says I am banned. lol not sure why or what happened. anyway to got off the banned list? was not talked to or warned for anything. kind strange
There should be a reason given when you try to access chat.

Grn Eyz said:
There should be a reason given when you try to access chat.
There is not. I am unable to get to the chat and see. Thanks for your help

BroncoCoverGuy said:
There is not. I am unable to get to the chat and see. Thanks for your help
Just tried again and now there is a reason "abusive & treating" lol. So some guy chats me and starts threatening me calling me names and being an ass. I tell him to slow down and re read what was said because he got it wrong...then I guess he reports me and I AM THE ONE THAT GETS BANNED! lol does NO ONE look at the convo? He was the abusive one and rude A-hole but because he hits report first I get the boot? that doesn't see right!!!?

I been banned for no reason what so ever. I find this really bad that i can b babed when i did not do anything. The person who banned me was not happy with my andwer and banned me this is really unacaptebel. I can understand if someone is not polied and get banned but i did do nothing wrong.

Still. O one bothers to explain lol

Users who are viewing this thread