Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Should I completely take her away from the cuck?

• Thread starterCorruptor
  • Start date
I'll assume for a moment that the corrupter is for real.
I would suggest that if you found them on a BDSM site they had a particular expectation about "who you would be" with regard to taking care of them and dominating them. I would say that if you take the wife - you will not fofill that expectation.
I have a similar situation, one with a VP of a public company, and his wife who's a director in a private company. When I arrive, hubby has to remove his wedding ring and I wear in on a chain around my neck....
Often I bind hubby - Have him sleep on the floor in their bedroom so he can listen and watch when I fuck his wife in his bed. When I abuse his wife - she prefers I not let him watch as she wants her rough usage to be for me....not him.

So I understand what your saying about the power - but the value of it is how you can use that power to increase everyone's PLEASURE! I hope you see the value of the opportunity you have, and don't get lost in the quickly fleeting joy of having the attention and affection of another's wife.

Good luck.

I think the original poster is a douche bag and his whole story is pretty much made up. If it were true then him getting off on financially crippling a young couple shows he is a scum bag on top of it all and I'd like to personally pound his pencil neck into the deck.

MarineCorps_Bull said:
I think the original poster is a douche bag and his whole story is pretty much made up. If it were true then him getting off on financially crippling a young couple shows he is a scum bag on top of it all and I'd like to personally pound his pencil neck into the deck.

Agreed, the whole financial part indicates a sickness

corruptor
one has to wonder where all your anger is from. responding in anger only makes you the smaller of the two.

One more thing anyone that thinks cucks are small and weak ppl should think again, also many times it is the sub that is actually the stronger one. it takes great inner strength to submit everything to someone else. BTW I think you are nothing more than a fake

i love the idea of being in finacial ruins due to my future wife's slutty antics.... prolly will never happen tho

MarineCorps_Bull said:

ah spoken like a true Marine.... i say go for it .. even though i am a sissy cuck i can and want to do the same thing

carina_halerose said:
ah spoken like a true Marine.... i say go for it .. even though i am a sissy cuck i can and want to do the same thing

As you said in a previous post, Carina', just because one is a cuck doesn't mean they are weak when it comes to standing up, in real life. I know a lot of the stuff posted on here is BS, much like the pinhead who started this thread post.

I'm sure in real life you could take care of business with this pinhead.

There are many ways to look at this situation. From your perspective: why own it when you can just use it and return it?

Being a cuck myself, I would prefer that you keep fucking her and hopefully get her pregnant. Most real cucks would love someone to keep their wives well fucked and pregnant.
I see nothing that you would gain by taking her from the cuck. Let the cuck raise your babies and pay the bills... then you all 3 will be happy.

Corruptor said:
Good comments by all....much anticipated but always good to hear other points of view. I have been doing mentoring and coaching during this time period. I am well educated (BS engineering and MBA) successful and with much life experience. I know this girl is looking for an upgrade and just about anything would be compared to the tool she is with. For me it's about being a complete bastard and just having no compassion...just taking something that is someone's most prized possession and them being helpless to stop it....she is good for me because she has no self esteem and wants to give up control...likes to be abused sexually and physically. She does what I tell her too and she is not sleeping with him. He found some texts back and forth between us and at first went off then handle but now realizes she is seeing someone else and has already become pacified. He already almost immediately lost control of the relationship....every one knows the person who cares least about maintaining the relationship gains complete control over it. I will enjoy his withdrawl into a wimp cuck..knowing this will scare him and being so young for all future relationships....taking her and turning her into a slut ***** like she has never imagined....comments welcome....maybe I'll share the journey with everyone so you can take part in my debauchery....
Wow, that comment was so hot it makes me want to kneel at your feet and take what i get. Men like you put pussies like me to shame sir. I think however, you should drag the thing out, let him experience much more humiliation first. Why end it so quickly for him?

not likely a real BULL would waste his
time posting on this gay-assed forum
imho ..........more than likey he's a small
quaking in his boots fag cuckboy

lickerboy said:
There are many ways to look at this situation. From your perspective: why own it when you can just use it and return it?

Being a cuck myself, I would prefer that you keep fucking her and hopefully get her pregnant. Most real cucks would love someone to keep their wives well fucked and pregnant.
I see nothing that you would gain by taking her from the cuck. Let the cuck raise your babies and pay the bills... then you all 3 will be happy.

I am not sure how many cucks out there would really want their wife pregnant by another man. For that matter how many bulls would want that either? Sounds nice in fantasy, but in the real world not so much. The bull would still be financially responsible for the child until it was at least 18 and in some states until 21. I consider myself to be a real cuck having been cucked by 3 different women and I would rather have my lady not be pregnant and out there fucking, not at home raising a child. Just my 2 cents on the subject.

Do you really want this?

carina_halerose said:
I am not sure how many cucks out there would really want their wife pregnant by another man. For that matter how many bulls would want that either? Sounds nice in fantasy, but in the real world not so much. The bull would still be financially responsible for the child until it was at least 18 and in some states until 21. I consider myself to be a real cuck having been cucked by 3 different women and I would rather have my lady not be pregnant and out there fucking, not at home raising a child. Just my 2 cents on the subject.

I have to agree that pregnacy should be approched very carefully and everyone aware of the situation. Some couples want children, but either can not, have them, or wisely decide that the union would not likely produce the child they desire. Many sissies, I included, would not want to produce a small dicked, soft bodied male child, and would wish the father to be someone with superior intelligence and physical ability. After birth of desired number of children then the wifes baby carriage should be removed leaving the play pen. The sissie should have a vasectomy before having sex.

Just another view from a different perspective. Cuck husbands are not Alpha males as a general rule and most likely at least bi sexual and while they value companionship, loyalty, they are not monogomous and do not desire it. They are mostly pleasure givers, and alas as long as they get what they need just do not see any need for them to be with others, while the Hot Wife can service many men and many want and need this. Remember we are not mainstream and this lifestyle is certainly not for everyone.

Attachments

• 3962634397_cf141ffbb6_m.jpg
    3962634397_cf141ffbb6_m.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 174
  • 3962625181_91a386a6ea_m.jpg
    3962625181_91a386a6ea_m.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 164
  • user1416_pic1085_1245689381.jpg
    user1416_pic1085_1245689381.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 162
Needing other men to father our children

mimi27406 said:
I have to agree that pregnacy should be approched very carefully and everyone aware of the situation. Some couples want children, but either can not, have them, or wisely decide that the union would not likely produce the child they desire. Many sissies, I included, would not want to produce a small dicked, soft bodied male child, and would wish the father to be someone with superior intelligence and physical ability. After birth of desired number of children then the wifes baby carriage should be removed leaving the play pen. The sissie should have a vasectomy before having sex.

Just another view from a different perspective. Cuck husbands are not Alpha males as a general rule and most likely at least bi sexual and while they value companionship, loyalty, they are not monogomous and do not desire it. They are mostly pleasure givers, and alas as long as they get what they need just do not see any need for them to be with others, while the Hot Wife can service many men and many want and need this. Remember we are not mainstream and this lifestyle is certainly not for everyone.

I have always been sterile and never developed fully in many areas of my manhood. Initially my wife cuckolded me out of sexual frustration but once it was common place and her biological clock was ticking she asked if she could have a child. As a cuckold it did seem exciting to think of another man impregnating my wife so we went for it, firstly with a close friend who had been cuckolding me for some time. There were emotional complications with this so for our second child we decided to let my wife be gang banged during her fertile time of the month and sure enough she got knocked up and we were never sure who of those 5 guys was the father and none of them were aware of our plans. Our twins were the result of a holiday where my wife got fucked bareback every day at least once and sometimes more often. They are boy girl twins so it's possible the fathers are different. Our last pregnancy we rolled out the cuckold fantasy for me. We chose a close friend who we know has fathered others sowing his wild oats and has cuckolded me in humiliating ways many times. We set up the arrangement that he'd come to our house and live with us for however long it took for my wife to get pregnant. We did this during the summer camps so our other kids were away.
Each night they'd go to our bedroom, I'd come in and go down on my knees and suck his cock hard as my wife undressed and lay down on the bed, when he was hard I'd lead him over and slip his cock into my wife then leave and go sleep in one of the kid's bedrooms. In the morning I'd go back in, suck him hard and again guide his hard cock into my wife's pussy, then go and make breakfast while he fucked her. That was our scenario every day until she missed her period.

I wouldn't recommend these ways for everyone but our kids have learned that I can't ever have children and that they have been fathered by men who were fertile. It's also common knowledge that I'm such a cuckold we tell our children once we feel them mature enough to understand that I'm not capable of satisfying their mother and she needs other men who can. That they have all been fathered by men physically superior to me and should never have the problems with their sexuality that I have had.

Very true

duke9555 said:

That's the most intelligent comment on this thread thus far :)

Like you?

duke9555 said:

You mean he's more likey [likely] to be like you Duke?

wellhunginnyc said:
Reading through this thread is like watching retards scuffle.

wellhunginnyc you just joined the scuffle ..welcome to the special class did you get her on the short bus too

Users who are viewing this thread