Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Should I completely take her away from the cuck?

• Thread starterCorruptor
  • Start date
carina_halerose said:
wellhunginnyc you just joined the scuffle ..welcome to the special class did you get her on the short bus too

No, I didn't get "her" on the short bus. I usually have better luck meeting women on the subway but thanks for asking.

Only a cuck will understand

4julie said:
I have always been sterile and never developed fully in many areas of my manhood. Initially my wife cuckolded me out of sexual frustration but once it was common place and her biological clock was ticking she asked if she could have a child. As a cuckold it did seem exciting to think of another man impregnating my wife so we went for it, firstly with a close friend who had been cuckolding me for some time. There were emotional complications with this so for our second child we decided to let my wife be gang banged during her fertile time of the month and sure enough she got knocked up and we were never sure who of those 5 guys was the father and none of them were aware of our plans. Our twins were the result of a holiday where my wife got fucked bareback every day at least once and sometimes more often. They are boy girl twins so it's possible the fathers are different. Our last pregnancy we rolled out the cuckold fantasy for me. We chose a close friend who we know has fathered others sowing his wild oats and has cuckolded me in humiliating ways many times. We set up the arrangement that he'd come to our house and live with us for however long it took for my wife to get pregnant. We did this during the summer camps so our other kids were away.
Each night they'd go to our bedroom, I'd come in and go down on my knees and suck his cock hard as my wife undressed and lay down on the bed, when he was hard I'd lead him over and slip his cock into my wife then leave and go sleep in one of the kid's bedrooms. In the morning I'd go back in, suck him hard and again guide his hard cock into my wife's pussy, then go and make breakfast while he fucked her. That was our scenario every day until she missed her period.

I wouldn't recommend these ways for everyone but our kids have learned that I can't ever have children and that they have been fathered by men who were fertile. It's also common knowledge that I'm such a cuckold we tell our children once we feel them mature enough to understand that I'm not capable of satisfying their mother and she needs other men who can. That they have all been fathered by men physically superior to me and should never have the problems with their sexuality that I have had.

You have a very mature and sensible attitude.

Attachments

• 1a1b.jpg
    1a1b.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 157
  • LovingCuckoldress.jpg
    LovingCuckoldress.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 163
  • she-got-me-stoned-then___.jpg
    she-got-me-stoned-then___.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 178
Like your choice of photos

mimi27406 said:
You have a very mature and sensible attitude.

So enjoy all these aspects of being a submissive cuckold, feel there's nothing more submissive than sucking my wife's lover hard so he can fuck her.

my wife lets me suck some of her lovers but has started having me open my mouth she then holds her wedding ring over my mouth as he cums on her ring his cum drips into my mouth and i lick it off her wedding set to show my submission to them both

Well, I say take the relationship down. Sorry, folks, the 20 something girl doesn't love her man anymore. She wants to leave him. Won't have sex with him. It's now a relationship in name only.

she is good for me because she has no self esteem and wants to give up control

Then take complete control over this woman. She wants it and needs it. But, if you were truly an educated, smart man, you wouldn't send a woman who already has low self esteem issues and make her feel even lower.

ikes to be abused sexually and physically.

Ehhh.....I'm very against this. Abuse is a terrible thing, so, try to be the well-educated older man that you are and DON'T abuse her. You should be ashamed of yourself. Using her for sex, turning her into a slut, I guess is OK, abuse (slapping, hitting, etc) is just twisted. And, the first time things go south, she can have domestic violence or assault charges brought against you. Be smart.

Incidentally, I will be curious to see if, once the cuck relationship is over (that is, she is away from her hubby for good) whether your feelings toward her change. Right now, she is a play toy. When it's just you and her, it will be something different. And, the above posters are right, once she leaves her husband, the cuckold relationship (and probably some or most of your fun) ends. Then it's just you and her.

funny and entertaining....

wellhunginnyc said:
Reading through this thread is like watching retards scuffle.

Boy, some of the comments have made me laugh out loud. Don't know if the original poster will come back, though.

Users who are viewing this thread