Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Preference for fucking an Asian Wife

• Thread starterhubbyofasianslut
  • Start date

When you are meeting an Asian MILF for the first time, what is your preference

• Total voters

hubbyofasianslut

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Aug 19, 2017
Always curious what guy's preferences are.

Reactions: Rayagr
If your husband loves you it will happen in your home in your marriage bed. My husband arranged everything for my first BBC expirience. He got to watch and record everything. It also meant that he was there to encourage me and to cheer me on

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, salem and tota, LuvCoupleNYC and 7 others
JasminH said:
If your husband loves you it will happen in your home in your marriage bed. My husband arranged everything for my first BBC expirience. He got to watch and record everything. It also meant that he was there to encourage me and to cheer me on
Completely agree, however, we have met a few guys that preferred to fuck her without me there

Reactions: gunnersg and eriknb
It would be awesome to slide my cock into a beautiful Asian wife while her husband held her hand

• Love
Reactions: wmjacking, briansc and Filipinalust
I prefer hubby to be present. No mysteries, safer for wife and more fun for all.

IMG_3159.jpeg
My Wife.jpg
Hubby 1.jpeg
IMG_5045.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: redback
Our experience is that some guys do not mind the hubby being there for reasons similar to Aaron's post. Other guys enjoy the aspect of the hubby watching them please his wife in ways he cannot.

Reactions: AaronT and Olderthicknhard
I prefer the husband to be present. I enjoy others watching, photographing or videoing. I have performed for audiences of up to about 50 people. That's a rush!

Reactions: wmjacking and hubbyofasianslut
BobWheeler said:
I prefer the husband to be present. I enjoy others watching, photographing or videoing. I have performed for audiences of up to about 50 people. That's a rush!
Fuck ! Tell me you travel to Thailand :)

Reactions: Olderthicknhard
For those who voted to fuck her without me being there, I would really be interested in your reasons :). Thanks !

Picture of my little wife below

Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 07.45.16.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 14.53.04.png

Last edited:
Reactions: pastel and throwback
hubbyofasianslut said:
Fuck ! Tell me you travel to Thailand :)
Sorry, no. Only outside the US one time, to the French West Indies. Probably will never go to any part of Asia, or anywhere else, other than a slight possibility for NW Canada.

BobWheeler said:
Sorry, no. Only outside the US one time, to the French West Indies. Probably will never go to any part of Asia, or anywhere else, other than a slight possibility for NW Canada.
Thanks, worth checking :)

Reactions: BobWheeler
Chatted recently with a guy who fucked her, both with me watching and without me there in his hotel room.
When being watched, he enjoyed my reactions seeing my wife used and her reaction to his bigger harder cock.
When using her alone, he found her even more submissive and willing to talk about how she loved his cock and other cocks that have used her before.

Attaching a picture of her with him.

2 Cocks SJ2CSR1007.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 21.26.13.png

Reactions: TonyMartins, gunnersg, pastel and 2 others
Got more feedback from another one of her previous fucks. His preference was to be alone as she would share more juicy details about her love of cock, previous fuck dates, her experiences working before we met and how she compares his cock and performance to mine.

Reactions: throwback
Olderthicknhard said:
It would be awesome to slide my cock into a beautiful Asian wife while her husband held her hand
I wish my wife were open to the idea. So far I have only convinced to let me share "approved" body pics. As a cuck wannabe, I'd want her to fuck other men many times. Sometimes I'd want to be by her side holding her hand and looking into her eyes as she gets well fucked. Other times I'd want to be down where the action is and if lucky get to guide her lover's cock into her wet pussy.

Reactions: wmjacking and gunnersg
hubbyofasianslut said:
Chatted recently with a guy who fucked her, both with me watching and without me there in his hotel room.
When being watched, he enjoyed my reactions seeing my wife used and her reaction to his bigger harder cock.
When using her alone, he found her even more submissive and willing to talk about how she loved his cock and other cocks that have used her before.

Attaching a picture of her with him.

2 Cocks SJ2CSR1007.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 21.26.13.png
Wow !

Tbh most would be okay with all 4 scenarios and also would be fucking her in every room of the house. Plus in more liberal places like France you can also position to the window and let strangers watch too, people even fuck in public parks there lol

• Love
Reactions: throwback and hubbyofasianslut
shegomango said:
Tbh most would be okay with all 4 scenarios and also would be fucking her in every room of the house. Plus in more liberal places like France you can also position to the window and let strangers watch too, people even fuck in public parks there lol
While she will not fuck outdoors in public, she does like the thrill of being seen, Our tow previous place were condos with floor to ceiling glass in the living room which had a sofa perfect for fucking and showing the neighbors in condos opposite ours.

Most of the guys enjoyed that as well and several pressed her naked against the glass while fucking her doggy.

You can see a bit of the windows in these pics.

Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 17.01.08.png
Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 18.06.33.png
Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 07.05.48.png
Screenshot 2019-10-20 at 3.32.06 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: gunnersg, pastel, eriknb and 1 other person
shegomango said:
God bless France

I prefer what the wife wants. Whatever she wants happens.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife and Olderthicknhard

Users who are viewing this thread