Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Trick or treat :)

• Thread startershortskirt_slut
  • Start date
Yeah! Thats a trick everyone wants to treat. Shortskirt you are one hot babe.....more pics please!!!!!!

heres one for you greatmover

Attachments

• denim.jpg
    denim.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 714
Fannnnnnnnnnnnfuckingtastic! Now you know that one replaced any pics I have for the hottest sexiest photo I have ever seen.....and I have seen a lot of real babe and pics. You definately are a 10 infinity on my list.....keep me cumming; oh I mean it coming.

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwweeeeeeessooommmmmmmeee

would to see some more of that cute ass of yours

Short skirt slut you have the most beautiful ass and legs EVER!!! Please don't stop posting. YOU'RE THE BEST.

Those are some legs and ass to die for.
Sure hope to see some pics of a BBC in between them.

Short_skirt

Since your contributing to my collection, can you do an upskirt shot from the floor dead center between your legs up showing your sexy stuff legs spread ohhhhhhhh so slightly to see you lovely kitty.

Greatmover

Damm, you white girls just keep com'n one after the other and each of you is better then the last. Baby you are the most perfect cunt I've seen yet,lets see some pics of u with nothing on and lets see those titties too.By the way, where r u located? I need to connect with you.:clap:

It's time cunt

I gave you 10 days to get your new BLACK OWNED neckless an your new slut dresses to wear everywhere, to make all black cocks hard an cum.Post your new pictures cunt, an those dresses better be short, I want evey nigger that see you to have a rock hard cock.I can't wait to show you off in the roughest gangland places.All dresses have to be at least 9'' above the top of your knees.HAVE A NICE DAY CUNT.

Show It Off To The Niggers

They're going to get you if you dress like a fuck slut.

When master tells you to do something you do it cunt

I know your a fuck slut, an I know your a black cock *****. So I need to teach you how to be the best black cock ***** of all time cunt. PLEASE POST NEW PICTURES OF YOUR WHITE ***** ASS,IN YOUR NEW SLUT DRESSES.

Users who are viewing this thread