Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Pics others have seen on "accident"

• Thread starterChrisDD
  • Start date
I was showing our best man pics from our vacation and I "accidentally" had these two there too (they were from the same vacation). We were at a restaurant at that time and the waiter was just behind him, so I'm not sure but he might have seen them as well :)

IMG_20160910_103543.jpg
968_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TrudyTrickle, alextina, DaveJ and 5 others
addictedcandualist said:
Showing the Family our recent holiday pictures from my phone via our 75" TV when this popped up! it was obviously supposed to have been deleted.. it could have been a lot worse :)

54E337E3-7E76-4A35-8670-AC019D0934E3_1_201_a.jpeg
Very nice !!! Looks very edible to me.

avon88 said:
I was showing our best man pics from our vacation and I "accidentally" had these two there too (they were from the same vacation). We were at a restaurant at that time and the waiter was just behind him, so I'm not sure but he might have seen them as well :)

IMG_20160910_103543.jpg
968_1000.jpg
I love a hairy pussy !!! Her's looks absolutely delicious.

• Love
Reactions: avon88
PussyCleaner said:
Had this pic as a contact for my wife a few months back. One day when I was out of my office she called and just happened to be a coworker in my office dropping off a folder and he saw the picture. Only thing he ever said was “great pic “

IMG_1870.jpeg
I so agree great pic. Love a woman who knows her place in front of a cock

Reactions: PussyCleaner
pmacforyou said:
My son (her stepson) I forgot to close my iPad and come back got seen a notification that someone air dropped it

IMG_0048.jpeg
Those tits look great! I'm sure that young man loved seeing that

Jaandaj said:
Those tits look great! I'm sure that young man loved seeing that
No kidding!! I had a gf once that fucked a father son team fucking hot story

mailkme said:
No kidding!! I had a gf once that fucked a father son team fucking hot story
You and ur dad or son ? Lol I'd still love to hear the story

Seriously a lot of great pics on the thread and all the stories with them are interesting. What happens after people seen the pics is what I like to hear

Jaandaj said:
You and ur dad or son ? Lol I'd still love to hear the story

No it wasn’t me, she went on a date with a dad and he had his teenage son with him and she said they were sitting in the couch and the son put his hand on her thigh and the dad started kissing her neck and when the dad pushed the sons hand off her thigh the son grabbed her tit and starting nibbling at her ear she said next thing she knows she was stroking both their cocks with her shirt off. Before they spit roasted her in the bedroom

• Love
Reactions: DaveJ
mailkme said:
No it wasn’t me, she went on a date with a dad and he had his teenage son with him and she said they were sitting in the couch and the son put his hand on her thigh and the dad started kissing her neck and when the dad pushed the sons hand off her thigh the son grabbed her tit and starting nibbling at her ear she said next thing she knows she was stroking both their cocks with her shirt off. Before they spit roasted her in the bedroom
Wow. That's ballsy as fuck but hay it worked for them

Jaandaj said:
Very true. She sound like a hell of a good gf!

She was allot of fun. Used to tell me about her little slut adventures. After we broke up she’d come to my house unannounced and fuck me telling me about the guy she just fucked but needed to be finished off.

mailkme said:
She was allot of fun. Used to tell me about her little slut adventures. After we broke up she’d come to my house unannounced and fuck me telling me about the guy she just fucked but needed to be finished off.
Very nice. Have to help a woman out when they need it

Reactions: mailkme
pmacforyou said:
My son (her stepson) I forgot to close my iPad and come back got seen a notification that someone air dropped it

IMG_0048.jpeg
I don't blame him!

Reactions: mailkme

Users who are viewing this thread