Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Sexy Wife For BBC?

• Thread starternew2sexyfun
  • Start date
N

new2sexyfun

My wife Kailee is 34years old. She gets very hot when we fantasize about her being used by a group of black men. Her fantasies are very kinky and I want her to do them.She always say that they are better being fantasies. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• kailee.jpg
    kailee.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2,711
  • kailee2.jpg
    kailee2.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 2,830
  • kailee3.jpg
    kailee3.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3,125
If that is really your wife then......Babe! I wish I was across the pond,my brother and I would show her a real time( I,m 8x6 but he claims to be longer ) and he is really into white wives!

Hi hun do it soon! I did my very first group weekend with just me and five sexy black men. My hubby served us drinks and fixed food for us. I was very sore but very satasfied by Sunday night...

It is wonderful you have a hubby that supports your fantasy and is willing to offer you. I hope he helps you shave, bath, and dress for your first gang bang.

I want wife to go for it.

During sex she is all for being used by black men, She wants me to video while she is used in every hole as many times as they can do it.

Attachments

• kailee4.jpg
    kailee4.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,744
Where are u located? In the States or overseas?

CB in Atlanta, GA,USA

Wife turned on.

I showed Kailee this site and this thread. She was shocked and then turned on. She sucked me hard and then let me put it up her ass. The whole time asking me if I would like to see a black man with a big cock do this to her.

Attachments

• kailee1.jpg
    kailee1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1,774
Where ya'll from? Cuz ur wife is fuckin fine, on the real. I wanna get all up in that ass,. just like she wants.

One time a few years ago.

A few years back we went to a large public halloween party. Kailee was dress in the schoolgirl outfit you see in some of the pictures that I posted. During the party she disappeared for a few minutes. She returned with a very dark blackman. He had a shaved head and was in good shape. He was wearing dark jeans and a leather vest. No shirt, showing his six pack. She introduced him to me and then started french kissing kim for what seemed like ten minutes. We were in the middle of a big crowd in a very well light area. Many people started looking.I go pissed and walked away. She followed me apologizing. I don't like the cukhold thing. I want to be in charge and have her do slutty and shocking things. Since then she keeps the fantasy just that a fantasy. I want to see her used, humiliated, and dominated by black men. I will video tape and direct much of the action. I will make sure that everyone of her kinky desires are met. I need someone willing to conspire with me, I already have a good idea of how this could happen, I would have to set her up. Basically trick her and she might still descide not to go through with it. If she was adament I would not force her. Still I know how turned on she gets and how submissive she is while horney. Is anyone willing? does anyone have a better idea.

One More

Want to get her black fucked!

Attachments

• Kailee6.jpg
    Kailee6.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,499
She looks hot! Encourge her to go black. Get her a big black dildo and give it a name. Let her use it and encourge her to fantasise about a big black cock.
Good luck

She has a Black Dildo!

She fantasizes about three blackmen using her. Taking turns with each hole.She wants each hole filled with cum.She gets them hard again by getting on her knees and eating each of their asses. She wants one of them to fuck her ass while she eats the others asses.

Attachments

• Kailee7.jpg
    Kailee7.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 809
Dude, she is nasty. I love it!!! More pics and more of what she wants. Most importantly, pics of her doing black. Work on it.

Sounds like she is ready but YOU'RE not

She was DOING it, and you freaked. She picked out a guy and started to get it on with him, IN PUBLIC! I don't think you have any idea how RARE and spectacular that is. She took ownership of her sexuality. Damn, she IS hot. BLESS her! I will toast her tonight!

From what I can discern, the issue here is not how to get her to go black, but how to get her to go black within your very limited terms. I would caution you that you may not be able to remain completely in control of events and passions once they are released. Have you talked to her about why you got pissed off? Are you only willing to have her do guys you choose, only when and where you choose them? How does she feel about that? What are HER terms? If she likes the idea of being used, but your concept doesn't work, you need to find out why. How can you let her have what she needs and still get what you need?

It would work for me if my wife were submissive. I could get great pleasure from offering her to a guy or guys of my choosing, completely disregarding her tastes and wishes. Just so happens she is far more dominant than submissive, and that kind of approach simply makes her angry and resentful. It doesn't work, and anything vaguely obligating her to perform sexually backfires so badly NOBODY gets any. But she IS willing to make her own choices. I love that she is out there dating, and she is being real. She is not a cock-tease, and she is becoming more comfortable fucking on a first date. Me? I love that she has begun to celebrate and exercise her sexuality. Women such as yours and mine are far too wonderful creatures to be restricted to just one man. It's kind of a crime against mankind to do so. So I'm delighted if she is getting dick, from me or whoever, as often as possible. She will never be completely indiscriminate, but she is terrifically adventurous, and getting better every week. I believe a woman is more beautiful the more numerous and diverse her sexual partners. Yours needs to be out there, too.

You need to make it a partnership. Engage her in the process. Discuss how you two could put together a scenario which would work for both of you. You say that if she blew up you wouldn't force her, and she has demonstrated a willingness to do it, so you just need to work out the HOW. Propose it as a fantasy enactment - a role-play. Ask her how it would go for her, if it fulfilled her most beloved fantasy. Find out what pushes her buttons, and figure out how to give her that experience without trashing your own. Tell her what makes it most exciting for you. We voyeurs and clean-up guys are getting a lot of our sex vicariously through our wives, and we NEED to enlist them in the process as partners. If they are eager participants, even in a submissive, abused role, it will work far better for us. When they get more of what they want, we get more, too. It can be win-win.

I understand not doing the cuckold thing. I kind of like my wife to behave dismissive or arrogant toward me in a sexual context, like making me drive her to a date and wait for her while she is getting laid, but I would not play the cuckold to one of her guys AT ALL. How about if your lady had first come to you that night and begged your permission? Would she have to kneel and kiss your zipper? How about if she had asked you to remove her panties to demonstrate that permission? How about if she has to promise to come right back to you, with her pussy full, to prove that she has been a good girl for you? What if you obligated her to pick out a guy and get him to fuck her in the men's room? Maybe she would owe you one of your choosing for every one of her own. If she is truly submissive, maybe make it ten for one!

Seems to me there are lots of ways to work it out, and YOU DON'T NEED TO DUPE HER. You don't have the issue of her guilt, which can sometimes only be surmounted by doing it TO her. You are way better off than that. SHE IS WAY MORE READY! You just scared the piss out of her, and you owe her an apology. I believe she thought she was doing EXACTLY what you wanted. Brought him over to show you, scared and excited but still proud. You smashed that precious and delicate confidence that most women NEVER acquire. Grovel if you have to, Dude, but GET THAT BACK AGAIN! IT'S WORTH MORE THAN GOLD!

I'd be honored to broker the negotiations, if you thought it might help, or open correspondence with her to help out in any way. You're already a winner, with a great-looking gal, and a player to boot. Best of luck, amigo!

I dont want to controll everything.

I am ready for her to have some fun. She can pick who she wants. I just want to be able to watch and video. I also would like to be with her to make sure that she is safe, these men are strangers. I want to see her behave like a slut. I just prefer that it be in private. I over reacted that first time, but it was a total suprise. If she had given me some warning it would of gone better. It is going to be hard to convince her to give it a second try, even though she gets off to the fantasy. During sex this past weekend, she brought up the fantasy.

Ask My slut questions.

While her and I are having sex tonight, I am going to bring this site up and have her tell you about her nasty fantasies while she is horny. If you have any questions you want her to awnser, put them on here now. We will be ready to go in about an hour. I WILL MAKE HER TRUTHFULLY AWNSER YOU NASTIEST QUESTION.

Kailee's Thoughts....

Not sure what to say. I have been having fantasies about black guys since my husband brought the subject up several years ago. I feel a little guilty about my feelings, but when I really want to cum, I just think of 3 or 4 black guys using me and that always does it. My thoughts get really nasty if I've had a couple of drinks. I imagine a group of black guys doing anything and everything that they want to do to me...fucking me in my pussy and ASS!!!
I want them to make me suck their cocks and swallow their cum....and I want to be made to eat their asses. I want to be submissive. I think that being submissive takes away the guilt that I might have. My husband would kind of be "forcing" me into this (but we both know that I'd be wet and probably have great orgasms).
I fantasies that these black guys would have big cocks...not enormous, but Big! I have just fucked her brains out. She is saying that she wants to do it the summer. Do you think she will?

Sounds like with just a little more work she will. I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON MINE TOO AND WE USE THE SAME FANTASIES OF HER BEING ABUSED PHYSICALLY AND VERBALLY. lICKING DIRTY ASSES IS A REAL TURN ON. MINE WANTS TO DRINK PISS TOO!. HOPE YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!

Users who are viewing this thread