Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Trick or treat :)

• Thread startershortskirt_slut
  • Start date

shortskirt_slut

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2006
anyone like to play :)

Attachments

• white2.jpg
    white2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 2,093
anyon else trick or treating tonight >

Attachments

• cookie.jpg
    cookie.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,467
trick or treat

would love to play with you any time i love shortskirt sluts that all i deal with and would like to deal with

Beautiful bums and legs like these, could make a girl turn into a bi-sexual. Surely these delicious bodies are for all genders to enjoy.

I Love Short Skirt Sluts

Hey cunt, I've got big big plans for your hot white cunt.I would love to dress you up like the white trash ***** you are an take you to an all black high school in WASH. D.C.[remember all dresses you wear form now on has to be at least 9'' above the top of you knees]I'll fined 6or7 of the roughest gangniggers in the school an have them gangfuck you right in the boys room. They will pull you hair hard an beat your white ass red an in the end they will all shoot there black cum all over your white ***** face. Then I will make the black boys walk you threw the hole school with there black cum still dripping all over your face, this will show all the young nigger boys that they can have some hot white cunt anytime they need some.I also want you to wear a neckless from now on that says in big bold letters BLACK OWNED. Send more pictures of you in your short skirts an your new neckless. You've got 10 days to get your neckless cunt. Be a good ***** an do what I said.Have a good day cunt.joedelix@aol.com

Very nice indeed, and do I have a treat for you!

8 more days cunt

8 days to get your neckless an your new slut dresses cunt. All dresses you wear in public must be at least 9'' above the top of your knees. I need you to make all black cocks hard an cum everywhere you go. Your going to be gods gift to all big black cocks.post my new pictures cunt

7 days cunt

Send your pictures cunt. And you better be in your new slut dresses an wear you BLACK OWNED neckless. I'm going to show you off to every nigger with a hard cock.

5 days cunt

Time is running out cunt. I need those pictures of you in your new slut dresses an BLACK OWNED neckless.

DENISETHEPIECE said:
Time is running out cunt. I need those pictures of you in your new slut dresses an BLACK OWNED neckless.

:wtf:

Whatever floats your boat man.

Users who are viewing this thread