Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Pics others have seen on "accident"

• Thread starterChrisDD
  • Start date

ChrisDD

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 1, 2021
Share what others have seen by accident

1724248260911.pngHer father-in-law saw this...

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, DaveJ, Jaandaj and 14 others
CNYCJ13 said:
1724248260911.pngHer father-in-law saw this...
Grew up in Iowa. Loved those farm girls. They could work all day and fuck all night.

Reactions: CNYCJ13
A relative of mine saw these pictures of my wife on a phone I left lying and unlocked. I was gone for a couple minutes but when I returned I knew he'd seen them, just based on his increased respiratory rate.

Bedfun1.jpg
Bedfun2.jpg
Trudy_PeelOff.png

• Love
Reactions: blaquepole, DaveJ, GABiHubs and 7 others
I wouldn't call it an accident, but I sent a good buddy of mine some pics of my wife before....

• Love
Reactions: Jong, ddjaneluvsd and mailkme
Had this pic as a contact for my wife a few months back. One day when I was out of my office she called and just happened to be a coworker in my office dropping off a folder and he saw the picture. Only thing he ever said was “great pic “

IMG_1870.jpeg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DaveJ, Jaandaj, ChrisDD and 6 others
Left on a memory stick that was found by a family member

Dee_42.JPEG
4755881 (2).JPEG
4752977.JPEG

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth, DaveJ, Jaandaj and 3 others
Showing a co worker some pics of a jobsite and he scrolled to far and found this. He handed the phone back to me with this picture on it.

gg (4).JPG

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DaveJ, Jaandaj, alextina and 5 others
Don't now have the pics, but my brother discovered my complete selection of my ex-GF 35mm pics and some videos. My ex found out and was not as upset about it as one might think... The pics were super hot and hardcore and she was a natural redhead... brother admitted it to me after she and I split...

Reactions: frenchfuncouple
My son (her stepson) I forgot to close my iPad and come back got seen a notification that someone air dropped it

IMG_0048.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth, DaveJ, Jaandaj and 9 others
pmacforyou said:
My son (her stepson) I forgot to close my iPad and come back got seen a notification that someone air dropped it

IMG_0048.jpeg
That’s great

creempieluvr said:
Showing a co worker some pics of a jobsite and he scrolled to far and found this. He handed the phone back to me with this picture on it.

gg (4).JPG
Two days later he was Fucking her. It was so awkward on the job after he watched me eat his Cum out of her. I knew he had told everyone.

• Love
Reactions: MNAZ
Mature wife a teenage guy saw this on my phone that goes to church with her

PhotoFix_1687483464083.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: DaveJ, Olddognewtricks, SimonBarstow and 3 others
Pervtrucker said:
Mature wife a teenage guy saw this on my phone that goes to church with her

PhotoFix_1687483464083.jpeg
Now he's praying he can get some of that.

Reactions: Pervtrucker and GABiHubs
Showing the Family our recent holiday pictures from my phone via our 75" TV when this popped up! it was obviously supposed to have been deleted.. it could have been a lot worse :)

54E337E3-7E76-4A35-8670-AC019D0934E3_1_201_a.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: DaveJ, Olddognewtricks, MNAZ and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread