• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Question, Has your wifedated another woman.

• Thread starternewcuckpa
  • Start date

newcuckpa

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2011
Is your wife Bi? Has she been dating another woman? Back in the old days when we met with others I would get to join in but noiw just get some details afterwards. Anyone else in this situation.

Reactions: purplejoys
This is a complex question, but when my girl kissed and was fondled by another female I was aroused, shocked but had an incrediable hard on

My wife dates other women exclusively. She does not sleep with any other men besides me.
In the 12 years we have been married, she has had 2 live in girlfriends, about 8 "long term" relationships and scores of "weekenders" and "one night stands".
Her hobby is turning straight women or finding younger women who have never had same sex relationships.
I have been allowed to watch on several occasions,but never take part in her activities.

Reactions: purplejoys
My wife is going on a date with a girl this Friday. First time she has done this and I'm VERY new to this idea. I guess I'm not the only one, but I am struggling between being very turned on by the thought and VERY worried about the consequences of her eventual infidelity. I don't want to lose her. We are about to buy a home and have a 7-year-old daughter (my stepdaughter). She started stripping at the beginning of last summer after we had been married for 6 months or so and I don't like the profession for my wife. I let her do what she wants to do because she is an adult and can make her own decisions but I find that she has made a lot of poor decisions in her life and I feel like she could continue doing so....any ideas?

My wife is homophobic but one of my hottest fantasies is to watch her 69ing with a cute young black girl while a big cocked black guy fucks her doggy style!

my wife has gone out with other women but likes dick more

Not that I'm aware of but...

Hit on constantly when she was younger. Sometimes it was almost funny.
I'd have to point out to her that the woman was in lust with her.

Wife hadnt been with any until we started swinging. Our first time playing was with a single female that claimed to be a lesibin, so my wife said ok. Lol
Well that went out the window when we all started to play. Lol

Anyways, since then theres been others. But her fav is her HS best friend. They got together for the first time sexually last year.

Strip clubs and bisexual women...

Biwifeman,

Re.:

biwifeman said:
.... [My wife] started stripping at the beginning of last summer after we had been married for about 6 months. I don't like that profession for my wife.

A high percentage of the women who dance in strip clubs are bisexual, and a lesser percentage are "pure" lesbians. A while back a woman I had become friends with at a local club told me 90% of the women there are bi. (By that she meant a high percentage, not really 90%.)

Later, I quoted that remark to another woman at the same club and asked her if she would agree. There was a long pause. I could see the gears turning in her head as she thought about whether to answer my question and, if so, what she should say. Finally she said: "Not 90% but probably about 'n' are bi," where "n" was a number equivalent to around 20 to 30%. I had the impression she was telling me the truth.

From an incident related to me by another dancer at the same club, I know the owner (a woman) is lesbian. I don't know whether she's actually bisexual.

Twenty to thirty percent of the dancers in a strip club being bi is obviously far and away greater than the percentage of bisexual women in the population at large, which is on the order of 3% (roughly, as I recall), according to Robin Baker in his book, "Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex" (1996).

Baker (1996) makes the interesting point that among the ~5% of men who are thought of by others and/or themselves as gay, about 80% (i.e., ~4% of the total male population) are actually bi. Similarly, among women thought of by others and/or by themselves as lesbian, most are actually bisexual.

Thus, strip clubs can be thought of, in a sense, as palaces of absurdity. The men go there to watch the women strip and dance and act sensuously toward them, and give them money for that which supports them and the club (since the men also pay cover charges, buy drinks, etc). (The women also support the club by paying "dance fees" and other ripoff fees.) But, the women dance, strip and act sensuously more for each other than for the men. Rather a lot of woman/woman sex goes on between dances (I gather) in the dressing room.

Anyway, with regards to your wife: given that she's bisexual, dancing in a strip club is a near-ideal way for her to meet a lot of sex partners (perhaps serially, depending on her preferences) among the other dancers who are bisexual.

biwifeman said:
I find [my wife] has made a lot of poor decisions in her life. I feel she could continue doing so. Any ideas?

From your wife's point of view, her decision to work in a strip club is logical for the reasons noted above. A risk, however, is that a fair amount of drug activity (esp. pot smoking, which might seem harmless but in many or most places is illegal), including buying and selling, goes on among the women who work in those clubs. It probably goes on among the male customers, as well. Thus, there's a possibility your wife could get hooked on something or run afoul of the "war on drugs" and get busted. I suggest the two of you have some conversations about this, and develop a strategy for her to avoid it.

Also, it's very easy for strippers to become alcoholics since men keep offering to buy them drinks. It's important to talk with your wife about this problem as well, and persuade her (somehow) she needs to become a teetotaler while working — if she isn't already — and ask only for bottled water or coffee or something else nonalcoholic when men offer to buy her drinks.

The above are not the only risks, of course, but these are some thoughts that came to mind.

—Custer

Wife and other women

My first wife did get into pussy-eating. Once I came home and caught them together. I took my clothes, expecting to fuck my wife in front of her lezzie friend, but my wife offered my prick to the other gal instead, who gladly accepted.

I was not especially attracted to this woman, but she did have a very hairy pussy, which I like, so I did fuck her, and ate my wife's pussy at the same time, the only time I have had such an experience.

We all came at about the same time and it was one wild group-orgasm. My wife was cumming in my mouth and shoving my head further up her cunt, while her friend was eating my prick with her cunt! And I, of course, was cumming to both of them.

I had thought that maybe we had established a new relationship and that there would be more group fucks, but sadly, this was the only time.

MacNfries said:
newcuckpa ... my wife isn't turned OFF by the idea of women having sex with other women, but in 17 years of marriage I have only seen her with one female where she actually touched/licked/fondled another woman's genitals. And, I watched once as a woman gave my wife oral to orgasm.

Usually, one female or the other is strictly lesbian and wishes no contact with a male, thus it screws up the idea/fantasy some guys have of screwing 2 women at once. One of my favorite fantasies is being married to a wife who has an identical sister or sisters and I get to have all of 'em. :p

Identical triplet females at the mercy of Mac's cock for 10 days. "Take your time and fuck the lot".

I can understand how good you would feel, so if I get up to Heaven before you, I will ask for your wish to be granted under the promise of "ask and ye receive" stuff.

In college, my wife had a girlfriend for about three months. They weren't completely out in the open, but they shared the same bed most nights, always naked and spooning together. They used vibrators and oral sex on each other. My wife admits that she is bi- and does enjoy being with other women.

I sticked strictly to girls until I was 20. Switched abusive shithead of father in 3rd world country to dirty immigrant ghetto where the most common teenage boy's dream was to become gangsta, waste their life being small-time criminals and treat women as his ho:s. Wife beating and domestic abuse seemed to be the most popular male hobby in there. Guys didn't have much appeal to me back then.

My older sister became cop, and I enlisted into USMC, eventually I met my husband through that. Well Corps made my relationship with men little bit healthier.

I haven't had big sexual interest towards other women in years. Occasionally I have sex with other women by their own initiative if they're persistent enough and manage to impress me in some way which rarely happens and even if that happens there's not much passion from my side.

Then there's my occasional weird obsessions. I saw this one woman's election poster (she's local politician) on a barn wall next to road and there were two old milk jugs against the wall right next to poster (and next to that woman's quite big jugs) and my husband told some silly joke about it. So somehow every time when I saw or drank milk somewhere I started to think her and her jugs and started to babble about her. I blame that joke! Well finally my husband got tired about me babbling of her...and told me to fuck her. Well I spent 8 months trying to seduce her until I finally managed to bed her in one spa with the generous help of wine.

My older sister is man-hating hetero. I'm the man-eater with slight bisexual tendencies and my little sister is lesbian. Paradoxically she has the most healthy attitude and relationship towards men.

Linda ,my wife, is bi but seems to very selective as to who she is with.Her choices as far as i know are her 2 girl friends that she has know for 15 years at least

Hank jones said:
... But her fav is her HS best friend. They got together for the first time sexually last year.

My wife used to take seperate vacations to visit her HS BF and his wife, and this is where her only bisexual relations have happened. She has played in 3-ways with them on a few different occassions, but the 'girls' most like to play when they can get some private time.
Incidentally, she also managed to fuck another HS friend at the same (!) house one year. They met outside after the other couple had gone to bed to pass out....

The wife and I had a trial seperation for a bit and she asked me if it was ok for her to see other girls.
I agreed of course knowing she would fill me in with the details. Well, once she tried it she was hooked, she started going to a gay club and had one night stands with 20 year old gay girls, she was 48.

One particular gay girl was quite aggressive and she used to let me know that my ex wife was hers. I was staying at the wifes place one night baby sitting and the bitch bought her home at 8.00am the next morning after a night out clubbing, the ex was fucked and had spent the last 4 hours fucking and being fucked by the bitch.
it was the ultimate cuckold scenario, me at home waiting for her to come home from her date. when she finally did she walk in she was covered in the sluts cum as she was a squirter, she would not let her get cleaned up before dropping her off. It was her way of telling me that she owb=ned my wife....

Reactions: Capt. Ron

Users who are viewing this thread