Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Sexy Wife For BBC?

• Thread starternew2sexyfun
  • Start date
Sound like we have the same interest.

Mine likes the idea of finishing off with the guys pissing on her while she masturbates and I video.

Gone all wrong!

After I had my wife post some thoughts on this site, we had great sex. We fantasized about her being used by three blackmen, while I videoed. The next day she said that she didn't want to do that fantasy any more, even though she had a great orgasm the night before. Here it is a couple of weeks later and she still hasn't changed her mind. I know it turns her on, what gives?

did you ask her what SHE was fantasizing about when you last had sex? and what was her answer?

Bbc

She fantasized about being black gangbanged.

Not Often!

She does get horney for nasty BBC fantasies when she is under the influence. They make her very wet and hot. She has great orgasms.

Impulsive...does she make rash decisions...does she often buy things from the racks by the checkout counter...is she manic...and subsequently consequently depressed?

I would love to work your wife out and fill her with black seed!

She is stunning!!!

WOW - Hey ya'll Aloha from Hawaii -I am from San Antonio and liked to see another fun couple from home. I must say that Kailee is a natural sex bomb - I loved to that you both post. Take it from a very kinky husband. If you have the pleasure of watching your sexy wife get initiated with a long thick black wife pleaser please give us a blow by blow from you both. Good luck you naughty kinky couple

Kailee still hasn't said anything about sex with black men. It's been three weeks since she freaked and said that she would'nt do it. I have been with her for 7 years and during that time the fantasy of being used by big cocked black men, has been what she came too. She would use this fantasy while masterbating and during our sex. It is all most time for our kids to leave for the summer break. During this time I want to try to get her to have black sex while I video. I think I would have to get her loose with adult recreational help. Then have her dress in very sexy clothes and tell her that I want to video her with her toys. While she is at her most aroused I would have a black man or men walk in to the room. I would then tell her that I was forcing this and that she had no choice. I think that would take the guilt away from her and set her free to have fun. I need big cocked blackmen who are disease free and can prove it. You would have to be cool with a little adult partying and me videoing. You would also have to be cool with her not going through with it if she totally freaked.

I need some help here in Houston. Our kids will be gone for 5 weeks and if anything is going to happen it will be now. Looking for a blackman or men to meet us at a local bar. You will act as if this meeting isn't planned. We will party and talk. Then I will suggest to her that we go somewhere that she can give you a super nasty blow job. She will show you her shaved pussy and her big tits. You can make out with her and feel her up. She will go between your legs and lick your ass. Then she will suck you until you shoot in her mouth. I WILL EITHER BE FUCKING HER OR VIDEOING. my hope is that she gets so hot that she has you fuck her in every hole.I am straight and want no interaction with you. You must be disease free with proof.

Lovely wife . whats this thing about about upin the ass ? whats wrong about the pussey.bring her to Ja .and we will show her a good time

My wife is close to doing it. We are now looking for a Houston couple who is already doing this. We would like to meet a couple that would let us watch her having sex with blackmen while he videos or watches. We would only watch and have sex with ourselves. We would not interfer.

Keep up the good work

We are all curious... will she do it??? ^_^
I guess she is afraid of getting hooked on BBC ;-)

But at least videotape the whole thing, we wanna her her scream from joy...

Unexpected Turn!

I set Kaylee up for a sexy night alone at home. I hadn't brought up the interracial fantasy for quite awhile. I gave her no reason to think that I would on this night. I bought her some new sexy lingerie, a white courset with garter snaps and white stockings. She put this on,her breast were *******, her makeup was perfect. She had no panties on and started posing for me. She was showing me her shave pussy while touching herself. I grabbed my camera and she started letting me take pictures.It got me so worked up that I had to grab my hard cock. With out her knowing I had masturbated four times in the last two days. I had been thinking about what I was going to do to her. each time I had saved my sperm in a extralarge condom that I had bought. I had been hiding this in the freezer. Several hours earlier I had taken the condom out to thaw. Once it was room temprature I had tied the condom off and put it under her pillow. She was now putting on this sexy masturbation show for me while I took pictures. I couldn't stand it any more and I took my clothes off and climbed on top of her. I started fucking her hard and deep with my 7" cock. She was wet and I started telling her how sexy she was. She asked me if I liked her being my little nasty slut. I told her that I loved it and that I had a surprise for her. I told her that I had taken the photos that are posted on this thread with me to a contact job and showed some of the guys. She asked if they liked them. I told her very much. In fact one guy, Kelsey had taken the pictures to the mens room and come back with a condom full of his cum.I told her that he wanted me to feed her what was in it while we fucked. Then I took the condom from under her pillow and untied it. She asked me what Kelsey looked like. I told her that he had a shaved head and was very black. Then I stuck my two fingers in the condom and pulled them out covered in cum. Then I stuck them in her mouth and she sucked them clean. Her pussy became super wet and I kept doing this. Then I pulled out of her and took my freshly cum coated fingers and stuck them up her pussy. She went wild fucking my hand. She just wanted to know if we could trust Kelsey not to have diseases. I told her that he was married and didn't fuck around. I kept coating my fingers and fingering her pussy. She reached down and grabbed my cock and guided it to her ass. Then she stuck her fingers in the condom and proceeded to lube her ass with the cum. Then she told me to fuck her ass while finger fucking her pussy. Then she grabbed the condom and poured the rest into her mouth. There was still enough to fill her mouth up. Then she pulled me down and gave me a nasty kiss, spitting the cum into my mouth. She asked if I liked her black lovers cum in my mouth. I leaned back down and shared the cum with her. We both swallowed the load while each having a mind blowing orgasm. I still don't know what to think of this.

It might be sick and disgusting to you. It is even disgusting to us when we are not horny, but is sure makes us fuck like rabbits and cum hard when we think back on it.

Users who are viewing this thread