Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Preference for fucking an Asian Wife

• Thread starterhubbyofasianslut
  • Start date

When you are meeting an Asian MILF for the first time, what is your preference

• Total voters
I prefer what the wife wants. Whatever she wants happens.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife and Olderthicknhard
Many Asian MILFs (like mine) will only fuck other men when their husbands are not around due to their conservative upbringing.

I found out that mine was fucking the men from work when one of them told me about fucking his Asian co-worker, not knowing that she's actually my wife!

• Love
Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, wmjacking and throwback
gunnersg said:
Many Asian MILFs (like mine) will only fuck other men when their husbands are not around due to their conservative upbringing.

I found out that mine was fucking the men from work when one of them told me about fucking his Asian co-worker, not knowing that she's actually my wife!
That’s hot AF! Wish mine would start fucking guys at work.

Reactions: gunnersg
gunnersg said:

Still very hot! My wife is still conservative in public but not at home. She loves showing me how she can deep throat and fuck bigger white cocks.

Reactions: gunnersg
hubbyofasianslut said:
Still very hot! My wife is still conservative in public but not at home. She loves showing me how she can deep throat and fuck bigger white cocks.
Actually it's pretty obvious if she's fucking another cock. Mine used to gag while deep throating but swallows easily and her pussy isn't as tight now.

• Love
Reactions: throwback and WantsAUsedWife
Interes
hubbyofasianslut said:
Always curious what guy's preferences are.
interesting. thanks to all who responded. Seems like the preference for guys who want to fuck her in their hotel is about even (with / without hubby there) while the majority of those who prefer fucking her in our home also prefer the hubby watching.

hubbyofasianslut said:
Chatted recently with a guy who fucked her, both with me watching and without me there in his hotel room.
When being watched, he enjoyed my reactions seeing my wife used and her reaction to his bigger harder cock.
When using her alone, he found her even more submissive and willing to talk about how she loved his cock and other cocks that have used her before.

Attaching a picture of her with him.

2 Cocks SJ2CSR1007.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 21.26.13.png
Hi, can we chat on telegram?
Toni Martins

Users who are viewing this thread