Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Proper ***** wear

johndews said:
she has told you now? just now, knowing there is a new strager?
yes,just now. I told her that Im having conversation with one guy and she said "oh thats nice! but I want someone with dark hair and dark eyes,so there is a chance bayby will have dark hair and eyes".
I am blonde blue eyes btw

PervertedPolishCouple said:
yes,just now. I told her that Im having conversation with one guy and she said "oh thats nice! but I want someone with dark hair and dark eyes,so there is a chance bayby will have dark hair and eyes".
i used to be black but am grey. my eyes are blue.

she will grab any chance to be fucked,creampied, and get pregnant with stranger. she as well told me she doesnt want any more kids with me.

she will grab any chance to be fucked,creampied, and get pregnant with stranger. she as well told me she doesnt want any more kids with me.
that is between you and her. i need picture. on the picture i saw, it looks she is collared

Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple
johndews said:
that is between you and her. i need picture. on the picture i saw, it looks she is collaredI dont mind,she can fuck and breed with anybody she wants to,what kind of picture?

just to have an idea, and feel invited. i epect she is into kinky to

that picture was as example of kinky, tamalman is ok as well, though i would like to know how slim or big she is

anyway, forget it, she would not be my stranger then
better just meet and breed and see whether she bears a new child

Miryung pretends to be a prude but what prude would wear these?

IMG_20221216_113350_801.jpg 20221216_114641.jpg

• Love
Reactions: jamessnrub, Reiferficker and Sunnykim
second thoughts? not really for her, for you?

do you mean taking pictures?
no, i just ment i might get more carried away by having an idea of how she looks like, but i reconsidered. i want her to be for me as much a stranger as i be for her. but i do like to know how kinky i can be

johndews said:
no, i just ment i might get more carried away by having an idea of how she looks like, but i reconsidered. i want her to be for me as much a stranger as i be for her. but i do like to know how kinky i can be
ok I understand

Reactions: johndews
Weakhusbanduk said:
Is my wife dressing like a *****?

p11010892bb_39373240822_o.jpg 300dsc01482cf_38469380065_o.jpg p1010545300_13781055935_o.jpg
she is! give me her mail or # i will contact her and fix a date, location, price

Users who are viewing this thread