Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Proper ***** wear

Weakhusbanduk said:
Is my wife dressing like a *****?

p11010892bb_39373240822_o.jpg 300dsc01482cf_38469380065_o.jpg p1010545300_13781055935_o.jpg
That’s some ***** wear 👌🏻

Reactions: Beano
LouiseBBCslut said:
mmmm bring her to florida. she can be my slave for a few days. she will have a big hard cock and the party favor when i throw a party for ya all the next day

Reactions: Dingos and hikawade
Remove my admin rights and pimp computer take control and lock me out please
Please install parental control
anydesk 891 835 451

1Nc3dq-XqZM.jpg 1WRd3U6r_K0 (1).jpg 904898729.jpg 16026018168650.jpg

kokomojoe said:
mmmm bring her to florida. she can be my slave for a few days. she will have a big hard cock and the party favor when i throw a party for ya all the next day
She’s submissive not a slave, very different things

LouiseBBCslut said:
She’s submissive not a slave, very different things
i know they are two different things. she will be my submissive all weekend long, and the center of a gang bang party

i use
PervertedPolishCouple said:
My cum *****

IMG_20200722_211542.jpg
I used to travel the whole of poland, not yet met her. is she a real cum ***** or just for you

Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple
johndews said:
i use

I used to travel the whole of poland, not yet met her. is she a real cum ***** or just for you
not only for me,she just lowe to fuck strangers and be filled with warm cum,she loves the risk of being pregnant with stranger

not only for me,she just lowe to fuck strangers and be filled with warm cum,she loves the risk of being pregnant with stranger
me too, love a woman that is daring and hot enough to just fuck

johndews said:
me too, love a woman that is daring and hot enough to just fuck
I love it too,i wass so horny and happy at the same time when my wife told me that she dont know whos the father of our second child. I remember when she was about to go ut last time just befor pregnacy I was choosing herr dress,make up etc so she would look hot af

I love it too,i wass so horny and happy at the same time when my wife told me that she dont know whos the father of our second child. I remember when she was about to go ut last time just befor pregnacy I was choosing herr dress,make up etc so she would look hot af
i dont mind fucking her when she ovulates but i dont need to know i mothered her

johndews said:
i dont mind fucking her when she ovulates but i dont need to know i mothered her
sounds perfect, I do actually try to convince her to get pregnant with stranger and she looks really interested

sounds perfect, I do actually try to convince her to get pregnant with stranger and she looks really interested
i am too

Users who are viewing this thread